The Greatest Economy of all Time Needs... QE4...

OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!

They aren't selling shit back retard. They are buying the short term Government bonds and giving the banks newly "created" money. The banks aren't giving that $ back to the FED you dumb retard. It is a balance sheet expansion helloooooo. They are injecting money into the system AGAIN. wow, this guy is clueless.

fuckin Village idiot. you have absolutely no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

They aren't selling shit back retard.

Hey, room temperature IQ.....$70.1 billion in one day liquidity.....ONE DAY.

View attachment 293442

Repurchase and Reverse Repurchase Transactions - FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK

Just because you have a piggy bank, doesn't mean you're a banker. Obviously.
WOW!!!!!!

Village Idiot, you are the dumbest person alive. This is why the GOP is so fucked up, you people are all a bunch of total morons. Republicans are the dumbest people alive, that is why they believe all of Trump's lies.

Get this through your head, the FED is buying short term treasuries again. QE4. What don't you understand, this is separate from their repo intervention. LOOK:

Since the large interventions started, money-market rates have calmed down. The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves, while purchasing Treasury bills to build up reserves in the banking system. It hopes that by buying Treasury bills, the central bank will be able to cut back on repo interventions at the start of next year.
Fed Adds $107.4 Billion in Short-Term Liquidity to Financial Markets

Repeat:
The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves, while purchasing Treasury bills to build up reserves in the banking system.

NOW THIS:

In early October, the Fed also said it would start expanding its balance sheet again via around $60 billion a month in Treasury bill purchases, hoping the addition of permanent liquidity would allow it to back away from large temporary interventions.
Fed Officials Weighed Money-Market Control Strategies at October Meeting

You are too stupid to know the difference between QE4 and Repo intervention. They are doing QE again, buying short term treasuries, you dumb fuck. It's all over the news, what don't you understand. They aren't selling the treasuries back or anything like that, they are buying treasuries with newly "created" money!!!!

Here's another article:

That’s with good reason, given the Fed plans to buy $US60 billion of Treasury bills a month until at least the second quarter of next year while continuing to conduct its "open market" operations to support the repo market until at least January. It is also looking at establishing a more permanent facility that the market can draw on in times of stress.
https://www.smh.com.au/business/mar...uelling-market-weirdness-20191112-p539rw.html

First you had no clue what caused the Bush Collapse, now you have no clue what QE is and what the FED is doing, you try to act smart and you end up looking even dumber. Are you like 16 years old? because I have never met somebody that was as clueless as you. You are the Village idiot.

So Village Idiot, do you now finally understand that the FED is buying treasuries again, QE4????????

What don't you understand, this is separate from their repo intervention.

Finally!
Now you understand that a repo isn't quantitative easing!

For a banker, you don't understand this stuff, or math, very well.
Village Idiot, don't try and backtrack now. I told you the whole time this was QE4, and you said it wasn't. You said they are "selling the bonds back"
Then you said:
"Because it's not QE"

You dumb fuck! Yea you lose again. Typical republican BS. Now that you have gotten destroyed you are trying to somehow backtrack on what you already said? AHAHAHAHA!!!!

So Village Idiot, are you ready to admit that we are doing QE4??? Because last night you seemed pretty adamant that we weren't! AHAHAHAH!!!!

I told you the whole time this was QE4, and you said it wasn't.

Fed Pumps $70.1 Billion in One-Day Liquidity Into Financial Markets

Exactly. You thought your first link, about repos, was QE. Idiot.

You said they are "selling the bonds back"

Yes, you fucktard, that's what a repo means.

are you ready to admit that we are doing QE4???

QE is when they can't cut rates any further.....and have to buy assets.
Like the ECB. Remember negative rates? Another gem from you. LOL!
Are we bumping up against zero rates?
Really Village Idiot,
Did you even read my "first link" Obviously not, I don't think you have ever read the WSJ. Directly from my first link:

The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves, while purchasing Treasury bills to build up reserves in the banking system. It hopes that by buying Treasury bills, the central bank will be able to cut back on repo interventions at the start of next year.

If you would have read my first link then you would have known that we are doing QE, then you wouldn't look so stupid now.

They're selling the bonds back!!!

