The GOP and women's rights.

Yes, we know the left thinks they can add up ten things and come up with a war.

Did those ten things happen ? Sure they did.

Is that a war ? Depends on your POV. Which means that "war" isn't a FACT.

That nearly half of women are against abortion is a poll result. If you believe the poll then you believe half of women are against abortion (not sure quite what that means.....but hey, this isn't MENSA).

Yes, we know the left thinks they can add up ten things and come up with a war.

Did those ten things happen ? Sure they did.

Is that a war ? Depends on your POV. Which means that "war" isn't a FACT.

That nearly half of women are against abortion is a poll result. If you believe the poll then you believe half of women are against abortion (not sure quite what that means.....but hey, this isn't MENSA).

What "poll" are you blabbing about Listy? The Gallup poll you showed had MEN as the majority of that swing. I surely would like to see the sampling size/location of that 2009 poll, wouldn't you?

And PLEASE tell us all how this information changes or disproves the information in my OP link by one iota? I ask because the OP link is about ACTIONS done by GOP politicos, NOT speculation by a blogger.

Come, come Listy.....get your ass in gear and HONESTLY debate the issue based on ALL the facts for a change. You can do it...I have faith! :eusa_pray:

I never said it was over, moron.

I said then they should have no problem getting rid of him.

And it looks like that might be the case.

You are so blinded by your own filtered view of the world that you can't even comprehend a pretty basic statement.

The prior posts show YOU asserting that Walker has "nothing to gain" by the actions I DOCUMENTED he was doing....which highlights your intellectual dishonesty in dealing with facts that discredit the neocon/teabagger tin gods.

Then there's this:

As usual, Listy posts without sufficient knowledge of the current situation. Currently, Gov. Walker is looking down the barrel of a recall vote that looks shaky for him

Scott Walker recall set for June 5 - POLITICO.com

....DESPITE his attempts to stymie voters by enacting voter laws that make it more difficult for registered and new voters to vote in his state. After Signing Law Disenfranchising ID-less Voters, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker Closes 10 DMV Offices | ThinkProgress

The chronology of the posts ALWAYS confirms you to be a liar and a fool, Listy.

ROTFLMAO.....

You are absolutely right.....I said he had nothing to gain by doing this is that was his only motivation. Meaning...it was a bad move.

I also said, that women should have no problem helping him out of office by voting against him.

As usual, you can't see past your own froth and spittle to actually read thing for what they say.

You are beyond being a liar...you are a leftwingzealot and an asshole too.

I hope you don't look as stupid as you sound.

And as you can see folks, when neocon/teabagger clowns cannot refute FACTS that contradict their beliefs, they dodge the issue by just repeating their failed attempts to dodge the issue, blathering nonsense and trying to manufacture a false premise that the chronology of the posts clearly debunks.

Listy is just another neocon/teabagger parrot who unwittingly encourages the very totalitarian state he swears his ilk is against. I mean, ENFORCED pregnancy to term? Women working for less than men for the same job? WTF is wrong with Listy and his compadres? Have they no mothers? sisters? wives? girlfriends? :cuckoo:

Are the Republicans/conservatives conducting a legislative "war on women"? You Bet'cha!

Republican "War On Women" Is Not A Left-Wing Invention | Media Matters for America

Ho hum.....

What constitutes a "war" ?

Well, let's see. If you read some of the opening post link what you get is a listing of state's governments (and not 50 states) that have introduce bills that somehow are focused on a abortion.

Now, abortion is a hot button issue that seems to draw a lot of passion from boths sides. But it seems funny that almost as many women line up against it as do line up for it. And, of course, what that means is not always clear itself (but we will set that aside for now).

So what the opening post is saying that it is their opinion that these bills constitute a "war" on women which has been declared, in part, by almost half the people in the group that war is being declared against !

Boggles the mind.

The left does not get to set the standards.

The left does not get to say what is war and what isn't.

Is there a plank in the GOP platform the left can point to that says "we declare ware on women" ? I don't believe there is. And a plank that says we are against abortion does not say the same thing (no matter how badly the left and their yellow underwear want it to be that way....we are not obliged to agree).

Absent any direct delcaration of war...it is all a POV and a fabrication.

Darkwind can attempt to spam this thread with every neocon/teabagger opinion piece until doomsday....but they STILL cannot logically or factually refute or disprove the information contained in the OP. It's entertaining to see Darkwind parrot the SOS you hear on right wing radio, or read in the biased drivel of Malkin. Carry on.

There is a fundamental confusion here. The Republicans don't hate women, nor do they want to harm them. They are responding in good faith to their beliefs, which are the Biblical ones. Woman is man's helper. Her seed is an incubator for man's holy seed. The GOP wants to put big brother in charge of that incubator. They want to put a government bureaucrat at the foot of every bed, so reproductive behavior can be appropriately policed. They want to put their big government hands all over that incubator, so they can lock it up. Republicans don't just want government to be in charge of the 50 states and the middle east; they want government to put its greasy hands inside your body so it can wrap itself around your reproductive organs.

My uncle is a huge Glen Beck fan. The following is a true story.

My uncle: [peering out window; concerned]

My aunt: "...come to bed honey. Stop peering out the window."

My uncle: "but I know they're in there. They're doing something evil."

