The Genesis Conflict - 102 - A Universal Flood

Cute again, and even more good use of the victim card.

This is all a result of 2 posters putting a belief on me that I don't have, that dinosaurs were riding around with humans on Noah's Ark. All I'm asking take place is the actual person, YouWereCreated, to tell his teammates why he holds a view that they find crazy and that they are attaching to me.

No victim card necessary, no woe is me talk required, no trying to lie and pin things on me that I have never said or believed, just a simple one explanation post. I don't even want it directed at me, direct it at his teammates.

'Teammates'??? :lol: You're :cuckoo:

What terminology suits your fancy? People who agree with you on any and every topic?

Well, guess what Mr. Smarty Pants, I've never even spoken to whatever poster you're talking about, so we're hardly on the same 'team'. Just because you group all christians together in your little narrow minded view doesn't make it reality. Just an fyi... :eusa_shhh:

Who's the arrogant fuck? The person who calls other people they don't know arrogant fucks or the person who doesn't stoop to such things?

You're playing the victim card by pretending I'm talking down to you or calling you an idiot, which I haven't even remotely done anything of the sort.

Cute again how you pretend to take belittling serious when right in this very post you belittle me by calling me an arrogant fuck. Not hypocritical in the least.

Again, simply asking for YWC to explain his belief to the people who are mocking his belief, Newby and Kosher who are falsely attaching his belief to mine. All this emotional diatribe is totally unnecessary.

Thank you.

My suggestion would merely be to not discredit another's view(s). Yours vs. My personality differences are only representing personal boundaries, however inhabiting they prove to be.

Kosher and Newby were discrediting YWC's view that dinosaurs were on Noah's Ark, so you can forward this post on to them.

They thought it was my view not YWC's and since I don't share their religious view that's probably why they were mocking that view, when the whole time it was their teammate's viewpoint and they were unaware. Had they been aware of that I'm sure they would've defended the dinos on Noah's Ark viewpoint.

Again with the teammate nomenclature... *sigh* Well, this may come as a great shock to you but I don't believe that dinosaurs were on the ark, nor were they ever living at the same time man lived. And yet I'm a Christian... *gasp* I know it's tough when we don't all fit into the neat little box you've created for us in your mind, but you're just going to have to learn to deal with diversity a little better. As far as the poster who does believe that, well it's his right to believe as he wishes, and I hold no animosity towards him/her for it, nor will I mock him/her for it, because that is what mature grown adults do. We know how to accept and live with other people who believe differently, we don't need to belittle, mock, or put down in order to create some false dichotomy that we're somehow superior. You should really try it sometime.

My suggestion would merely be to not discredit another's view(s). Yours vs. My personality differences are only representing personal boundaries, however inhabiting they prove to be.

Kosher and Newby were discrediting YWC's view that dinosaurs were on Noah's Ark, so you can forward this post on to them.

They thought it was my view not YWC's and since I don't share their religious view that's probably why they were mocking that view, when the whole time it was their teammate's viewpoint and they were unaware. Had they been aware of that I'm sure they would've defended the dinos on Noah's Ark viewpoint.

Again with the teammate nomenclature... *sigh* Well, this may come as a great shock to you but I don't believe that dinosaurs were on the ark, nor were they ever living at the same time man lived. And yet I'm a Christian... *gasp* I know it's tough when we don't all fit into the neat little box you've created for us in your mind, but you're just going to have to learn to deal with diversity a little better. As far as the poster who does believe that, well it's his right to believe as he wishes, and I hold no animosity towards him/her for it, nor will I mock him/her for it, because that is what mature grown adults do. We know how to accept and live with other people who believe differently, we don't need to belittle, mock, or put down in order to create some false dichotomy that we're somehow superior. You should really try it sometime.

Never said all christians think dinos were on Noah's Ark, in fact I've stated the exact opposite. Most don't think that, and I'm glad.

Hence why I was only addressing YWC, so you playing the victim card again and lying about what I think of all christians is cute and all, but has nothing to do with reality. Most christians are smart, and most aren't the science denying type, just a small pocket of the fundamentalist type.

"I've always wondered why atheists have this fascination with dinosaurs and the Bible and existing simultaneously with people. It's quite strange really."

Sure looks like mocking his belief about dinos with people on Noah's Ark to me.

I don't know, Drock, you have me a bit leery...

But Dinosaurs have many forms and all are not extinct even yet... Supposedly, that is. It isn't unlikely that eggs and such were taken, obviously. As for the pairs of species taken it is just as logical that they be the chromosomes... The male and the female. Perhaps the biggest flaw even the most profound Christians make is assuming Noah and his family psychologically rudimentary. There were obviously great levels of technology...

