The fundamental difference between the two major parties:

GreatDay

Wasn't it?
Aug 21, 2012
Political parties gel around basic fundamentals, we all know about the tax issue, I’d like to talk about something more fundamental than that.

As I see it the Rs feel that decisions involving sex and medical visits should be publicly discussed and we as a people should decide on what we fell the right thing to do is, they also feel that decisions involving capital, no matter how much should be a private decisions made by those who hold the capital.

Ds feel that we as a people should discuss what to do with the nation’s capital so it is put to best use for all the people, while who you have sex with and your doctor visits are private matters.

Anyway I think that’s what’s keeping us apart, it’s not just taxes.

Badly stated. Many of the R's believe that an embryo is a human life, and that the money I earn is mine and not the government's to waste on the lazy.

Badly stated. Many of the R's believe that an embryo is a human life, and that the money I earn is mine and not the government's to waste on the lazy.

I haven't met one that supports the death penalty for any who perform or pay for an abortion, no state in the nation ever has, that was the basis of Roe v Wade, since no body really believed that the court said we are not going to decide it.

As far as the money you "make" that's just penny's on the dollar the money that really matters, people are born with that baby.

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/national/class/

Last edited:

If R's really believed that, they'd be bombing fertility clinics.

Why do they think like two years in jail for doctor that has done like a thousand abortions?

How does that reconcile with what they claim to believe this is what I said:

"I haven't met one that supports the death penalty for any who perform or pay for an abortion, no state in the nation ever has, that was the basis of Roe v Wade, since no body really believed that the court said we are not going to decide it."

I haven't met one that supports the death penalty for any who perform or pay for an abortion, no state in the nation ever has, that was the basis of Roe v Wade, since no body really believed that the court said we are not going to decide it.

As far as the money you "make" that's just penny's on the dollar the money that really matters, people are born with that baby.

1. Not discussing the death penalty, just if an embryo is a human life, and has Constitutional protection, i.e. repeal Roe v Wade.
2. The death tax is a tough issue too, whose money is it?

1. Not discussing the death penalty, just if an embryo is a human life, and has Constitutional protection, i.e. repeal Roe v Wade.
2. The death tax is a tough issue too, whose money is it?

2.) refer to org. post as I explain the Ds think that capital should be publicly discussed the Rs believe sex should be, points you are proving with each post,

1)do you oppose the death penalty for people who kill human beings? I am fully aware you don't want to talk about the two at the same time, again that's kind of my point.

Let me make your points even better:
1. Kill all the little democrats you want. The death penalty has nothing to do with abortion, so your point is pointless. Look at partial birth abortion, aka infanticide, looks like hospitals (and current Law) condone/protect abortionists. I think your question is "is abortion murder?" Currently the Law says NO.
2. Keep your lazy fingers off our kids' wallets. Discuss all you want. Our money is not "capital" until its invested.

1. Kill all the little democrats you want. The death penalty has nothing to do with abortion, so your point is pointless. Look at partial birth abortion, aka infanticide, looks like hospitals (and current Law) condone/protect abortionists. I think your question is "is abortion murder?" Currently the Law says NO.
2. Keep your lazy fingers off our kids' wallets. Discuss all you want. Our money is not "capital" until its invested.

So killing "human beings" has nothing to do with the death penalty?

What planet are you from?

So we should be ruled by the dead? Or are your kids too special to get a job like every body else?

Ruleing from the dead is what Kings do, are you trying to be a King?

Why do they think like two years in jail for doctor that has done like a thousand abortions?

"I haven't met one that supports the death penalty for any who perform or pay for an abortion, no state in the nation ever has, that was the basis of Roe v Wade, since no body really believed that the court said we are not going to decide it."

Well, then. So you believe that all doctors and lab workers in fertility clinics should be a greater penalty, since they do wind up disposing many more embryos.

If you lose the debate, don't obfuscate.
1. The abortion issue isn't about women's rights, its about the embryo's. ( i.e. is it a "human being")
2. A family's wealth is not "capital" until its invested.

Thanks for playing.

So we should be ruled by the dead? Or are your kids too special to get a job like every body else?

That would depend on your philosophy/theology. You may believe that the rights of humanity is conferred on first breath. You may believe that the rights of humanity is conferred on the quickening. Or you may believe that all rights of humanity ought to be conferred on a zygote. Your own statements show that you believe that a zygote should be afforded all rights of humanity. Since you're not willing to show a set of balls, and go out there and start demonstrating and committing acts of terrorism on fertility clinics, I think you're a coward.

...the monkey continues to fuck a football.

Political parties gel around basic fundamentals, we all know about the tax issue, I’d like to talk about something more fundamental than that.

As I see it the Rs feel that decisions involving sex and medical visits should be publicly discussed and we as a people should decide on what we fell the right thing to do is, they also feel that decisions involving capital, no matter how much should be a private decisions made by those who hold the capital.

Ds feel that we as a people should discuss what to do with the nation’s capital so it is put to best use for all the people, while who you have sex with and your doctor visits are private matters.

Anyway I think that’s what’s keeping us apart, it’s not just taxes.

There are two fundamental differences between the parties.

The first is life and death. Republicans pay lip service to supporting life for the unborn child. Democrats don't care about the unborn child and pay lip service to "women's rights".

The second difference is which right(s) the party will remove from us next, but ultimately their goals are one and the same... control of our lives.

Now, that being said, we are talking about politicians not necessarily citizens who are tied to one party or the other.

Immie

There are two fundamental differences between the parties.

The first is life and death. Republicans pay lip service to supporting life for the unborn child. Democrats don't care about the unborn child and pay lip service to "women's rights".

The second difference is which right(s) the party will remove from us next, but ultimately their goals are one and the same... control of our lives.

Now, that being said, we are talking about politicians not necessarily citizens who are tied to one party or the other.

Immie

I still hold to my original position, many people play lip service to many things.

Well, then. So you believe that all doctors and lab workers in fertility clinics should be a greater penalty, since they do wind up disposing many more embryos.

I believe that anyone that believes "life begins at conception" and supports the death penalty has no real choice, it is why I support choice, because I couldn't send a sixteen year old girl to her death for aborting her rapist's embryo.

Last edited:
If you lose the debate, don't obfuscate.
1. The abortion issue isn't about women's rights, its about the embryo's. ( i.e. is it a "human being")
2. A family's wealth is not "capital" until its invested.

Thanks for playing.

Do you support the death penalty?

Stock is invested and is therefore "capital" do you agree?

I hope you still want to play.....

That would depend on your philosophy/theology. You may believe that the rights of humanity is conferred on first breath. You may believe that the rights of humanity is conferred on the quickening. Or you may believe that all rights of humanity ought to be conferred on a zygote. Your own statements show that you believe that a zygote should be afforded all rights of humanity. Since you're not willing to show a set of balls, and go out there and start demonstrating and committing acts of terrorism on fertility clinics, I think you're a coward.

Read many minds?

I ask some questions and you know all about me, I got a thought why don't you answer the questions then I can know something about how you feel as reading minds is a skill I'm still developing.

Forum List

Back