Shut down, we will have one next year as well since Dems will

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
probably not take the Senate , and while the GOP will slowly take benefits away from Medicare, Medicaid, Hud, and VA benefits this year ( it will be vaguely noticeable ) , it wont be till after the Nov 2018 elections that they will try and do drastic cuts to all social programs.

I for one am proud of the Dems for shutting down the gov. Why would anyone think the GOP would change their minds after a few times, they won't.

probably not take the Senate , and while the GOP will slowly take benefits away from Medicare, Medicaid, Hud, and VA benefits this year ( it will be vaguely noticeable ) , it wont be till after the Nov 2018 elections that they will try and do drastic cuts to all social programs.

I for one am proud of the Dems for shutting down the gov. Why would anyone think the GOP would change their minds after a few times, they won't.
The GOP isn't slowly taking benefits away from Medicare. That's what the Dems did while Obama was president. Now doctors won't take on new medicare patients.

Total bullshit. The only people left in the country who vote for Democrats are government employees and illegal aliens. Why would the Democrats want to put their voting constituants out of work?

9EE0C780-CF98-437A-A3DC-6A74D40F91CC.jpeg

I know why the Trumpflakes have all exploded with deranged hatred.

It's because the Democrats are trying to pay the military, and the Republicans are shooting down those efforts.

The funny thing is that the Trumpflakes thought it wasn't obvious, the way their hatred of the military drives their actions.

It's because the Democrats are trying to pay the military, and the Republicans are shooting down those efforts.

The funny thing is that the Trumpflakes thought it wasn't obvious, the way their hatred of the military drives their actions.
Then why did the democrats vote no? Maybe you are a liar!

It's not that RepubliRussians hate the military that much. It's just that they hate immigrants far, far more than they support the military. They hate immigrants far, far more than they support the USA. They have their priorities, and hating immigrants is their #1 priority over everything.

But remember, that's not racist, because they say it isn't.

It's not that RepubliRussians hate the military that much. It's just that they hate immigrants far, far more than they support the military. They hate immigrants far, far more than they support the USA. They have their priorities, and hating immigrants is their #1 priority over everything.

Are you talking about illegals you dishonest creep?

:bsflag:

Go ahead, pay the military with a CR, I dare you.

Well supported argument, my friend. POTUS is married to an immigrant. GOP has repeatedly stated they want to help fix the Dreamers issue. The only difference between the two parties is one wants to enforce immigration law and the other doesn't (at the moment) for what I can only assume is political reasons since they were on record FOR tougher enforcement under Obama.

There seems to be a misconception going on here. It's not a Budget Vote for the year. It's another case of the Congress not getting their act together to get a decent Budget and are trying to run another temporary one on us that is totally incomplete and only binding for the next 30 days. It's a stopgap only. What the American People should be angry at is that Congress (both sides) have been waging these petty little wars and blame game that the real work doesn't get done.

Almost half of a Congress Critter's time is done to raise money for their reelection and raise money for the respective parties. This means that ALL of Congress is only working part time but are paid full time. Don't you think it's time to term limit?

Forum List

Back