The GOP carelessed about refunding Chip

Tramp has been planning the #Trumpshutdown since May. He and the GOP let CHIP expire in Sept, and refused to fund it in the tax scam bill when it would require only 50 votes because as Orin Hatch said, "we don't have the money." They had the money but they wanted hostages.

Tramp has been planning the #Trumpshutdown since May. He and the GOP let CHIP expire in Sept, and refused to fund it in the tax scam bill when it would require only 50 votes because as Orin Hatch said, "we don't have the money." They had the money but they wanted hostages.

Good. We don't have the money. No more thsn we have the money for Obama care, DACA, foreign aid, military bases outside the US, or a slew of other things thst aren't Constitutional.

Please excuse "carelessed" in the title, I should have said the GOP could careless about the funding for Chip, but I was too late to change it.

Of course. You are right , not pro life.

Exactly. I'm anti-aboftion, pro death penalty, anti-Mddicare/Medicaid/Obamacare, pro self defense.

Life is meaningless unless its lived properly.

You're not pro life. If you heard of 14 cents in tax money going to help a poor child get fed you'd be having a stroke. This anti abortion pro life pretense by republicans is so phony.

You're not pro life. If you heard of 14 cents in tax money going to help a poor child get fed you'd be having a stroke. This anti abortion pro life pretense by republicans is so phony.

No, I'm not pro-life. I never said I was. In fact I specifically indicated I wasn't.

You're also right about the fourteen cents.

I'm a Conservative, not a Republican.

Forum List

Back