Influence Of The Supreme Court

You better keep that for yourself after we pack 4 more iberals to the Court!
Good luck with that. Oh, by the way, Biden appointed a committee to look into the Supreme Court and that committee did not recommend adding more judges to the court.

Unfortunately, you make a good point! I would like to think, at that level, political ideology would not matter?
We should not know the political affiliation of any judge on any court. If we do, then the court is already biased. But, the solution is not to weigh the court with more bias on the other side. The solution is to have politically unaffiliated judges.

I don't see the link to the ethics rules of the Supreme Court. Please post again.
You said they had ethic rules. Please feel free to post them. However, one need not know the "rules" to know if something is ethical or not. It's not written down anywhere in my employee handbook, for example, that we aren't supposed to take money from patients for doing our jobs. But nobody in the building would think such an action would be ethical. Unless they are Trump supporters. They have no ethics. As you demonstrate daily. Are you still pretending you don't support the blob?

Judges shouldn't be taking gifts from folks who have a case the is before them.

You said they had ethic rules. Please feel free to post them. However, one need not know the "rules" to know if something is ethical or not. It's not written down anywhere in my employee handbook, for example, that we aren't supposed to take money from patients for doing our jobs. But nobody in the building would think such an action would be ethical. Unless they are Trump supporters. They have no ethics. As you demonstrate daily. Are you still pretending you don't support the blob?

Judges shouldn't be taking gifts from folks who have a case the is before them.
I didn't say they had ethics rules. I was repeating lefty nonsense.

Forum List

Back