The GOP carelessed about refunding Chip

McConnell refused a vote to let the military get paid during the shutdown. Using the military as a pawn.

McConnell refused a vote to let the military get paid during the shutdown. Using the military as a pawn.
And the CHIP children.
Republicans knew if they were funded them then they couldn’t be used as a hostage now.

And the CHIP children.
Republicans knew if they were funded them then they couldn’t be used as a hostage now.

Think about this... once those kids die they can't be used as hostages either. Since you Leftists are so pleased with abortion, just kill these kids and the hostage situation will be over.

And the CHIP children.

Think about this... once those kids die they can't be used as hostages either. Since you Leftists are so pleased with abortion, just kill these kids and the hostage situation will be over.

what a nonsensical, impotent & weak response . try again.

and we should believe them to make good on DACA. I doubt it, let the Potus use the nuclear option.

Funny how they say they are pro DACA yet call them illegals in the same sentence.

Trump says Schumer would rather play 'Shutdown Politics' | Daily Mail Online

The military is not in any grave danger as long as Trump keeps his nasty trap shut or his fingers in a mitten.

Funny how they say they are pro DACA yet call them illegals in the same sentence.

The government term is illegal alien.

The pawn move was using the military pay bill to begin with. If you really want the military to get paid and children to have health coverage you vote on the CR. Democrat smoke and mirrors.

Those illegals are safe until at least March 5th. Go ahead, let some people die while you grand stand Democrats. We will be happy to trot the grieving families out on news outlets.

The pawn move was using the military pay bill to begin with. If you really want the military to get paid and children to have health coverage you vote on the CR. Democrat smoke and mirrors.

No McConnell could of voted to fund the military pay, he chose not to. GOP smoke and mirrors. I think this is planned out to cause a nuclear option. Go ahead and do one McConnell I dare you.

No McConnell could of voted to fund the military pay, he chose not to. GOP smoke and mirrors. I think this is planned out to cause a nuclear option. Go ahead and do one McConnell I dare you.

Why play into the Democrats game? You realize we all see it for what it is? The Democrats wanted to grad stand for their base. Now they have to figure out how to crawl back to McConnell and ask for a vote.

Forum List

Back