The Gov't is NOT your Baby Daddy ... dammit ...

2ndAmendment

Oct 4, 2012
USA
... you sick freaks.

Unfortunately, Father's Day is one of the most confusing holidays in welfare America with households on government assistance not even knowing who da baby daddy ... so it shifts to the working class, the taxpayers. :eusa_shifty:

GET A JOB, support yourself and your unknown offspring ... have some damn self-respect. Set that example for your children. :eusa_shhh:

Too much to ask for?

... you sick freaks.

Unfortunately, Father's Day is one of the most confusing holidays in welfare America with households on government assistance not even knowing who da baby daddy ... so it shifts to the working class, the taxpayers. :eusa_shifty:

GET A JOB, support yourself and your unknown offspring ... have some damn self-respect. Set that example for your children. :eusa_shhh:

Too much to ask for?

gallery_1_1_11337.jpg

... you sick freaks.

Too much to ask for?

Why are conservatives so dumb that they assume everyone can work?

... you sick freaks.

Too much to ask for?

Break out the padded room for this one. :lol::lol:

... you sick freaks.

Too much to ask for?

We're funny that way. Most of us think it is important to try to support yourself and your offspring, in doing so instilling a pride in yourself and children which food stamps cannot.

Why do liberals assume that poor people can't work? I mean a bleeding heart is one thing, but I don't know if it should bleed quite that much.

... you sick freaks.

Too much to ask for?

Because they can....the question is when do these programs start working and get people OFF the program....funny how liberals say these programs help, yet the enrollment rarely if ever goes down

... you sick freaks.

Too much to ask for?

We're funny that way. Most of us think it is important to try to support yourself and your offspring, in doing so instilling a pride in yourself and children which food stamps cannot.

Why do liberals assume that poor people can't work? I mean a bleeding heart is one thing, but I don't know if it should bleed quite that much.

How can a single mother work when every penny she earns goes on daycare?
How can a disabled person work?

This may come as a shock to you, but there actually are single mothers and disabled people with jobs who also pay taxes to support single mothers and disabled people who don't.

why woud she spend money on daycare if she isn't working?

Free state sponsored babysitting.

Hey, that's public school............

This may come as a shock to you, but there actually are single mothers and disabled people with jobs who also pay taxes to support single mothers and disabled people who don't.

Depends how disabled you are, doesn't it?

why woud she spend money on daycare if she isn't working?

Free state sponsored babysitting.

Hey, that's public school............

I said if she WAS working.

Over here, single mothers are better off on welfare, as it pays them more than what they would get in a job. Daycare can cost up to $300 a week and on welfare, they can be up to $80 a week better off.

Forum List

Back