The Goodenough Battery Will End the Internal Combustion Automobile

Have they solved the internal degradation problems that cause them to blow up yet?

if you shut your mouth and watch the video you would know that,,,
The video is an investment ploy

Buy all u can right now

You can slit your throat later
Have they solved the internal degradation problems that cause them to blow up yet?

Buy all u can right now

considering the guy invented two of the most widely used things in history its a good investment,,,
Trillions have been spent on battery dev. No one can just go invent a better one, it's just not that easy. But as usual a fool and their money are easily parted.

The wawa by me has a tesla charging station, made for people who do not have to be anywhere ever

Buy all u can right now

Buy all u can right now

considering the guy invented two of the most widely used things in history its a good investment,,,
Trillions have been spent on battery dev. No one can just go invent a better one, it's just not that easy. But as usual a fool and their money are easily parted.

The wawa by me has a tesla charging station, made for people who do not have to be anywhere ever

well considering hes the guy that invented the last great battery,,,it kinda makes you sound like an ignorant moron,,,

Buy all u can right now

Buy all u can right now

well considering hes the guy that invented the last great battery,,,it kinda makes you sound like an ignorant moron,,,
Look dopey, if the last great battery was great there would be no need for a new one, would there.

Lol

The wawa by me with the tesla charging station is fed by a natural gas power plant. Morons like you forget that electricity does not grow on trees

Buy all u can right now

Buy all u can right now

Look dopey, if the last great battery was great there would be no need for a new one, would there.

Lol

The wawa by me with the tesla charging station is fed by a natural gas power plant. Morons like you forget that electricity does not grow on trees

you really need to stop talking,,,

Buy all u can right now

Buy all u can right now

Lol

you really need to stop talking,,,
You mean let you lie

Make me

Buy all u can right now

Buy all u can right now

Be patient. Frannie is working on hers in the basement
The more I read about this, the more revolutionary it seems. Charges in MINUTES. Potential 1,000 miles between charges for an electric vehicle. Not made of hazardous materials

A solid-state battery not only carries little risk of exploding, but also can charge much faster. With a solid-state battery instead of a lithium-ion, charging could happen in minutes instead of hours, which would be beneficial for people charging their phones and electric cars

Foolish video.

You can have the best battery imaginable, and it would never effect the utility, need, or advantages of the internal combustion engine.
That is because batteries are NOT at all an energy source, and currently are recharged mostly by burning coal.
And it is not appear likely that anything is available to replace coal as the only source of energy, as oil and gas won't last for more than 20 years or so. We have enough coal for over 500 years however.
So unless someone cracks the fusion problem, internal combustion is not going anywhere, because a diesel can run any any oil, like from plants or animals.

Foolish video.

You can have the best battery imaginable, and it would never effect the utility, need, or advantages of the internal combustion engine.
That is because batteries are NOT at all an energy source, and currently are recharged mostly by burning coal.
And it is not appear likely that anything is available to replace coal as the only source of energy, as oil and gas won't last for more than 20 years or so. We have enough coal for over 500 years however.
So unless someone cracks the fusion problem, internal combustion is not going anywhere, because a diesel can run any any oil, like from plants or animals.
The video isnt primarily about automotive applications. That's just what interests me

Foolish video.

did you know an internal combustion engine needs gas to run and is not a power/energy source on its own???

Buy all u can right now

Buy all u can right now

Be patient. Frannie is working on hers in the basement
The more I read about this, the more revolutionary it seems. Charges in MINUTES. Potential 1,000 miles between charges for an electric vehicle. Not made of hazardous materials

A solid-state battery not only carries little risk of exploding, but also can charge much faster. With a solid-state battery instead of a lithium-ion, charging could happen in minutes instead of hours, which would be beneficial for people charging their phones and electric cars
Absolutely, sell the house and invest now

Great information on what is soon to come.

You poor dumbass leftards are so friggin clueless when it comes to anything science math or engineering related it's pathetic. It does not really matter how good the battery is you idiot, the problem is getting the energy to charge the friggin battery in the first place. Everytime you convert enery from one form to another you lose some to conversion loss. Then there's the transmission loss. Get it through your thick skulls that the tooth fairy does not put electricy in the wall socket. And today the vast majority of that electricity is generated with fossil fuels like the fossil fuel that powers conventional cars.

How is that different to the losses in production of petroleum from oil and its transportation to filling stations?

Foolish video.

The video isnt primarily about automotive applications. That's just what interests me

But the video is wrong.
There were plenty of cell phones, laptop computers, etc. before lithium batteries.
Increasing battery life and reducing battery size is nice, but not a make or break quality.
And batteries solve nothing when it comes to vehicles.
We still need a source of energy to replace dwindling fossil fuels.

Forum List

Back