The Greatest Economy of all Time Needs... QE4...

Don’t we rely on the Right to be the fiscally responsible ones? Are you not concerned when both parties run wild?
What democrat do you see calling for fiscal restraint? I’d love to see Pelosi and Schumer have a press conference detailing how they won’t pass another budget until there’s a ten percent cut in spending. When do you think that’s going to happen?
Why do you care what Democrats do? I don’t look to Democrats for fiscal responsibility, I look to conservatives. Using the hypocrisy argument and attacking the accuser doesn’t take away from the question at hand. So what do you stand for? What do YOU think of how our government is spending?
Because they have to vote to get budget cuts passed. You can’t do it with just one party.

I’m for shutting the entire government down until we get reasonable budgets. I’d shut down and eliminate entire divisions.

Would you do that?
No I wouldn’t do that. I’m a business owner and if I did that with a division of my company I’d likely go out of business. There are smarter ways to reform.
What division is going to cause the country to go out of business? You act like all of this government is actually producing something. We could cut 50% of the government tomorrow and you’d never miss it. Nobody would miss it.
What about all the newly unemployed?

Don’t we rely on the Right to be the fiscally responsible ones? Are you not concerned when both parties run wild?
What democrat do you see calling for fiscal restraint? I’d love to see Pelosi and Schumer have a press conference detailing how they won’t pass another budget until there’s a ten percent cut in spending. When do you think that’s going to happen?
Why do you care what Democrats do? I don’t look to Democrats for fiscal responsibility, I look to conservatives. Using the hypocrisy argument and attacking the accuser doesn’t take away from the question at hand. So what do you stand for? What do YOU think of how our government is spending?
Because they have to vote to get budget cuts passed. You can’t do it with just one party.

I’m for shutting the entire government down until we get reasonable budgets. I’d shut down and eliminate entire divisions.

Would you do that?
No I wouldn’t do that. I’m a business owner and if I did that with a division of my company I’d likely go out of business. There are smarter ways to reform.
What division is going to cause the country to go out of business? You act like all of this government is actually producing something. We could cut 50% of the government tomorrow and you’d never miss it. Nobody would miss it.
I'm pretty sure the trump economy is dependent on all that spending. Without it we go into a recession.

The economy is booming!!! As the Trumpers like to say, even though the economic data is practically the same as Obama's and the deficit has exploded again, almost doubling Obama's 2016 annual deficit of $587 to over $1 Trillion, with deficits projected to be way over $1 T next yr and beyond.

But that massive increase in deficit spending is not enough to prop up our fiat economy we also need another round of QE!!!

We all heard the Trumpers whine and cry about QE under Obama, but I'm sure 99% of them won't cry now...

Now why would the greatest economy of all time need quantitative easing, on top of all the increase in deficit spending?

The FED was supposed to be reducing its balance sheet instead it is greatly expanding it to the tune of hundreds of Billions. They also expect QE4 to last at least until Q2 of next year.

If you took away Trump's massive deficit spending and this latest QE 4 we would be in recession.

You do realize we will have to pay for this some day right??

Now we see why trump had to declare bankruptcy so many times...

But hey we've got a "booming economy" don't we!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Fed Pumps $70.1 Billion in One-Day Liquidity Into Financial Markets
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4295640-hello-qe4-and-damage-brings
Are you really a banker?

This guy is the dumbest moron around. He has totally embarrassed himself again.

Explain to us what is the definition of QE you dumb fuck.

You're the village idiot.

When in fact the market was up approximately 300% start to finish under Obama, and made new all time highs in 2013, passing Bush's market highs and finishing Obama's presidency up ~300% from what he inherited from Bush,

We Suffered for 8 Years, Say the Haters.

Tell me more about your calculation.
AHAHAHAHAA!!!

You got smoked so bad that you are trying to change the subject now retard. Wow you caught me in a typo, big deal. You have no fuckin clue about anything policy related.

Great comeback Einstien!!!!! You are the Village Idiot, the whore of the message board. We each take our turn with you, passing you back and forth, abusing you like a little clueless slut!!!!!

We just ran train on you!!!

Come on banker, don't be a pussy your whole life.

Show your math.

It's not QE4?

No, overnight repos aren't QE4.
You have no clue what QE is moron.
Quantitative easing (QE), also known as large-scale asset purchases, is a monetary policy whereby a central bank buys predetermined amounts of government bonds or other financial assets in order to inject liquiditydirectly into the economy.[1

They are doing exactly that, buying bonds, injecting liquidity, and expanding their balance sheet. That is the definition of QE you dumb fuck.

Next time learn what the fuck you are talking about before you open your mouth and look totally clueless and stupid. Per usual.

Quantitative easing (QE), also known as large-scale asset purchases,

Hey, fucktard, a repo is reversed the next day. It's not a purchase.
You dumb fuckin moron. They are buying short term bonds from the banks. That is what QE is retard.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

You dumb fuckin moron. They are buying short term bonds from the banks.

