The Genesis Conflict - 102 - A Universal Flood

It's the very first reply in this thread. He shreds every second of the video.

Now please reply to his points and scientifically state how he's wrong.

This time please don't tell me 2 T-Rex's can fit in a 10 inch box as your explanation. At least try.

Where's the evidence that there were any t-rexes post-flood?

Or that mastodons and t-rex lived at the same time?

I've always wondered why atheists have this fascination with dinosaurs and the Bible and existing simultaneously with people. It's quite strange really.

It's cute that you guys are trying to attach that lunacy to me, but it's actually your teammate who thinks that not me.

YouWereCreated, when you get a chance please respond to that. Since you believe all species were around at the time of the "Great Flood."

It's indicative of their inability to tackle any subject, even one they claim is *scientifically* impossible, and proven as such, honestly. They just can't speak to the real points of discussion. Ever.

It's indicative of their inability to tackle any subject, even one they claim is *scientifically* impossible, and proven as such, honestly. They just can't speak to the real points of discussion. Ever.

Another cute bigotted generalization, but it's your teammate who thinks man rode around on T-Rex's, not me.

Hey, anything to make you feel better kid... Do you feel all superior now? Can you erase from your mind that there was any chance of the Bible correctly knowing thousands of years before man that the Earth was round? Because you have no explanation for that, do you? :lol:

No I don't feel superior, just glad that you recognize a circle can be flat.

Nowhere in my mind did I ever think that they knew the earth is a sphere, no erase necessary. I need evidence to think they knew the earth was a sphere, not a book that states the exact opposite.

Thank you

Hey, anything to make you feel better kid... Do you feel all superior now? Can you erase from your mind that there was any chance of the Bible correctly knowing thousands of years before man that the Earth was round? Because you have no explanation for that, do you? :lol:

Nowhere in my mind did I ever think that they knew the earth is a sphere, no erase necessary. I need evidence to think they knew the earth was a sphere, not a book that states the exact opposite.

It has been clearly demonstrated you are not. :eusa_angel:

It has been clearly demonstrated you are not. :eusa_angel:

Cute

Your teammates are asking for an explanation as to why you think dinosaurs were on Noah's Ark and how they all fit on there, your teammates are laughing and mocking that silly idea so I figured you should clear it up for them.

Dr Drock... You are obviously not yet provoking enough to accomplish your earnest goals... whatever they may be.... Do you require baby's milk, continually? Or can you elaborate enough to prove yourself worthy of at least soft fingerfood... If you genuinely think you know something better than that which is being presented, then, by all means, alleviate us idiots from the allowances we have in being ourselves and help us to be become more like YOU.

Dr Drock... You are obviously not yet provoking enough to accomplish your earnest goals... whatever they may be.... Do you require baby's milk, continually? Or can you elaborate enough to prove yourself worthy of at least soft fingerfood... If you genuinely think you know something better than that which is being presented, then, by all means, alleviate us idiots from the allowances we have in being ourselves and help us to be become more like YOU.

Cute again, and even more good use of the victim card.

This is all a result of 2 posters putting a belief on me that I don't have, that dinosaurs were riding around with humans on Noah's Ark. All I'm asking take place is the actual person, YouWereCreated, to tell his teammates why he holds a view that they find crazy and that they are attaching to me.

No victim card necessary, no woe is me talk required, no trying to lie and pin things on me that I have never said or believed, just a simple one explanation post. I don't even want it directed at me, direct it at his teammates.

This is all a result of 2 posters putting a belief on me that I don't have, that dinosaurs were riding around with humans on Noah's Ark. All I'm asking take place is the actual person, YouWereCreated, to tell his teammates why he holds a view that they find crazy and that they are attaching to me.

No victim card necessary, no woe is me talk required, no trying to lie and pin things on me that I have never said or believed, just a simple one explanation post. I don't even want it directed at me, direct it at his teammates.

'Teammates'??? :lol: You're :cuckoo:

'Teammates'??? :lol: You're :cuckoo:

What terminology suits your fancy? People who agree with you on any and every topic?

Pay close attention and aim higher at not being such an arrogant fuck. I have not ever nor will ever likely claim to be a victim. Do you need for me to be such a thing or to take such a stance for your own security? If so, then please keep your levels of moronic idiocies to yourself and do not even dare share them with your own children. It would likely mark them.

For you to be so expressively opinionated proves you know SHIT and yet belittle others... What one has no clue of, obviously. Don't destroy yourself, darling, in your desparate attempt to discredit others.

Pay close attention and aim higher at not being such an arrogant fuck. I have not ever nor will ever likely claim to be a victim. Do you need for me to be such a thing or to take such a stance for your own security? If so, then please keep your levels of moronic idiocies to yourself and do not even dare share them with your own children. It would likely mark them.

For you to be so expressively opinionated proves you know SHIT and yet belittle others... What one has no clue of, obviously. Don't destroy yourself, darling, in your desparate attempt to discredit others.

Who's the arrogant fuck? The person who calls other people they don't know arrogant fucks or the person who doesn't stoop to such things?

You're playing the victim card by pretending I'm talking down to you or calling you an idiot, which I haven't even remotely done anything of the sort.

Cute again how you pretend to take belittling serious when right in this very post you belittle me by calling me an arrogant fuck. Not hypocritical in the least.

Again, simply asking for YWC to explain his belief to the people who are mocking his belief, Newby and Kosher who are falsely attaching his belief to mine. All this emotional diatribe is totally unnecessary.

Thank you.

Who's the arrogant fuck? The person who calls other people they don't know arrogant fucks or the person who doesn't stoop to such things?

You're playing the victim card by pretending I'm talking down to you or calling you an idiot, which I haven't even remotely done anything of the sort.

Cute again how you pretend to take belittling serious when right in this very post you belittle me by calling me an arrogant fuck. Not hypocritical in the least.

Again, simply asking for YWC to explain his belief to the people who are mocking his belief, Newby and Kosher who are falsely attaching his belief to mine. All this emotional diatribe is totally unnecessary.

Thank you.

My suggestion would merely be to not discredit another's view(s). Yours vs. My personality differences are only representing personal boundaries, however inhabiting they prove to be.

Thank you.

My suggestion would merely be to not discredit another's view(s). Yours vs. My personality differences are only representing personal boundaries, however inhabiting they prove to be.

Kosher and Newby were discrediting YWC's view that dinosaurs were on Noah's Ark, so you can forward this post on to them.

They thought it was my view not YWC's and since I don't share their religious view that's probably why they were mocking that view, when the whole time it was their teammate's viewpoint and they were unaware. Had they been aware of that I'm sure they would've defended the dinos on Noah's Ark viewpoint.

Last edited:
What is your suggestion? That dino genetics, of one form or another, were not on the ark? Our theoretics may forever fail and fall short of potential. No, I didn't receive that I am yet perfect too well... But that doesn't necessarily discredit the fact that we all likely carry the very keys in which would unlock the doors toward better future understanding.

Last edited:
What is your suggestion? That dino genetics, of one form or another, were not on the ark? Our theoretics may forever fail and fall short of potential. No, I didn't receive that I am yet perfect too well... But that doesn't necessarily discredit the fact that we all likely carry the very keys in which would unlock the doors toward better future understanding.

My suggestion is that YWC defend his position that dinos were on the Ark against Newby and Kosher who mock that position.

Forum List

Back