You dumb fuck, no they are not. QE, the FED buys treasury bonds or assets with newly "created" money. They don't sell that back, those bonds are on the FEDs balance sheet, hence they expand their balance sheet. The repo market is a cash market, cash to cash, not treasury bonds moron. You still don't understand the difference between QE and the repos. That's why you had no clue we were doing QE4.

What the fuck are you talking about???? QE is when the central banks buy treasury bonds or other assets. It has nothing to do with interest rates. You dumb Village Idiot. You have said literally like 5 completely false and wrong statements. Again you have proven yourself a total fool. Republicans are totally clueless, you literally have no clue what the fuck you are talking about! Now you are trying to backtrack to avoid looking even dumber.

They're selling the bonds back!! AHAHA!!! QE is when they can't cut rates any further. Village Idiot, just stop you are totally overmatched.

Quantitative easing (QE), also known as large-scale asset purchases, is a monetary policy whereby a central bankbuys predetermined amounts of government bonds or other financial assets in order to inject liquidity directly into the economy.[1]

The economy is booming!!! As the Trumpers like to say, even though the economic data is practically the same as Obama's and the deficit has exploded again, almost doubling Obama's 2016 annual deficit of $587 to over $1 Trillion, with deficits projected to be way over $1 T next yr and beyond.

But that massive increase in deficit spending is not enough to prop up our fiat economy we also need another round of QE!!!

We all heard the Trumpers whine and cry about QE under Obama, but I'm sure 99% of them won't cry now...

Now why would the greatest economy of all time need quantitative easing, on top of all the increase in deficit spending?

The FED was supposed to be reducing its balance sheet instead it is greatly expanding it to the tune of hundreds of Billions. They also expect QE4 to last at least until Q2 of next year.

If you took away Trump's massive deficit spending and this latest QE 4 we would be in recession.

You do realize we will have to pay for this some day right??

Now we see why trump had to declare bankruptcy so many times...

But hey we've got a "booming economy" don't we!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4295640-hello-qe4-and-damage-brings

You were doing backflips of joy when the fed was pumping 5 trillion in under O. Your faux outrage is laughable.

Writing bad mortgages isn't good business, but it isn't a crime.
How is it different from counterfeiting when it's done on purpose

How is writing mortgages different from counterfeiting?
How is knowingly writing bad paper different fromknowingly writing bad paper?

Plenty of banks kept their bad mortgages on their books.
Some even bought bad mortgages from other banks.
Some politicians even sued banks for not writing/buying enough bad mortgages.
You didn't answer the question. The banks and the entire housing industry illegally pumped decades of inflation into the housing market in a single decade. Govt went along with it cause they profit. Try to keep up

The mortgages seemed okay when they wrote them.
When they started to default 6 months, 12 months, 24 months later....that's a crime?

Don't lie. When you are giving people making 16$ an HR 375 grand who only lasts 3 monthes in the property.....everyone knew that would go bad.......

They aren't selling shit back retard.

Hey, room temperature IQ.....$70.1 billion in one day liquidity.....ONE DAY.

View attachment 293442

Repurchase and Reverse Repurchase Transactions - FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK

Just because you have a piggy bank, doesn't mean you're a banker. Obviously.
WOW!!!!!!

Village Idiot, you are the dumbest person alive. This is why the GOP is so fucked up, you people are all a bunch of total morons. Republicans are the dumbest people alive, that is why they believe all of Trump's lies.

Get this through your head, the FED is buying short term treasuries again. QE4. What don't you understand, this is separate from their repo intervention. LOOK:

Since the large interventions started, money-market rates have calmed down. The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves, while purchasing Treasury bills to build up reserves in the banking system. It hopes that by buying Treasury bills, the central bank will be able to cut back on repo interventions at the start of next year.

Repeat:
The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves, while purchasing Treasury bills to build up reserves in the banking system.

NOW THIS:

In early October, the Fed also said it would start expanding its balance sheet again via around $60 billion a month in Treasury bill purchases, hoping the addition of permanent liquidity would allow it to back away from large temporary interventions.

You are too stupid to know the difference between QE4 and Repo intervention. They are doing QE again, buying short term treasuries, you dumb fuck. It's all over the news, what don't you understand. They aren't selling the treasuries back or anything like that, they are buying treasuries with newly "created" money!!!!

