The government IS the problem.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
This is what you liberal left wing slaves to government are advocating.

This kind of bull shit is the result of what you fight for. Yes, I am angry, this is wrong. Plain and simple. Welcome to the Orwellian nightmare, brought to you by progressives who destroy private property, ON private property. So, to all you left wing folks on this board, I hope you realize what your so called "progressive" ideas bring to the lives of private people who just want to live their own lives.

It really is black and white though, you are either for liberty or you are against it. So what are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Mr. Shaman for that enlightening piece of intellectual articulation of the English language. I hope you and people like you get what you deserve really soon. :)

We are a land of laws, right? That is the arguement against illegal iimmigration, yes?

So, your argument is that all laws are just laws. Interesting concept, albeit asinine.

So, in your mind, some laws are to be adhered to, while others are not. And in your world, who decides? Talk about asinine...

I agree with your first statement, I really do. For example, if a police officer entered my house unwarranted and said he was required by law to make sure my toilet was clean, I would rather go to jail on principle (even if my toilet was clean, which it is, just an example). Sometimes principle and the concept of liberty is more important than laws that promote tyranny over the lives of private people who have not wronged anyone and want to be left alone. If you can't accept that simple truth then perhaps you, like the shaman, will wake up and wish you were on the side of liberty in private life, instead of tyranny at the threat of force by government.

The British Empire had laws in America, but that did not stop the founders and patriots from fighting back because they were unjust laws. You are the one that needs to ask where you draw the line not me.

Last edited:
It seems someone in the neighborhood is complaining about it. I am an "unincorporated" type of guy. This will teach them folks to move in someplace with a HOA. That lie was funny. Oh well.

For those who advocate smaller government, republicans, they sure are instigating lots of regulations. Florida's Gov. Scott has ordered mandatory drug testing every 3 months ... just one instance.

It seems someone in the neighborhood is complaining about it. I am an "unincorporated" type of guy. This will teach them folks to move in someplace with a HOA. That lie was funny. Oh well.

I would agree with you, but I see no indication that an HOA was involved here. I've even Googled news stories of it and have not seen any evidence of an HOA.

For those who advocate smaller government, republicans, they sure are instigating lots of regulations. Florida's Gov. Scott has ordered mandatory drug testing every 3 months ... just one instance.

for someone with the name "political junky", you clearly dont know the difference between a conservative and a libertarian.

I will admit I haven't done any internet searching. Perhaps my experiences are clouding my judgement.

Any idea who was the neighborhood busy body who drove around and got them pulled on the route he took out of the neighborhood if not the HOA fella? Guess he could have been a Congressman or something.

Washington usually leaves me alone. The local government comes by and threatens my parts car under a tarp with violating this or that.

I will admit I haven't done any internet searching. Perhaps my experiences are clouding my judgement.

Any idea who was the neighborhood busy body who drove around and got them pulled on the route he took out of the neighborhood if not the HOA fella? Guess he could have been a Congressman or something.

Washington usually leaves me alone. The local government comes by and threatens my parts car under a tarp with violating this or that.

A person who does something like this is usually a liberal by my experience. I lived next door to a union postal worker. Arrogant, snotty and her son built a meth lab. We got him busted and ran her out of the neighborhood. She had the nerve to try to put restraining orders on her neighbors for complaining about her son's meth lab. That's a liberal.

Looks like the hoop was on public property....if it was on private property the guy in the vid might have a point.

That being said, the woman who took the hoop did lie...

I'm sorry....is there a law involved here?

Cut the crap. You don't care about law. We see how lefties act when the law is laid down. They holler, scream, insult and demand their way. Don't even go there.

They're the first to start screaming that the law is wrong and should be ignored.

Don't Ask, Don't Tell is a prime example.

Once that pole went into the ground it become real property. That woman was breaking the law. If it had been a portable hoop that's one thing but once anything is permanently affixed to his land it becomes part of the property. They have to pay him the fare market value of that hoop and pole if they want to seize it.

Forum List

Back