The government ban businesses from refusing to bake cakes for same-sex weddings

quorthon

Jan 21, 2015
Make a catalog of the cakes you will make by default. Explain that any design deviating from the catalog will be considered as custom work and HORRENDOUS ADDITIONAL FEES TO BE DETERMINED BY MANAGEMENT WILL BE CHARGED.

OR - bill yourself as a cakemaker-artiste, and any custom work that falls outside of your personal artistic muse cannot be produced.

OR - Use Limbaugh's excuse that Muslims may blow up the cake shop, and you are not comfortable with that.

There are ways around anything, if you're that determined.

persecution, then prosecution. The Left agenda.
Unless you're an illegal baker. Then you are protected by some unknown law that is unrecognizable by our Constitution.

Name your bakery, "Achmed's.
Gays will stay away and the politically correct will make you rich.

You have to let black people sit at the counter, and you have to bake gay people cakes.

There is no conflation between the two.

That said, anyone in business to keep food on his own table is crazy to turn away anyone's money.

Why may the government ban businesses from saying we won t bake cakes for same-sex weddings - The Washington Post

Refusing to make some extra product is something like a right of a manufacturer, or not? I understand that that gay couple just wanted to attract attention and maybe win money, but manufacturers must have the right to manufacture only the products from their assortment. $135,000 is a penalty for discrimination? No, it’s for keeping up a reputation.

What do you think?

The right to manufacture? Why didn't Woolworth's think of that for their lunch counters? :rolleyes:

You have to let black people sit at the counter, and you have to bake gay people cakes. If you really want to maintain bigotry at your business, then make it an online business, as one of the bakers has already done.
Your feelings aren't facts, hard for a liberal to accept, I know. It isn't bigotry to not bake a gay cake no matter how many times you dirty lying assholes make the claim. We should not even need a religious excuse, you run your business your way and let someone else run theirs the way they want. Anything other than that is oppression by the state, a FAR worse scenario than your dramatic claims.

You have to let black people sit at the counter, and you have to bake gay people cakes. If you really want to maintain bigotry at your business, then make it an online business, as one of the bakers has already done.
Your feelings aren't facts, hard for a liberal to accept, I know. It isn't bigotry to not bake a gay cake no matter how many times you dirty lying assholes make the claim. We should not even need a religious excuse, you run your business your way and let someone else run theirs the way they want. Anything other than that is oppression by the state, a FAR worse scenario than your dramatic claims.
Yeah okay those are my "feelings" and not facts? Perhaps in the fantasy world you live in. Too bad we live in the U.S. huh?

Yeah okay those are my "feelings" and not facts? Perhaps in the fantasy world you live in. Too bad we live in the U.S. huh?
Which fact are you pointing to? That it's bigotry? Where does it say that? Anywhere? That wasn't even what the Supreme Court case was about.

Which fact are you pointing to? That it's bigotry? Where does it say that? Anywhere? That wasn't even what the Supreme Court case was about.
Oh lol I didn't know you were talking about that. It's totally irrelevant anyways since the type of discrimination they wanted to commit was found to be not legal. So who knows why we're still talking about this.

Forum List

Back