The Gov't is NOT your Baby Daddy ... dammit ...

How can a single mother work when every penny she earns goes on daycare?
How can a disabled person work?

why woud she spend money on daycare if she isn't working?

Free state sponsored babysitting.

Hey, that's public school............

I said if she WAS working.

Over here, single mothers are better off on welfare, as it pays them more than what they would get in a job. Daycare can cost up to $300 a week and on welfare, they can be up to $80 a week better off.

what about child support?

.PS you seem to know a lot about this

Last edited:
... you sick freaks.

Unfortunately, Father's Day is one of the most confusing holidays in welfare America with households on government assistance not even knowing who da baby daddy ... so it shifts to the working class, the taxpayers. :eusa_shifty:

GET A JOB, support yourself and your unknown offspring ... have some damn self-respect. Set that example for your children. :eusa_shhh:

Too much to ask for?

Why are conservatives so dumb that they assume everyone can work?

Tell me, what condition would preclude a person from working if they are healthy enough to have children?

... you sick freaks.

Unfortunately, Father's Day is one of the most confusing holidays in welfare America with households on government assistance not even knowing who da baby daddy ... so it shifts to the working class, the taxpayers. :eusa_shifty:

GET A JOB, support yourself and your unknown offspring ... have some damn self-respect. Set that example for your children. :eusa_shhh:

Too much to ask for?

Tell me, what condition would preclude a person from working if they are healthy enough to have children?

Being in a persistent vegetative state.

We're funny that way. Most of us think it is important to try to support yourself and your offspring, in doing so instilling a pride in yourself and children which food stamps cannot.

Why do liberals assume that poor people can't work? I mean a bleeding heart is one thing, but I don't know if it should bleed quite that much.

Daycare? That's what extended families are for, it woked for thousands of years, what's stopping it from working now.

Disabled? How disabled can they be if the can have a child?

Depends how disabled you are, doesn't it?
Obviously, though the majority of disabled are capable of working in certain areas. Stephen Hawking would be among them.

Now, back to single mothers. Does it depend how single you are too?!

Stephen Hawking couldn't ever get himself a regular job, could he?

As for single mothers, how is a woman meant to work to support her kids, when all her pay goes on daycare?

We're funny that way. Most of us think it is important to try to support yourself and your offspring, in doing so instilling a pride in yourself and children which food stamps cannot.

Why do liberals assume that poor people can't work? I mean a bleeding heart is one thing, but I don't know if it should bleed quite that much.

Daycare? That's what extended families are for, it woked for thousands of years, what's stopping it from working now.

Why should you dump a child with the grandparents? How is that fair?

And I never said the disabled people had kids, did I...

Over here, single mothers are better off on welfare, as it pays them more than what they would get in a job. Daycare can cost up to $300 a week and on welfare, they can be up to $80 a week better off.

Sounds like someone is buying votes with your tax money, Ben Franklin has it right, you don't ever make people comfortable in poverty, it removes the incentive to escape it.

Sounds like someone is buying votes with your tax money, Ben Franklin has it right, you don't ever make people comfortable in poverty, it removes the incentive to escape it.

I don't think people are comfortable on welfare - our 'dole' (the allowance you get while looking for work) pays less than the minimum wage. Its basically poverty wages. No idea why people would want to live on that.

The grandparents should have raised a child that wouldn't have children irresponsibly. If you can't afford a child, maybe you should go to school and put the sex thing on the back burner. If you want to talk fair, how fair is it to the child if the parent can't properly support them?

The thread is about people with kids that expect us to support them.

Depends how disabled you are, doesn't it?
Obviously, though the majority of disabled are capable of working in certain areas. Stephen Hawking would be among them.

As for single mothers, how is a woman meant to work to support her kids, when all her pay goes on daycare?
I mean if this single mother works at minimum wage and sends her kids to $300 a week day care centers as you suggested, then yes, I see your point. A goofy point to be sure. A lot of these mother's supported have children who attend school (for free) and will continue to get support till the kids turn 18. How does a liberal mind rationalize that?

The grandparents should have raised a child that wouldn't have children irresponsibly. If you can't afford a child, maybe you should go to school and put the sex thing on the back burner. If you want to talk fair, how fair is it to the child if the parent can't properly support them?

So a person who had a child and a good job that paid well, but lost their job in the recession and cannot find another is somehow an irresponsible person?

I mean if this single mother works at minimum wage and sends her kids to $300 a week day care centers as you suggested, then yes, I see your point. A goofy point to be sure. A lot of these mother's supported have children who attend school (for free) and will continue to get support till the kids turn 18. How does a liberal mind rationalize that?

Since when is attending school free?

Since when is attending school free?
Now you're either being deliberately obtuse or simply studpid. A woman who is collecting welfare for her God-knows how many children is not going to be paying anything but sales tax, is she? I am quite sure this applies in Oz as well.

So a person who had a child and a good job that paid well, but lost their job in the recession and cannot find another is somehow an irresponsible person?

If that occurs then it's time to consolidate resources, why reach out to government first, before the libs destroyed the family, that's exactly what happened. Ever heard the old saying, lifes a bitch and then you die. Sometimes you have to do things that are not really desireable to make do until your circumstances change. It's called adapting, folks need to try it more often, you'd be surprised how much self respect can be gained from it.

As long as deadbeat dads can still own rifles, I'm sure everything will work out.

Forum List

Back