The GOP, Cheaters, Ron Paul won the State of Maine

You guys are driving me nuts... Side bar talk:

You could care less = You care. Obviously. If you could care less, then you do care at some level considering it CAN GO DOWN.

You could NOT care less = It's not possible to care less, because you don't care at all.

I don't know exactly why but that drives me nuts. You aren't saying what you think you are.

Thank you... That is all.

Dude, I could care less, seriously. :thup:

Care has represented herself truthfully for as long as I've seen her posting here. She was never a fan of Obama.

Negged.

She's a Democrat and Hitlery supporter. She certainly isn't a Republican or Ron Paul supporter. She has misrepresented herself. She could care less about "the process" or Ron Paul. She just sees this as some sort of political gain for the Democrats. It's all just politically motivated faux outrage. It is what it is.

No one cares what you think, phony.

Another Ravi the Raving Lunatic gem. Got anymore of those pearls of wisdom?

You could care less = You care. Obviously. If you could care less, then you do care at some level considering it CAN GO DOWN.

You could NOT care less = It's not possible to care less, because you don't care at all.

I don't know exactly why but that drives me nuts. You aren't saying what you think you are.

That's my problem too. LOL

Dude, you've posted dozens of replies on this thread. Looks like you do care. Man, try using that lump of shit you call a brain sometime. Who knows, you might just enjoy it? :)

Why do you care? You're not a Ron Paul supporter or Republican? You hate Republicans. We get it. Why continue on with your faux outrage charade? You could care less about "the process" or Ron Paul. You're a partisan hack.
I may not be, but my husband is and his party doing this sickens him...which doubles my sickness over it.

You are the one who supports cheating, you've been very exacting and clear on the topic....and that is disgusting...please leave this country and go somewhere else, where cheating is prized.

I don't support cheating you little dipshit. And i'm not a faux outrage poser like you. You hate Republicans, you've made that very clear. This issue has nothing to do with you. You're just trying to score political points for your beloved Democrats. So i'm calling Bullshit. And i'll do it next time you come with Bullshit too. I don't care how many Neg-Reps i get from your little gang of douchebags. I love to bully bullies. It's a hobby of mine. :)
:eusa_hand: I have no idea who these gang of douches are, but I praise them if they recognize your idiocy....and lack of concern towards any cheating....and vote rigging, that takes away the people's choice and the foundation of our Democratic Republic.

I could care less, but it would take too much effort.

Dude, you've posted dozens of replies on this thread. Looks like you do care. Man, try using that lump of shit you call a brain sometime. Who knows, you might just enjoy it? :)

^didn't get the joke

Anyone else not surprised? :)

I may not be, but my husband is and his party doing this sickens him...which doubles my sickness over it.

You are the one who supports cheating, you've been very exacting and clear on the topic....and that is disgusting...please leave this country and go somewhere else, where cheating is prized.

I don't support cheating you little dipshit. And i'm not a faux outrage poser like you. You hate Republicans, you've made that very clear. This issue has nothing to do with you. You're just trying to score political points for your beloved Democrats. So i'm calling Bullshit. And i'll do it next time you come with Bullshit too. I don't care how many Neg-Reps i get from your little gang of douchebags. I love to bully bullies. It's a hobby of mine. :)
:eusa_hand: I have no idea who these gang of douches are, but I praise them if they recognize your idiocy....and lack of concern towards any cheating....and vote rigging, that takes away the people's choice and the foundation of our Democratic Republic.

Yet more faux outrage. You're a Hitlery-supporting Democrat. So just quit this charade. I won't take you seriously until you become a genuine Ron Paul supporter. Otherwise, you're just full of shite. It is what it is.

I would have thought real Ron Paul supporters would be outraged by this. It validates what they've claimed all along.

Yeah -- I'm outraged.. But I'm also tired of being discriminated against every time there's an election.. We work our ASSES OFF just to be on the ballot in all 50 states.. We're the only 3rd Party that consistently rises to that challenge.. MILLIONS of dollars, tons of lawyers, and petty bullshit from the REPS/DEMs later -- we start a campaign already exhausted.