Bonds that they "sell" back the next day.

That is what QE is retard.

LOL!
OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!

They aren't selling shit back retard. They are buying the short term Government bonds and giving the banks newly "created" money. The banks aren't giving that $ back to the FED you dumb retard. It is a balance sheet expansion helloooooo. They are injecting money into the system AGAIN. wow, this guy is clueless.

fuckin Village idiot. you have absolutely no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

They aren't selling shit back retard.

Hey, room temperature IQ.....$70.1 billion in one day liquidity.....ONE DAY.

upload_2019-12-5_22-42-44.png

Repurchase and Reverse Repurchase Transactions - FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK

Just because you have a piggy bank, doesn't mean you're a banker. Obviously.

Would you do that?
naw just the million people who would be out of work

You have no clue what QE is moron.
Quantitative easing (QE), also known as large-scale asset purchases, is a monetary policy whereby a central bank buys predetermined amounts of government bonds or other financial assets in order to inject liquiditydirectly into the economy.[1

They are doing exactly that, buying bonds, injecting liquidity, and expanding their balance sheet. That is the definition of QE you dumb fuck.

Next time learn what the fuck you are talking about before you open your mouth and look totally clueless and stupid. Per usual.

You dumb fuckin moron. They are buying short term bonds from the banks. That is what QE is retard.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

LOL!
OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!

They aren't selling shit back retard. They are buying the short term Government bonds and giving the banks newly "created" money. The banks aren't giving that $ back to the FED you dumb retard. It is a balance sheet expansion helloooooo. They are injecting money into the system AGAIN. wow, this guy is clueless.

fuckin Village idiot. you have absolutely no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

View attachment 293442

Repurchase and Reverse Repurchase Transactions - FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK

WOW!!!!!!

Village Idiot, you are the dumbest person alive. This is why the GOP is so fucked up, you people are all a bunch of total morons. Republicans are the dumbest people alive, that is why they believe all of Trump's lies.

Get this through your head, the FED is buying short term treasuries again. QE4. What don't you understand, this is separate from their repo intervention. LOOK:

Since the large interventions started, money-market rates have calmed down. The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves, while purchasing Treasury bills to build up reserves in the banking system. It hopes that by buying Treasury bills, the central bank will be able to cut back on repo interventions at the start of next year.
Fed Adds $107.4 Billion in Short-Term Liquidity to Financial Markets

Repeat:
The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves, while purchasing Treasury bills to build up reserves in the banking system.

NOW THIS:

In early October, the Fed also said it would start expanding its balance sheet again via around $60 billion a month in Treasury bill purchases, hoping the addition of permanent liquidity would allow it to back away from large temporary interventions.
Fed Officials Weighed Money-Market Control Strategies at October Meeting

You are too stupid to know the difference between QE4 and Repo intervention. They are doing QE again, buying short term treasuries, you dumb fuck. It's all over the news, what don't you understand. They aren't selling the treasuries back or anything like that, they are buying treasuries with newly "created" money!!!!

Here's another article:

That’s with good reason, given the Fed plans to buy $US60 billion of Treasury bills a month until at least the second quarter of next year while continuing to conduct its "open market" operations to support the repo market until at least January. It is also looking at establishing a more permanent facility that the market can draw on in times of stress.
https://www.smh.com.au/business/mar...uelling-market-weirdness-20191112-p539rw.html

First you had no clue what caused the Bush Collapse, now you have no clue what QE is and what the FED is doing, you try to act smart and you end up looking even dumber. Are you like 16 years old? because I have never met somebody that was as clueless as you. You are the Village idiot.

So Village Idiot, do you now finally understand that the FED is buying treasuries again, QE4???????? You are the only one that doesn't seem to understand this...

Last edited:
The economy is booming!!! As the Trumpers like to say, even though the economic data is practically the same as Obama's and the deficit has exploded again, almost doubling Obama's 2016 annual deficit of $587 to over $1 Trillion, with deficits projected to be way over $1 T next yr and beyond.

But that massive increase in deficit spending is not enough to prop up our fiat economy we also need another round of QE!!!

We all heard the Trumpers whine and cry about QE under Obama, but I'm sure 99% of them won't cry now...

Now why would the greatest economy of all time need quantitative easing, on top of all the increase in deficit spending?

The FED was supposed to be reducing its balance sheet instead it is greatly expanding it to the tune of hundreds of Billions. They also expect QE4 to last at least until Q2 of next year.

If you took away Trump's massive deficit spending and this latest QE 4 we would be in recession.

Good thing we didn't prosecute any bankers so they can continue their games..

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

LOL!
OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!

View attachment 293442

WOW!!!!!!

