The future of America belongs to Islam.

Beachboy

Irritated Indy Voter
Apr 8, 2013
Pacific Palisades, CA & Albuquerque, NM
Family Security Matters

"Islam, according to newly released data from the Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies, is now the fastest growing religion in America, verifying President Barack Obama's claim that the United States is "no longer a Judeo-Christian country.....

the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), supported the Cornell University projection of 7 million Muslims in the United States - - based on mosque attendance.

Read more: Family Security Matters Family Security Matters
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

The belief that America could be transformed into an Islamic state was first expressed by a small group Muslim missionaries in 1922, who declared, "Our plan is: we are going to conquer America." The audacity of this remark provoked the following commentary in the Syracuse Sunday Herald:
"To the millions of American Christians who have so long looked eagerly forward to the time the cross shall be supreme in every land and the people of the whole world shall have become the followers Christ, the plan to win this continent to the path of the "infidel Turk" will seem a thing unbelievable. But there is no doubt about its being pressed with all the fanatical zeal for which the Mohammedans are noted.'
Ninety years later, the remarks made by the early Islamic missionaries no longer seem audacious but prophetic. The transformation of America into an Islamic nation, Muslim scholars say, is a matter of destiny. .......and these words no mortal man may alter or erase."

Last edited:
Some Muslims were honest about why they are spreading and multiplying. They dream of the day when Sharia Law controls the world.

How nice of Obama to do what he can to make it easier for them. If the future truly belonged to Islam, the rest of us would be doomed.

I am tired of all the political correct bullshit that makes it a crime to say anything negative about them.

Better start boarding up the windows! As a matter of fact, why don't we sell what liberty have left to the police state to protect us from these boogie men. I'm so scared, I'm just shaking.

Some Muslims were honest about why they are spreading and multiplying. They dream of the day when Sharia Law controls the world.

How nice of Obama to do what he can to make it easier for them. If the future truly belonged to Islam, the rest of us would be doomed.

I am tired of all the political correct bullshit that makes it a crime to say anything negative about them.
Indeed...And what follows is not PC...

Islam and Sharia is TYRANNY.

That simple.

I will never submit to any form of tyranny.

Muslims are far more dangerous to the American way of life than Mexicans.

I really can't understand why we let Muslims into this country. Their is no constitutional obligation.

Their creed for over a thousand years has been to conquer and they have persisted in it. Europe and England are already in trouble.

You won't need them. Just have more kids. They're only useful in low level jobs in a manufacturing sector that has lost 80% of it's base to globalist BS. I've never even met a haji of any at any level of skill in a modern society. I'm sure they're out there but they're not terrorists. This isn't Europe. We haven't aborted enough babies yet to need them for any reason other than to fulfill some liberal quota.

I really can't understand why we let Muslims into this country. Their is no constitutional obligation.

Their creed for over a thousand years has been to conquer and they have persisted in it. Europe and England are already in trouble.

Constitutional obligation IS the 1st Amendment if they immigrate lawfully, follow the rules and become citizens.

However they cannot be allowed to run roughshod over the Constitution which does NOT allow for Sharia law to any degree.

Constitutional obligation IS the 1st Amendment if they immigrate lawfully, follow the rules and become citizens.

However they cannot be allowed to run roughshod over the Constitution which does NOT allow for Sharia law to any degree.
That's the problem: Islam doesn't respect, nor will they ever respect anything that diagrees with their belief, and when sufficiant in numbers, they will barbarically subjugate their opposition.

Best to deal with them now under hate crimes. Islam is nothing more than a gang that has declared war on freedom. Freedom is precious; don't fuck with it! :Boom2:islam:up_yours:

That's fine -- as long as they don't attempt to legislate their religion.

Look at Turkey. Look at Egypt. Look at Myanmar, (Burma). Muslims always try to push their Islam crap. Give Muslims an inch, and they will take a mile.

There has been a lot of noise about the terrorist threat of Muslims here in USMB, and a lot of it has come from me. You must believe me when I tell you there are a lot things I would rather be posting about than Muslims. I am so sick of this topic I want to vomit.

However, I will continue to post on Muslims until every member of USMB is aware that Muslims are a real threat to the freedoms we enjoy in the West. You do not have to agree with me, but I want everyone to be aware of the Muslim threat. I did not write the OP article about Islam being the future of America. I hope you will take this threat seriously. Thank you.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a5ed8e76970b-600wi

That's fine -- as long as they don't attempt to legislate their religion.

Look at Turkey. Look at Egypt. Look at Myanmar, (Burma). Muslims always try to push their Islam crap. Give Muslims an inch, and they will take a mile.

There has been a lot of noise about the terrorist threat of Muslims here in USMB, and a lot of it has come from me. You must believe me when I tell you there are a lot things I would rather be posting about than Muslims. I am so sick of this topic I want to vomit.

However, I will continue to post on Muslims until every member of USMB is aware that Muslims are a real threat to the freedoms we enjoy in the West. You do not have to agree with me, but I want everyone to be aware of the Muslim threat. I did not write the OP article about Islam being the future of America. I hope you will take this threat seriously. Thank you.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a5ed8e76970b-600wi
Turkey, Egypt, and Myanmar don't have the freedoms enshrined in our Constitution.

Muslims have never made any bones about their caliphate. They intend to present the world with a choice - convert or die. And, the way the world is going - it will not take much longer. As we all know - Christianity is being destroyed, little by little, bit by bit, while we celebrate the "rights" of Muslims.

Sounds like the Book of Revelations.

The 4 Horsemen are readying their mounts.

I think unless God decides to show up this country will be mostly Atheist.

Muslims have never made any bones about their caliphate. They intend to present the world with a choice - convert or die. And, the way the world is going - it will not take much longer. As we all know - Christianity is being destroyed, little by little, bit by bit, while we celebrate the "rights" of Muslims.

Sounds like the Book of Revelations.

The 4 Horsemen are readying their mounts.

w6g4e7.jpg

I just noticed my computer tells me muslim and islam is spelled wrong if not capitalized.
I just tried a bunch more of religions and they all can be lowercase lol
They have already taken over Gateway!!!

Forum List

Back