The Global famine begins: UN announces that the worst food crisis since wwII is happening right now

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Global Famine Begins: UN Announces That The Worst Food Crisis Since World War II Is Happening Right Now
We always knew that this would start happening. Earlier this month, I wrote about the severe economic problems that are plaguing South America, but up to this point I have neglected to discuss the horrific famines that are breaking out all over Africa. Right now there is a desperate need for food in South Sudan, Somalia, northeast Nigeria, Eritrea and Kenya. And Yemen, even though it is not technically part of Africa, is being affected by many of the same factors that are crippling nations all over eastern Africa. The United Nations says that more than 20 million people could die from starvation and disease if nothing is done. When I write about economic collapse, this is the kind of thing that I am talking about, and we are starting to see alarming conditions spread across the globe. Many believe that we could never possibly face this kind of food crisis in the western world, but unfortunately wishful thinking will only get you so far.

The Global Famine Begins: UN Announces That The Worst Food Crisis Since World War II Is Happening Right Now

upload_2017-3-19_20-19-42.png

UN: World facing largest humanitarian crisis since 1945 - CNN.com

=========================================================================

MSM won't tell you what's really going on. They just sugar coat it or will blame Trump for it all lol.

ght now there is a desperate need for food in South Sudan, Somalia, northeast Nigeria, Eritrea and Kenya. And Yemen, even though it is not technically part of Africa,

That's not the world. Those are R selected cultures who breed like mosquitoes. They FAR exceeded their environment's carrying capacities decades ago. This continues to happen because well meaning western nations continue to prop up these low I.Q. trogs. Nature needs to take its course.

ght now there is a desperate need for food in South Sudan, Somalia, northeast Nigeria, Eritrea and Kenya. And Yemen, even though it is not technically part of Africa,

That's not the world. Those are R selected cultures who breed like mosquitoes. They FAR exceeded their environment's carrying capacities decades ago. This continues to happen because well meaning western nations continue to prop up these low I.Q. trogs. Nature needs to take its course.

If 'nature took its course', little inbred, cracker, trailer trash who pretend to be nazis would be dead. But, thanks to libs,who value all human beings, they are supported by welfare and never have to do a damn thing for themselves.

If 'nature took its course', little inbred, cracker, trailer trash who pretend to be nazis would be dead. But, thanks to libs,who value all human beings, they are supported by welfare and never have to do a damn thing for themselves.
Shitlibs and ad homenim attacks. I can smell the drippin vag from here.

I know world grain reserves are lowest of our lifetime.......2012 info....cant find anything current after trying multiple search terms.

I know world grain reserves are lowest of our lifetime.......2012 info....cant find anything current after trying multiple search terms.
Yeap...people who lack proper planning abilities...lack proper planning ability across the board. I was recently in Europe...no food issues...I am currently east of the Bosporus and West of the Euphrates...no food issues. I am regularly in SE Asia...no issues...hmmm where are these issues? Hmmmm...oh! 75 IQ ville...Of Course!

Not true. Sorry, wrong. Everything you are saying here is just flat out wrong. Period. The end. Moving on.

We always knew that this would start happening. Earlier this month, I wrote about the severe economic problems that are plaguing South America, but up to this point I have neglected to discuss the horrific famines that are breaking out all over Africa. Right now there is a desperate need for food in South Sudan, Somalia, northeast Nigeria, Eritrea and Kenya. And Yemen, even though it is not technically part of Africa, is being affected by many of the same factors that are crippling nations all over eastern Africa. The United Nations says that more than 20 million people could die from starvation and disease if nothing is done. When I write about economic collapse, this is the kind of thing that I am talking about, and we are starting to see alarming conditions spread across the globe. Many believe that we could never possibly face this kind of food crisis in the western world, but unfortunately wishful thinking will only get you so far.

View attachment 117560

MSM won't tell you what's really going on. They just sugar coat it or will blame Trump for it all lol.

What is interesting is that these are the same places where government intervenes in agriculture.

Additionally, they are places where the public supports terror groups, the same groups that steal the food aid.

It's really really sad. Hopefully they'll learn from this and move forward.

Until then I support Christian groups that help in those areas.

Not true. Sorry, wrong. Everything you are saying here is just flat out wrong. Period. The end. Moving on.
I would expect nothing less from a 'Rational Christian'. lol!

View attachment 117560

What is interesting is that these are the same places where government intervenes in agriculture.

Additionally, they are places where the public supports terror groups, the same groups that steal the food aid.