Maine is CAUCUS -- not an audited election.. It's an INTERNAL PRIVATE PARTY function. It's indicative of what happens when there are not enough ACTIVE party members with principles to stop this kind of thievery. This is why Ron Paul is NOT BEHOLDING to his party. Because he has stronger PRINCIPLES they have...

Like I've said in other threads -- DISS the party and you'll be campaigning out of a phone booth with a rotary dial phone.. People need MORE CHOICES in the parties that back their candidacies. So that COMPLETE OBEDIENCE is not required to get and remain elected..

If America is too stupid to understand that ---- live with this kind of shoddy representation.

I'm sure the OP is valuable.. It's LIKELY that Ron Paul won the popular vote in MAINE caucus and the REP party leaders just wanted to give Mitt a needed boost at that time in the National press.

Don't need R. Maddow to validate this one..

Maine GOP says it will not release updated caucus results « 2012 Election Central

Report from The New American:

The Maine GOP declared the former Massachusetts Governor the narrow winner of the state's presidential caucus February 11, but Romney's 194-vote margin of victory over Texas Congressman Ron Paul is being whittled away as more results have been reported.

Moreover, the state's rural Washington County — along with a few other communities that postponed their caucuses February 11 — will hold the final caucuses Saturday, February 18 and may decide the victor of the non-binding straw poll.

But GOP Party Chairman Charlie Webster insists that he will not release updated results from the additional caucuses, even as he comes under increasing fire from his fellow Maine Republicans and national Ron Paul campaign officials. In results in the three counties that have been released to the public, Ron Paul won more votes than were reported in the official results. Webster claims that the missing votes — when all of them are counted — will favor Romney, and that he is not going to give the press access to updated results. “No one has access,” he told the Daily Caller February 15. “There will be no access. We will give it to the committee on March 10. We are not going to release them [the missing votes]. People can whine and complain and plead, but I’m not going to make them public.”

Webster admits there were clerical errors in the tally on February 11. “What I tell people is that I’m not going to fire my staff because they make clerical errors,” he told the Daily Caller. “My poor staffer is in tears, because people are harassing her.”
Boo Hoo for him right? An ADMISSION of hanky-panky right there..

HOWEVER -- it doesn't matter.. Maine is a "non-binding caucus" state. NO delegates are assigned by the popular vote. They are chosen at local caucus. And the candidates have to fight over these individuals to get delegates AFTER the election..

I know - I know --- the public perception is that this is a publically funded election -- validated by election officials of their hometowns ---- WRONG.. It's near anarchy and RIPE for tinkering with the results.

In fact -- IT'S a CLOSED PARTY MEETING and those who aren't active in that partys' business have little to say or complain about except the folks THEY elected to run it.

That's the way it is...

Maine’s weird, weeklong caucus - The Washington Post

Like Iowa, Colorado and Minnesota, Maine holds a non-binding caucus, so none of the state’s 24 GOP delegates are bound to vote for a candidate. The results being released Saturday are from a straw poll taken at each caucus that has no solid relation to the state delegates chosen. (The straw poll results from the four caucuses happening after Saturday will be left out.)

“We’re as nonbinding as you can get,” Quatrano added, explaining that at many caucuses every person who volunteers to be a delegate gets a spot.

But Paul’s camp is confident that delegate preferences in the caucus states will carry over to the state conventions.
Just another reason why people NEED MORE CHOICES when it comes to party politics. Because there's literally no where to go when the process becomes tainted or stinky..
Oh my goodness...it's worse than I had thought! that sob Webster also held the vote for delegates WITHOUT A QUORUM....he stuffed the delegates with romney guys and wouldn't let those gop'rs that were ron Paul supporters in the room when the election of delegates was taking place. and what is worse, is that the gop didn't throw webster out for all of his chaos and mistakes during the convention....

Let's talk about your SELECTIVE outrage.. There's a thread this week about DEM PARTY in Tenn throwing out the voters choice to oppose Bob Corker (R) in this upcoming election. They will do everything they can to punish their winner. OR the fact the DEMS are NOT GONNA SEAT delegates for 2 guys that had the GALL to oppose Obama in the primaries. One of whom almost won Arkansas and the other who nearly beat him in W. Virginia.