Here's another article:

That’s with good reason, given the Fed plans to buy $US60 billion of Treasury bills a month until at least the second quarter of next year while continuing to conduct its "open market" operations to support the repo market until at least January. It is also looking at establishing a more permanent facility that the market can draw on in times of stress.
https://www.smh.com.au/business/mar...uelling-market-weirdness-20191112-p539rw.html

First you had no clue what caused the Bush Collapse, now you have no clue what QE is and what the FED is doing, you try to act smart and you end up looking even dumber. Are you like 16 years old? because I have never met somebody that was as clueless as you. You are the Village idiot.

So Village Idiot, do you now finally understand that the FED is buying treasuries again, QE4????????

Finally!

Village Idiot, don't try and backtrack now. I told you the whole time this was QE4, and you said it wasn't. You said they are "selling the bonds back"
Then you said:
"Because it's not QE"

You dumb fuck! Yea you lose again. Typical republican BS. Now that you have gotten destroyed you are trying to somehow backtrack on what you already said? AHAHAHAHA!!!!

So Village Idiot, are you ready to admit that we are doing QE4??? Because last night you seemed pretty adamant that we weren't! AHAHAHAH!!!!

Really Village Idiot,
Did you even read my "first link" Obviously not, I don't think you have ever read the WSJ. Directly from my first link:

The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves, while purchasing Treasury bills to build up reserves in the banking system. It hopes that by buying Treasury bills, the central bank will be able to cut back on repo interventions at the start of next year.

If you would have read my first link then you would have known that we are doing QE, then you wouldn't look so stupid now.

You dumb fuck, no they are not. QE, the FED buys treasury bonds or assets with newly "created" money. They don't sell that back, those bonds are on the FEDs balance sheet, hence they expand their balance sheet. The repo market is a cash market, cash to cash, not treasury bonds moron. You still don't understand the difference between QE and the repos. That's why you had no clue we were doing QE4.

What the fuck are you talking about???? QE is when the central banks buy treasury bonds or other assets. It has nothing to do with interest rates. You dumb Village Idiot. You have said literally like 5 completely false and wrong statements. Again you have proven yourself a total fool. Republicans are totally clueless, you literally have no clue what the fuck you are talking about! Now you are trying to backtrack to avoid looking even dumber.

They're selling the bonds back!! AHAHA!!! QE is when they can't cut rates any further. Village Idiot, just stop you are totally overmatched.

Quantitative easing (QE), also known as large-scale asset purchases, is a monetary policy whereby a central bankbuys predetermined amounts of government bonds or other financial assets in order to inject liquidity directly into the economy.[1]

The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves

Like overnight repos?

The repo market is a cash market, cash to cash, not treasury bonds moron.

The Fed buys cash with cash.....just stop. Idiot.

QE is when the central banks buy treasury bonds or other assets.

The first time the Fed ever, ever bought assets was after 2008? DURR.

QE is when the central banks buy treasury bonds or other assets. It has nothing to do with interest rates.

Where were you a banker? Was it during a game of Monopoly?

upload_2019-12-6_8-50-9.png

The economy is booming!!! As the Trumpers like to say, even though the economic data is practically the same as Obama's and the deficit has exploded again, almost doubling Obama's 2016 annual deficit of $587 to over $1 Trillion, with deficits projected to be way over $1 T next yr and beyond.

But that massive increase in deficit spending is not enough to prop up our fiat economy we also need another round of QE!!!

We all heard the Trumpers whine and cry about QE under Obama, but I'm sure 99% of them won't cry now...

Now why would the greatest economy of all time need quantitative easing, on top of all the increase in deficit spending?

The FED was supposed to be reducing its balance sheet instead it is greatly expanding it to the tune of hundreds of Billions. They also expect QE4 to last at least until Q2 of next year.

If you took away Trump's massive deficit spending and this latest QE 4 we would be in recession.

You were doing backflips of joy when the fed was pumping 5 trillion in under O. Your faux outrage is laughable.
And everyone knew we were in a recession then. Now it’s happening while some clowns claim it’s a great economy.

And everyone knew we were in a recession then. Now it’s happening while some clowns claim it’s a great economy.

And everyone knew we were in a recession then.

The recession ended in June 2009.
The Fed started QE3 in September 2012.
Hmmmm…..just before the election.

Aye yai yai. What a wreck.

You know, Toddster, as many times as you and I have went back and forth about this stuff I don't believe we've ever got into a cussing match. That's not gonna stimulate any kind of lively discussion at all. I think I called you a weasel once, but I was just screwing around if I recall correctly.

