The Gov't is NOT your Baby Daddy ... dammit ...

Depends how disabled you are, doesn't it?
Obviously, though the majority of disabled are capable of working in certain areas. Stephen Hawking would be among them.

Now, back to single mothers. Does it depend how single you are too?!

Stephen Hawking couldn't ever get himself a regular job, could he?

As for single mothers, how is a woman meant to work to support her kids, when all her pay goes on daycare?

Thats her problem. One she should have thought of before she had her kids.

No reason to have kids you can't afford.

Oh wait. I forgot. Thats what welfare is for. Have all those kids so someone else can pay for em. Never mind.

Obviously, though the majority of disabled are capable of working in certain areas. Stephen Hawking would be among them.

Now, back to single mothers. Does it depend how single you are too?!

Stephen Hawking couldn't ever get himself a regular job, could he?

As for single mothers, how is a woman meant to work to support her kids, when all her pay goes on daycare?

Thats her problem. One she should have thought of before she had her kids.

No reason to have kids you can't afford.

Oh wait. I forgot. Thats what welfare is for. Have all those kids so someone else can pay for em. Never mind.

So no woman has ever had kids while holding down a good job, then suddenly finds herself without work?

As I said. Thats her problem.

Her kids are her responsibility. Not mine and certainly not the taxpayers of America.

I'm not obliged to pay anyone elses bill and I feel no driving urge to do so.

Perhaps her husband or her babys daddy needs to step up to the plate.

Last edited:
Ahhh...the typical Conservative outrage.....

This is the Conservative mindset in a nutshell ladies and gentlemen.....It's not REALLY about the debt, it's not REALLY about the spending.

It's about their feeling of superiority.....it's about people who feel no control or power trying to grasp some....

It's not even really about their meme of personal responsibility....it's about petty jealousy....like the guy who thinks his co-worker spends too much time in the bathroom while he's working....never mind that his co-worker has Crohn's disease...that doesn't matter....he's getting more breaks than ME and that's not fair....

It doesn't matter that his co-worker leads a miserable life of constant abdominal pain and chronic diarreah...he has it good because he's spending less time working and more time sitting.....and of course, he's probably faking it anyway, because that's the way "them fuckers" are.

I swear to God, you people are the biggest set.of whiners I've ever seen.

LMAO Superiority??

How bout you take care of your own problems and don't expect me and every other taxpayer to pull your freight for you.

Now anyone who is truly mentally or physically handicapped can expect help. Personally I have no problem with it. Its the able bodied I have a problem with.

BTW your Crohn's analogy sucks. LOL

This is the Conservative mindset in a nutshell ladies and gentlemen.....It's not REALLY about the debt, it's not REALLY about the spending.

It's about their feeling of superiority.....it's about people who feel no control or power trying to grasp some....

It's not even really about their meme of personal responsibility....it's about petty jealousy....like the guy who thinks his co-worker spends too much time in the bathroom while he's working....never mind that his co-worker has Crohn's disease...that doesn't matter....he's getting more breaks than ME and that's not fair....

It doesn't matter that his co-worker leads a miserable life of constant abdominal pain and chronic diarreah...he has it good because he's spending less time working and more time sitting.....and of course, he's probably faking it anyway, because that's the way "them fuckers" are.

I am sure the irony of your last statement in its context is completely lost on you.

I am sure the irony of your last statement in its context is completely lost on you.

Where was I wrong?

Where was I wrong?
Are you unfamiliar with the definition of "whine"? Please look it up, then reread your post.

Best
MH

OP: Did you hear about the Bush cronyism and corruption world depression and the mindless obstruction over 3 1/2 years by Pubs? Not to mention their ignoring for years of training the population for the millions of technical jobs now going begging...a disaster all the way...

Intelligent gov't has been turning it around under Obama despite the obstruction. Now Romney wants to do the Booosh thing again and double down on discredited trickle down.

... you sick freaks.

Unfortunately, Father's Day is one of the most confusing holidays in welfare America with households on government assistance not even knowing who da baby daddy ... so it shifts to the working class, the taxpayers. :eusa_shifty:

GET A JOB, support yourself and your unknown offspring ... have some damn self-respect. Set that example for your children. :eusa_shhh:

Too much to ask for?

Why are conservatives so dumb that they assume everyone can work?

You misspelled will. I fixed it for you.

In 2008, TANF distributed its highest percentages of funds to African Americans and white Americans (receiving 34.2% and 31.5% respectively), but 2009 statistics from the National Poverty Center at the University of Michigan show 25.8% of blacks and 25.3% of Hispanics below the poverty line, compared to 12.5% of Asians and only 9.4% of whites. Federal funding is being distributed disproportionately amongst racial demographics, but the stereotype wants us to believe otherwise. Plus, these numbers show, poverty affects all groups of people in the U.S. – it shouldn’t be represented as a simple distinction between poor black and poor white people.

Another aggravating aspect of the “welfare queen” myth is the notion that a person receiving TANF benefits scoops them up month by month and uses them not for rent or other necessities, but for illegal drugs or items they couldn’t otherwise pay for (hence the “welfare Cadillac”). This couldn’t be further from reality. Government-subsidized cash assistance isn’t going to make someone rich – in Pennsylvania, the maximum amount a mother with two children can receive in most counties is $403 per month. Recipients have trouble pulling their families out of poverty at all, and end up in the same spot once their benefits expire. Plus, welfare reform laws limit the amount of time a family is eligible to receive benefits, five years being the max. Exceptions to the rule are possible, but they are few and far between.​

Debunking the Myth of the “Welfare Queen”: Who Actually Receives TANF Benefits?

Forum List

Back