You a tad bit annoyed by that?

Imagine my outrage after working for a year to get Gary Johnson on all 50 state ballots and then having my candidate EXCLUDED from the debates.. Wonder why I'm not up in arms about INTERNAL REP/DEM party trickery?

You can't be selectively outraged with events like I noted above. I want everyone who's truly SHOCKED at these behaviours to get right in their heads and vote for Gary Johnson this November to tell your "major" parties that they DON'T OWN YOU... Gary has a better record in New Mexico and more qualifications than EITHER OF THEM coming into an election.. Yet -- you won't do that -- willya.. You'll just continue the partisian bickering and ignore the weakness of a 2 party system that constantly rewards the less sucky of the 2 choices..

Yet more faux outrage. You're a Hitlery-supporting Democrat. So just quit this charade. I won't take you seriously until you become a genuine Ron Paul supporter. Otherwise, you're just full of shite. It is what it is.
This is not about Ron Paul, though he is in the center of it....this is about the citizens of this state, who cast their votes, only for their votes to be manipulated and changed. I'm sorry you don't have the moral character that should object to this kind of cheating and have spent hours to divert this thread from the cheating and the integrity of the people's choices, in to whether I am an RP supporter. You are an unethical person.

I have always respected Ron Paul, even though I am not a Libertarian, I understand his positions and agree with several of them....my problem with his positions, is that reality is before me, and I don't see how this country could make those changes overnight, cold turkey. I have NEVER bashed Ron Paul. Never called him crazy, and have always supported him to be on the ballot.....

so you can take your faux outrage and put it, where the sun don't shine.

I'm sure the OP is valuable.. It's LIKELY that Ron Paul won the popular vote in MAINE caucus and the REP party leaders just wanted to give Mitt a needed boost at that time in the National press.

HOWEVER -- it doesn't matter.. Maine is a "non-binding caucus" state. NO delegates are assigned by the popular vote. They are chosen at local caucus. And the candidates have to fight over these individuals to get delegates AFTER the election..

I know - I know --- the public perception is that this is a publically funded election -- validated by election officials of their hometowns ---- WRONG.. It's near anarchy and RIPE for tinkering with the results.

In fact -- IT'S a CLOSED PARTY MEETING and those who aren't active in that partys' business have little to say or complain about except the folks THEY elected to run it.

That's the way it is...

Just another reason why people NEED MORE CHOICES when it comes to party politics. Because there's literally no where to go when the process becomes tainted or stinky..
Oh my goodness...it's worse than I had thought! that sob Webster also held the vote for delegates WITHOUT A QUORUM....he stuffed the delegates with romney guys and wouldn't let those gop'rs that were ron Paul supporters in the room when the election of delegates was taking place. and what is worse, is that the gop didn't throw webster out for all of his chaos and mistakes during the convention....

Let's talk about your SELECTIVE outrage.. There's a thread this week about DEM PARTY in Tenn throwing out the voters choice to oppose Bob Corker (R) in this upcoming election. They will do everything they can to punish their winner. OR the fact the DEMS are NOT GONNA SEAT delegates for 2 guys that had the GALL to oppose Obama in the primaries. One of whom almost won Arkansas and the other who nearly beat him in W. Virginia.

Imagine my outrage after working for a year to get Gary Johnson on all 50 state ballots and then having my candidate EXCLUDED from the debates.. Wonder why I'm not up in arms about INTERNAL REP/DEM party trickery?

You can't be selectively outraged with events like I noted above. I want everyone who's truly SHOCKED at these behaviours to get right in their heads and vote for Gary Johnson this November to tell your "major" parties that they DON'T OWN YOU... Gary has a better record in New Mexico and more qualifications than EITHER OF THEM coming into an election.. Yet -- you won't do that -- willya.. You'll just continue the partisian bickering and ignore the weakness of a 2 party system that constantly rewards the less sucky of the 2 choices..