I agree with most of what you say regarding the economy and QE, however the latest round of QE was the Feds decision, not Trumps. Just as all the rounds of QE previously were the Feds doing and not BO’s.

To be fair, Trump has publicly insisted that the Fed keeps the rates artificially low, which undermines the whole notion of a booming economy he and his minions try to advance.

Trump also likes to brag about the sky high stock market which is partial bloated because of the ridiculously low interest rates. Classic- investors chasing returns! There will be a day of reckoning and Trump better pray that day is after the 2020 election.

eeeyep. Too often this very important topic gets turned into a pissing match where everything turns into my president is better than your president and the real issue gets shoved to the side never to be properly discussed.

Very good point. Pretty much every single problem with which we're faced today starts with the Federal Reserve.

QE4Ever!

Exactly!
Because one day liquidity is exactly like QE...…..DURR

How did Obama's stock market do again? LOL!
Obama's stock market had climbed 56 percent by this point in his presidency, and that's after coming into office with the economy and the stock market falling off a cliff.

Trump's stock market has only climbed 41 percent, because of his stupid far left tariff war. And he was handed off a robust economy.

WOW!!!!!!

Repeat:

NOW THIS:

Here's another article:

Finally!

Then you said:
"Because it's not QE"

Really Village Idiot,

The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves

Like overnight repos?

The repo market is a cash market, cash to cash, not treasury bonds moron.

QE is when the central banks buy treasury bonds or other assets.

The first time the Fed ever, ever bought assets was after 2008? DURR.

QE is when the central banks buy treasury bonds or other assets. It has nothing to do with interest rates.

Where were you a banker? Was it during a game of Monopoly?

View attachment 293495

Where did I say they buy cash w cash, in the Repo market, they lend cash and get paid back with cash, QE is when they buy treasury bonds with cash, You said they are "buying the bonds back" when that is 100% false and shows your stupidity and lack of understanding of all this. Again you have no clue the difference between the repo market and QE.

Completely false. QE is when they buy bonds or assets, exactly what they are doing now, which you don't seem to understand. If interest rates are at 1.5% and they buy assets/bonds then it is QE.

So again are we doing QE or not? Because you have repeatedly said we are not, when we are.

Village Idiot, you have made maybe 10 completely wrong and false statements in this thread. And now you are trying to somehow backtrack away from all your wrong statements.

Last edited:
Don't lie. When you are giving people making 16$ an HR 375 grand who only lasts 3 monthes in the property.....everyone knew that would go bad.......

Bubbles are cool! Until they pop.
Another non contrbution

No luck finding the law against writing mortgages that default later?
We're talking about mortgages that were written knowing full well that would go bad and it was huge amount

Another non contrbution

Mortgage Fraud - FindLaw

Predatory Lending Laws | LegalMatch

https://www.debt.org/credit/predatory-lending/

Unfortunately, our government failed to throw most, if not all, of the frauds into prison. Many of them were fined by the government for their crimes, but no one went to prison.

Many investors were also able to successfully sue them in court.

Were you in grade school or something?

I agree with most of what you say regarding the economy and QE, however the latest round of QE was the Feds decision, not Trumps. Just as all the rounds of QE previously were the Feds doing and not BO’s.

To be fair, Trump has publicly insisted that the Fed keeps the rates artificially low, which undermines the whole notion of a booming economy he and his minions try to advance.

Trump also likes to brag about the sky high stock market which is partial bloated because of the ridiculously low interest rates. Classic- investors chasing returns! There will be a day of reckoning and Trump better pray that day is after the 2020 election.

eeeyep. Too often this very important topic gets turned into a pissing match where everything turns into my president is better than your president and the real issue gets shoved to the side never to be properly discussed.

Very good point. Pretty much every single problem with which we're faced today starts with the Federal Reserve.

SPOT ON! If I could give you 2 winner stars I would.

rood216c4f331.jpg

Another non contrbution

We're talking about mortgages that were written knowing full well that would go bad and it was huge amount
Indeed, but that kind of fraud didn't really take off until around 2007.

Before that, all the toxic mortgages were created mostly out of stupidity and greed.

One of the worst deliberate cases of fraud was ABACUS 2007-AC1. And not one of the crooks involved spent a single minute in jail.

Forum List

Back