The GOP's Trump Problem

The six unindicteds will be also get reamed when they are charged or will roll.
Blah, who knows and to be honest I don't even care. Trump's only value to me is to keep the dems flustered.

Me, I moved on from Trump some time ago. I just wish more right-leaners would follow my example.

I get the stolen election revenge factor but even if Trump ekes-out a win against Uncle RICO (or whoever the dems trot out) it's clear as crystal to me that his will be a Pyrrhic victory at best.

We will lose the House so it will be the same crock of shit from the rabid TDS stricken dems just as before.

The opportunity for maintaining/gaining in the House and winning back the Senate is there but not if Trump is on the ballot, it's really as simple as that.

Trump's multiple legal waterloos being featured throughout the coming election season guarantees that, as the evidence-based prosecutions proceed under the strictures of our legal system, a victim-card-flailing Trump will concentrate on his show biz shtick to wee wee up his worshipers as he savages democracy, public servants, and law and order.

The implosion of the Republican Party, dominated by Trump, will feature evidence against Trump being provided by Republicans who served under the Trump regime, even as others rail against his not being above the law.

This egomaniacal indulgence presents a serious challenge to Republican candidates across the nation who are already burdened by unpopular, intrusive states laws abrogating reproductive freedom and discriminating against Americans based upon gender identity. The increasingly authoritarian perversion of the GOP is especially noxious to libertarian-leaning conservatives.

Trump will suck all the oxygen out of Republicans' campaigns, and force them to run for or against Trumpery.

Mealy-mouth will not be a viable option.

What can a Republican politician do to avoid being bogged down in Trumpery?
The Dems Trump problem.

Actually, Trump is the Democratic Party's only hope. Of those seeking the GOP nomination, he may be the only Republican Biden can beat.
LOL. You don't even believe that. It is a lie. You are deathly afraid that Trump would be president again so you are trying your best to promote other Republicans because you believe Biden could beat them but not Trump.

Trump's threatening Congressional Republicans if they don't initiate impeachment proceedings against the President to distract from Trump's criminal trials is already a serous problem for them.

They're screwed if they admit they have no credible pretexts for doing so, and they're screwed if they do so despite having no credible pretexts.

All they can do is blow gas about impeaching the President while doing nothing.
Are you babbling about Trump or what the Dimbots did when they impeached Trump there grumpy??

Forum List

Back