My aunt: "Give them privacy. They have nothing to do with you. Live your life. Come to bed."

My uncle: "They're gay. I just know it."

My aunt: "Who cares? Please come to bed. Live your life not theirs."

My uncle: "No. We need to stop this contagion from spreading."

My aunt: "Don't you have other things to do with your time? Why are you so worried about what other people do with their private sex lives?"

My uncle: "You don't get it, do you? We are in danger"

My aunt: "Get what? Danger? What the..."

My uncle: [Long pause. Crying. Whispering] "They're making me gay."

Last edited:
The prior posts show YOU asserting that Walker has "nothing to gain" by the actions I DOCUMENTED he was doing....which highlights your intellectual dishonesty in dealing with facts that discredit the neocon/teabagger tin gods.

Then there's this:

As usual, Listy posts without sufficient knowledge of the current situation. Currently, Gov. Walker is looking down the barrel of a recall vote that looks shaky for him

Scott Walker recall set for June 5 - POLITICO.com

....DESPITE his attempts to stymie voters by enacting voter laws that make it more difficult for registered and new voters to vote in his state. After Signing Law Disenfranchising ID-less Voters, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker Closes 10 DMV Offices | ThinkProgress

The chronology of the posts ALWAYS confirms you to be a liar and a fool, Listy.

ROTFLMAO.....

You are absolutely right.....I said he had nothing to gain by doing this is that was his only motivation. Meaning...it was a bad move.

I also said, that women should have no problem helping him out of office by voting against him.

As usual, you can't see past your own froth and spittle to actually read thing for what they say.

You are beyond being a liar...you are a leftwingzealot and an asshole too.

I hope you don't look as stupid as you sound.

And as you can see folks, when neocon/teabagger clowns cannot refute FACTS that contradict their beliefs, they dodge the issue by just repeating their failed attempts to dodge the issue, blathering nonsense and trying to manufacture a false premise that the chronology of the posts clearly debunks.

Listy is just another neocon/teabagger parrot who unwittingly encourages the very totalitarian state he swears his ilk is against. I mean, ENFORCED pregnancy to term? Women working for less than men for the same job? WTF is wrong with Listy and his compadres? Have they no mothers? sisters? wives? girlfriends? :cuckoo:

As you can see folks.....hahahahahahaha.....like anyone cares what you think. There are no facts to refute jackass. It is your conclusion that is bogus. So deal with that.

Or should I say....as you can see folks.....this leftwingzealot asshole just can't get over the fact that people might see occurances different that she does.

The fact that said zealot exists almost makes you wish some people had abortions who chose not to. Women working for less (is their a gun to their head ?....are there cases where two men work at the same job and don't make the same pay ?......)

What you really have is someone who smells a great deal like Al Bore....er....Gore. You know the asshole who wanted to be pres in 2000 who basically lost the election it was his to win by essentially revealing that he knew what was better for you than you do.

Are the Republicans/conservatives conducting a legislative "war on women"? You Bet'cha!

Republican "War On Women" Is Not A Left-Wing Invention | Media Matters for America

Ho hum.....

What constitutes a "war" ?

Well, let's see. If you read some of the opening post link what you get is a listing of state's governments (and not 50 states) that have introduce bills that somehow are focused on a abortion.

Now, abortion is a hot button issue that seems to draw a lot of passion from boths sides. But it seems funny that almost as many women line up against it as do line up for it. And, of course, what that means is not always clear itself (but we will set that aside for now).

So what the opening post is saying that it is their opinion that these bills constitute a "war" on women which has been declared, in part, by almost half the people in the group that war is being declared against !

Boggles the mind.

The left does not get to set the standards.

The left does not get to say what is war and what isn't.

Is there a plank in the GOP platform the left can point to that says "we declare ware on women" ? I don't believe there is. And a plank that says we are against abortion does not say the same thing (no matter how badly the left and their yellow underwear want it to be that way....we are not obliged to agree).

Absent any direct delcaration of war...it is all a POV and a fabrication.

You're still blowing smoke, Listy...and you'll continue to do so because you neither have the brains or the guts to directly address the information contained in the OP link.

This is why the GOP uses dopey asses like you to get into power and then screw you over....but God forbid your sister, wife, mother gets raped and the BS the GOP is pushing forces her to have that baby (whether it endangers her life or not)...because then all this ideological BS of yours will fly right out the window (or she'll say fuck you and move to a state where she has the option of abortion).

Go to sleep now, Listy.

Darkwind can attempt to spam this thread with every neocon/teabagger opinion piece until doomsday....but they STILL cannot logically or factually refute or disprove the information contained in the OP. It's entertaining to see Darkwind parrot the SOS you hear on right wing radio, or read in the biased drivel of Malkin. Carry on.

Or CowDungLiberal can accept that fact that he is not smarter than everyone and therefore is not in a postition to tell them how to think about things.

It would seem that many women might just not fall in like and jackboot along in lockstep to the liberal song of "war on women".

Source does not matter.....you see, when it supports the lefts arguments their facts and when someone mouths off about MediaMatters......DickweedLiberal cries about shooting the messenger......now read his jackass post above and see just what he did.

Besides being a zealot...he is also a hypocrite.

Check and Mate.

Check and Mate.

For Tai? Yes. For you? Not so much.

Forum List

Back