Village Idiot, you are the dumbest person alive. This is why the GOP is so fucked up, you people are all a bunch of total morons. Republicans are the dumbest people alive, that is why they believe all of Trump's lies.

Get this through your head, the FED is buying short term treasuries again. QE4. What don't you understand, this is separate from their repo intervention. LOOK:

Since the large interventions started, money-market rates have calmed down. The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves, while purchasing Treasury bills to build up reserves in the banking system. It hopes that by buying Treasury bills, the central bank will be able to cut back on repo interventions at the start of next year.

Repeat:
The Fed is using temporary operations to tamp down any possible wild moves, while purchasing Treasury bills to build up reserves in the banking system.

NOW THIS:

In early October, the Fed also said it would start expanding its balance sheet again via around $60 billion a month in Treasury bill purchases, hoping the addition of permanent liquidity would allow it to back away from large temporary interventions.

You are too stupid to know the difference between QE4 and Repo intervention. They are doing QE again, buying short term treasuries, you dumb fuck. It's all over the news, what don't you understand. They aren't selling the treasuries back or anything like that, they are buying treasuries with newly "created" money!!!!

Here's another article:

That’s with good reason, given the Fed plans to buy $US60 billion of Treasury bills a month until at least the second quarter of next year while continuing to conduct its "open market" operations to support the repo market until at least January. It is also looking at establishing a more permanent facility that the market can draw on in times of stress.
https://www.smh.com.au/business/mar...uelling-market-weirdness-20191112-p539rw.html

First you had no clue what caused the Bush Collapse, now you have no clue what QE is and what the FED is doing, you try to act smart and you end up looking even dumber. Are you like 16 years old? because I have never met somebody that was as clueless as you. You are the Village idiot.

So Village Idiot, do you now finally understand that the FED is buying treasuries again, QE4????????

What don't you understand, this is separate from their repo intervention.

Finally!
Now you understand that a repo isn't quantitative easing!

For a banker, you don't understand this stuff, or math, very well.

Writing bad mortgages isn't good business, but it isn't a crime.

How is it different from counterfeiting when it's done on purpose

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

LOL!
OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!

View attachment 293442

WOW!!!!!!

Repeat:

NOW THIS:

Here's another article:

So Village Idiot, do you now finally understand that the FED is buying treasuries again, QE4???????? You are the only one that doesn't seem to understand this...
Are you a banker? Yes or no?

How is writing mortgages different from counterfeiting?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

LOL!
OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!

View attachment 293442

WOW!!!!!!

Repeat:

NOW THIS:

Here's another article:

So Village Idiot, do you now finally understand that the FED is buying treasuries again, QE4????????

Finally!

Village Idiot, don't try and backtrack now. I told you the whole time this was QE4, and you said it wasn't. You said they are "selling the bonds back"
Then you said:
"Because it's not QE"

You dumb fuck! Yea you lose again. Typical republican BS. Now that you have gotten destroyed you are trying to somehow backtrack on what you already said? AHAHAHAHA!!!!

So Village Idiot, are you ready to admit that we are doing QE4??? Because last night you seemed pretty adamant that we weren't! AHAHAHAH!!!!

Last edited:

How is knowingly writing bad paper different fromknowingly writing bad paper?

LOL!
OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!

View attachment 293442

WOW!!!!!!

Repeat:

NOW THIS:

Here's another article:

Finally!

Village Idiot, don't try and backtrack now. I told you the whole time this was QE4, and you said it wasn't. You said they are "selling the bonds back"
Then you said:
"Because it's not QE"

You dumb fuck! Yea you lose again. Typical republican BS. Now that you have gotten destroyed you are trying to somehow backtrack on what you already said? AHAHAHAHA!!!!

So Village Idiot, are you ready to admit that we are doing QE4??? Because last night you seemed pretty adamant that we weren't! AHAHAHAH!!!!

I told you the whole time this was QE4, and you said it wasn't.

Exactly. You thought your first link, about repos, was QE. Idiot.

You said they are "selling the bonds back"

Yes, you fucktard, that's what a repo means.

are you ready to admit that we are doing QE4???

QE is when they can't cut rates any further.....and have to buy assets.
Like the ECB. Remember negative rates? Another gem from you. LOL!
Are we bumping up against zero rates?

Plenty of banks kept their bad mortgages on their books.
Some even bought bad mortgages from other banks.
Some politicians even sued banks for not writing/buying enough bad mortgages.

Don’t fear, eventually the MBAs (crooks) of Wall Street will picket the cash and the rest of us will lose everything again, just like 2008.

Plenty of banks kept their bad mortgages on their books.
Some even bought bad mortgages from other banks.
Some politicians even sued banks for not writing/buying enough bad mortgages.
You didn't answer the question. The banks and the entire housing industry illegally pumped decades of inflation into the housing market in a single decade. Govt went along with it cause they profit. Try to keep up

Forum List

Back