She's not really outraged over this. And that's the point. She's lying. But you'll soon come to see that for yourself. Have fun. :)

This is not about Ron Paul, though he is in the center of it....this is about the citizens of this state, who cast their votes, only for their votes to be manipulated and changed. I'm sorry you don't have the moral character that should object to this kind of cheating and have spent hours to divert this thread from the cheating and the integrity of the people's choices, in to whether I am an RP supporter. You are an unethical person.

I have always respected Ron Paul, even though I am not a Libertarian, I understand his positions and agree with several of them....my problem with his positions, is that reality is before me, and I don't see how this country could make those changes overnight, cold turkey. I have NEVER bashed Ron Paul. Never called him crazy, and have always supported him to be on the ballot.....

so you can take your faux outrage and put it, where the sun don't shine.

Well, now it's time to take the next logical step. Dump Hitlery and join the Ron Paul Revolution. We need all the help we can get. All are welcome.

That's the way it is...

haven't seen the thread and know nothing about it??? I didn't even know this kind of crap went on, other than seeing the DNC taking Hillary's delegates and john edwards' delegates and giving them to Obama, in a back door meeting....sure Hillary was present when it all happened, but I am certain it was not her choice.....and this was the first time that I was made aware that the DNC really chose who the candidate would be.....in a very close race and not allow the votes to fall where they were placed. It sickened me.

Last edited:

That's the way it is...

I am honestly undecided about what to do this November. I don't like any of the choices including GJ for various reasons. Let me ask you something though. What if all of the libertarians in the LP took their energy and tried to transform the GOP into the kind of party it is supposed to be? There are many liberty minded people getting involved right now but if we had more we could take over the existing power structure.
We are gaining ground but we need greater numbers to affect the change needed. As it is the the people who want things changed the most have been divided since the LPs inception. I am not entirely certain that it's not by design either. The LP has become the GOPs pressure valve. If we bring that pressure back the GOP would be forced to incorporate our ideas into their platform or fracture the party. Either way libertarians win.

Dude... They obviously have you on tilt. You just... Walked into that. Relax... They'll still be here tomorrow in another thread.

I am honestly undecided about what to do this November. I don't like any of the choices including GJ for various reasons. Let me ask you something though. What if all of the libertarians in the LP took their energy and tried to transform the GOP into the kind of party it is supposed to be? There are many liberty minded people getting involved right now but if we had more we could take over the existing power structure.
We are gaining ground but we need greater numbers to affect the change needed. As it is the the people who want things changed the most have been divided since the LPs inception. I am not entirely certain that it's not by design either. The LP has become the GOPs pressure valve. If we bring that pressure back the GOP would be forced to incorporate our ideas into their platform or fracture the party. Either way libertarians win.

We HAVE a good presence in REP party politics.. There is a Republican Liberty Caucus (which I highly recommend) . But the goal is to EXPAND choices so that like-minded folks have a NEW place to go. Not to hijack one of the only 2 existing "sanctioned" parties.

My mind is ENTIRELY open to 4 parties so that the philosophical "wings" can adhere to real principles and NOT be whores come election time. With crap like this dictatorial nomination stealing and punishment for not toeing the party line -- the debate that SHOULD BE CONTAINED within the parties spills out all over the land. MOST of these fights should be resolved INTRA-PARTY -- not on USMB or in the streets...

Cares4All, there's no doubt that if true, this is a bad day for conservatives.

Our nation currently has 24 million voter registrations that have questionable validity, according to Judicial Watch. They're not blaming any particular party, but they are uncovering a lot of scams by groups that replace ACORN on the public nickel.

I'm sorry conservatives were somehow connected to 7 miscounted votes in your state, and that an unconscionable demand was made of conservatives that would be so easily used to discredit conservatives nationwide.

Gee, that is 7 frauds by conservatives v. 23,999,992 errors by liberals.

Let's take it all out on those evil, corrupt conservatives and overlook those mistakies by liberals who just made itsy bitsy miscalculations due to some unknown stress, probably caused by the way conservatives vote to stop spending of money we don't have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back