I realize that you are a Christian and your words are supposed to ring kind and fair. However, how can you sit and blame literally EVERYTHING around the situation but the people involved? You blame government intervention, terror, theft but not ONCE EVER do you blame the people.
When is it the people's fault? Intentional or not? When is it the people's fault for over breeding, for eating seed crop...for improper sanitation practices despite being taught? For their lack of forethought and control? How is it that the Asians can do this...the Europeans? Why is it always SOMEONE else when it is the Africans continually failing?
When, just one time, will one of you ever blame the people? Dislodge head from rectum ASAP.

View attachment 117560

We always knew that this would start happening.
This has been going on for some time...
This isn't something that just started happening!

Ive wrote about the hypocrisy before on other sites...
The U.S. only gets involved if it's beneficial to us.
Well, not us but, the corrupt politicians making the decisions.

People here who start freaking out
about their food stamps being reduced or eliminated,
and the propaganda of hunger and starvation is used...

That is just hogwash, to make being unable to have
snacks, soda, cookies, candy and T bone steaks, sound better.

They don't know what true hunger and thirst is...
These people in the Horn of Africa region
are so food deprived, they'd get sick eating a real meal!

These people have been surviving off of
rice, other staples and energy bars,
clean water...ha, if you're lucky enough

We can pour ourselves a glass of water from the faucet...
They have to walk for hours to get drinkable water

Where are all the vagina marchers
for those women and children?

View attachment 117560

I realize that you are a Christian and your words are supposed to ring kind and fair. However, how can you sit and blame literally EVERYTHING around the situation but the people involved? You blame government intervention, terror, theft but not ONCE EVER do you blame the people.
When is it the people's fault? Intentional or not? When is it the people's fault for over breeding, for eating seed crop...for improper sanitation practices despite being taught? For their lack of forethought and control? How is it that the Asians can do this...the Europeans? Why is it always SOMEONE else when it is the Africans continually failing?
When, just one time, will one of you ever blame the people? Dislodge head from rectum ASAP.
how can you sit and blame literally EVERYTHING around the situation but the people involved? You blame government intervention, terror, theft but not ONCE EVER do you blame the people.
When is it the people's fault? Intentional or not? When is it the people's fault for over breeding,
I agree with you 100%...for me,
over breeding is second behind breeding, period!

I think all females, from the moment they're born
should be fixed so they are not able to reproduce!

It is criminal, unconscionable and irresponsible
that a woman would bring a baby into this world,
in that region of the world, only to suffer from
extreme poverty, famine, disease and desolation.

It is estimated that 30,000 children in Africa
die every day from contaminated water...

Now, there are other 'statistics'
which give conflicting numbers when compared
but, the fact remains...this part of the region
is not suitable to live in, let alone, continuing to populate it!

And, in my opinion, it's not the area, the land, the location...
It's the people that are the problem...they are beyond helping
because they are unreachable, unteachable and unchangeable!

I'm sorry but, they are savages... primitive and uncivilized
And, as such, that is how the problem needs to be addressed.
The solution isn't providing the bare minimum that allows
life as they know it to barely continue but, to allow
nature to take its course and extinction to play out.

If the countries of the world are not willing to
do what is necessary to turn the situation around
then they should all step away and allow the inevitable.

Fast multiplying cultures like.....say.....Muslims who have an average family size of 7.1 children per family and with the leftists wanting to bring them here in vast numbers, coupled with the continued urban sprawl and selling off of family farms for that sprawl, it's only a matter of time before the hunger hits here. It's better to not wait until it actually occurs, but to restrict immigration altogether.

View attachment 117560

how can you sit and blame literally EVERYTHING around the situation but the people involved? You blame government intervention, terror, theft but not ONCE EVER do you blame the people.
When is it the people's fault? Intentional or not? When is it the people's fault for over breeding,
I agree with you 100%...for me,
over breeding is second behind breeding, period!

I think all females, from the moment they're born
should be fixed so they are not able to reproduce!

It is criminal, unconscionable and irresponsible
that a woman would bring a baby into this world,
in that region of the world, only to suffer from
extreme poverty, famine, disease and desolation.

It is estimated that 30,000 children in Africa
die every day from contaminated water...

Now, there are other 'statistics'
which give conflicting numbers when compared
but, the fact remains...this part of the region
is not suitable to live in, let alone, continuing to populate it!

And, in my opinion, it's not the area, the land, the location...
It's the people that are the problem...they are beyond helping
because they are unreachable, unteachable and unchangeable!

I'm sorry but, they are savages... primitive and uncivilized
And, as such, that is how the problem needs to be addressed.
The solution isn't providing the bare minimum that allows
life as they know it to barely continue but, to allow
nature to take its course and extinction to play out.

If the countries of the world are not willing to
do what is necessary to turn the situation around
then they should all step away and allow the inevitable.
Lynn, bless your heart hun.

Forum List

Back