The GOP's two Supreme Court wins: Painful lethal injections and more mercury and carcenogens

The GOP base primarily consists of homophobic, religious nutjobs who feed off of fox news, this doesn't surprise me.

One of the single stupidest things I've ever seen written, and I have seen a lot.

Yup and who gives a shit about how much pain those bastards are in as they kille em??

I'm sure those they killed suffered great pain and I'm sure the lefty idiots on this board could care less about that.
Who suffers more? A fetus or the born that Republicans want to deny health care and want to watch starve? Why do Republicans care so much about a fetus but seem to enjoy watching the born suffer? Doesn't seem very Christian.

The GOP base primarily consists of homophobic, religious nutjobs who feed off of fox news, this doesn't surprise me.

One of the single stupidest things I've ever seen written, and I have seen a lot.
Why? Isn't it true?
No. It's a stupid, irrational hate based caricature that bears no resemblance to reality.
So they don't feed off Fox? They aren't religious? They aren't homophobic?
You sure about that? Because most of these right wing posts seem to say otherwise.

Aren't these conservative victories really non-issues?

Murders feel pain before being executed
The EPA denied making policy

OK. 1 seems inhuman but 2 is like so, should they not present the reasons for policy change to a committee long before its ok'd?

some pretty pathetic victories--doesn't compare to the same-sex marriage win.

Why? Isn't it true?
No. It's a stupid, irrational hate based caricature that bears no resemblance to reality.
So they don't feed off Fox? They aren't religious? They aren't homophobic?
You sure about that? Because most of these right wing posts seem to say otherwise.
Many people of all different political stripes watch FOX News, so I don't see how that proves anything. As for religious, aren't we told that the left is also religious and that conservatives don't have a lock on faith? And don't even get me started on homophobia. That's stupid to start with. Be honest, you are equating refusal to celebrate homosexual "marriage" with homophobia, is that correct? When you start from a false premise, you end at a false conclusion. Now, can you credibly take that caricature that you have created and honestly say it represents the GOP base, given that the GOP presidential nominees have been about as far from it as you can get? Remember too, Obama was "homophobic" and "religious" by your standard when he was running for president. Did you fear and hate him as well?

Why would right wingers be proud of dirty air and dirty water? Anyone?

WHO cares if that Boston bomber dies a painful death? He SHOULD die a painful death. He HAS earned a painful death.

What if he were sentenced to work to support the expenses for himself and
that Fort Hood Shooter for the rest of both their lives?

What if he had to change that man's bed pan and diapers 2-3 times a day every day.
What if both of them were off the taxpayers roll and had to pay their own way
if they want life instead of death.
No, it's time we stood against crime. How do you pay the dead? The victim? So no, you kill their killer.
There was a time when pollution was a crime.

Forum List

Back