AazPI9JCEAIy7ce.jpg

infidel141.jpg

JoeB... you post in such a way that you prove to have no psychological depth perception at all. Really. :dunno:

I was out of character in being so abruptly abrasive toward Drock... but OMGorsh some days it seems all the arguments are nothing more or less than circular reasoning and ya'll are dancing around the fire pit wanting a bath.

No I don't feel superior, just glad that you recognize a circle can be flat.

Nowhere in my mind did I ever think that they knew the earth is a sphere, no erase necessary. I need evidence to think they knew the earth was a sphere, not a book that states the exact opposite.

It has been clearly demonstrated you are not. :eusa_angel:

Cute

Your teammates are asking for an explanation as to why you think dinosaurs were on Noah's Ark and how they all fit on there, your teammates are laughing and mocking that silly idea so I figured you should clear it up for them.

Not all creationists agree with each other,I thought that would be obvious by all the different denominations.

I guess that is expecting to much for you to reason something like that out.

Your side doesn't agree on everything do you ignore that to ?

Last edited:
Dr Drock... You are obviously not yet provoking enough to accomplish your earnest goals... whatever they may be.... Do you require baby's milk, continually? Or can you elaborate enough to prove yourself worthy of at least soft fingerfood... If you genuinely think you know something better than that which is being presented, then, by all means, alleviate us idiots from the allowances we have in being ourselves and help us to be become more like YOU.

Cute again, and even more good use of the victim card.

This is all a result of 2 posters putting a belief on me that I don't have, that dinosaurs were riding around with humans on Noah's Ark. All I'm asking take place is the actual person, YouWereCreated, to tell his teammates why he holds a view that they find crazy and that they are attaching to me.

No victim card necessary, no woe is me talk required, no trying to lie and pin things on me that I have never said or believed, just a simple one explanation post. I don't even want it directed at me, direct it at his teammates.

Drock you have done nothing that has been asked of you in both threads I have presented evidence for what I believe and you run to wiki as to come back and say see you're wrong now that is cute :lol:

But you have not explained the mechanisms of macro-evolution. You mock and make fun of peoples views while ignoring the faith needed to believe as you do.

Yesterday I showed morphological changes can come in the first offspring of animals cross breeding proving genetics determine the offspring not mutations. It seems evidence supports my beliefs easily.

Can you demonstrate macro-evolution over eons of time ? Can you demonstrate macro-evolution at all ? Do you know what macro-evolution is ?

Who's the arrogant fuck? The person who calls other people they don't know arrogant fucks or the person who doesn't stoop to such things?

You're playing the victim card by pretending I'm talking down to you or calling you an idiot, which I haven't even remotely done anything of the sort.

Cute again how you pretend to take belittling serious when right in this very post you belittle me by calling me an arrogant fuck. Not hypocritical in the least.

Again, simply asking for YWC to explain his belief to the people who are mocking his belief, Newby and Kosher who are falsely attaching his belief to mine. All this emotional diatribe is totally unnecessary.

Thank you.

There is evidence of dinosaurs living with man if the bible is correct they had to be taken on to the ark.

Never said all christians think dinos were on Noah's Ark, in fact I've stated the exact opposite. Most don't think that, and I'm glad.

Hence why I was only addressing YWC, so you playing the victim card again and lying about what I think of all christians is cute and all, but has nothing to do with reality. Most christians are smart, and most aren't the science denying type, just a small pocket of the fundamentalist type.

"I've always wondered why atheists have this fascination with dinosaurs and the Bible and existing simultaneously with people. It's quite strange really."

You group christians together on the flat earth argument and yes you do group us all together.

Last edited:

You group christians together on the flat earth argument and yes you do group us all together.

Never once said all christians think the earth is flat, but i will state the exact opposite right now and repeat that most christians are smart and don't deny science.

You're the exception to the rule.

Never once said all christians think the earth is flat, but i will state the exact opposite right now and repeat that most christians are smart and don't deny science.

What sincence do I reject drock ?

What sincence do I reject drock ?

You already know this, we're discussing it now on the other thread.

The Flood?

It's a legend! Has to be! There's no way for there ever to be a flood that wipes out whole civilizations!

Large Asteroid 2005 YU55 Passes Earth, Closer Than Moon - ABC News

The paragraph before the last of the OP comes to mind in response to this thread

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...ing-and-or-purpose-of-life-to-an-atheist.html

As a species, we're HELLA lucky, granted that you believe in the big bang theory that is.

Why, exactly, are we lucky? Because, in the relatively short span of time humanity is believed to have been around, we haven't been wiped out? How much time must there be between catastrophic events to be considered lucky? Do you have evidence that other planets experience catastrophic events such as you are thinking of on a much more frequent basis?

Forum List

Back