The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

The Catholic Church doesn't do anything California teachers do every day. The teachers might be worse, I mean putting semen on cookies and filming blindfolded children when they eat them, that's pretty sick, But, since it's not a Catholic there must be some kind of legal dispensation these teachers are entitled to according to homosexuals.

How many teachers have been arrested for child molestation? If we counted, would there by more teachers or priests? Teachers who are child molesters are way more socially popular than Priests. Threre isn't a Church or a religion that homosexuals love to hate.

I am interested in hearing about the generations long concealment of pedophile teachers in America's school systems. I am interested in hearing about the lack of outrage by other teachers, administrators, the public. I am interested in hearing about the cover ups that continue today.

Because every teacher case I've heard of....and yes, sadly there are many....have been dealt with SEVERELY when discovered. I've not heard too much about a pattern of cover up by higher authorities, moving said teachers around for decades so they can molest more. If I did, I would be furious....as I imagine most here would be...and would not excuse it as a warrentless attack on the Education System itself.

But hey....why ruin a good faux outrage, eh?

"Bond was set at $200,000 in Livingston County Circuit Court Thursday afternoon for Gerald Scott Huddleston, 35, of Fairbury. He has been charged with three counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child in connection with three of his art students in the Prairie Central School Community Unit School District."

"Luckman also read into the record that Huddleston received court supervision in 1996 in McLean County on a public indecency charge for exposing genitalia."
Teacher molests kids - had previous record!

"
Newly released records show former Hoquiam High School teacher Wesley Phillips faced previous disciplinary action in 2009 when administrators found Web searches for photos of nude underage girls on his classroom computer, including a photo search specifically naming one female student.
Phillips, 41, of Hoquiam, adamantly denied the accusations at the time, according to records, but was issued a disciplinary letter of reprimand in April of 2009. The letter indicates Phillips had a previous warning about inappropriate content on his school computer in 2005. Both times Phillips blamed the content on others.
Without being able to prove Phillips had made the 2009 searches, then-Principal Mark VandenHazel reprimanded Phillips for failing to log out of his school computer, leaving it open to use from others. The letter does not mention any additional sanctions in the wake of either incident."

Accused Hoquiam teacher had been reprimanded earlier | The Daily World

"Akron school leaders didn't ask, thinking they didn't need to because they had letters of recommendation. And Manchester school leaders, they certainly weren't going to tell. By phone, then-Manchester Superintendent Marco Burnette admitted he kept quiet about Crane's alleged behavior saying: "It's a tough situation to be in. You don't want to pass problems on to other schools, but at the same time you weigh that against what you can say that causes litigation for your school too. You know how people are." "To have a real gut feeling about an educator and then write them a recommendation for the next school district I think is wrong,” abuse expert John Seryak said. Veteran teacher Seryak, who's authored a book about the epidemic of teacher assault on students, says Manchester's hush-hush attitude is more common than many would believe. "And a lot of times are covered up,” Seryak said. “You know, 'let's get rid of this' as one of the Ohio laws calls it 'the bad apple law.' Let's just get rid of the bad apple out of the bunch' and that's inexcusable as well." "
Akron Teacher Busted For Sex With Students Had Prior Record | firstcoastnews.com

Shall I continue?

Absolutely! Post more about teachers caught, tried and convicted of molestations. Were that there was as much enthusiasm by Church authorities to root out THEIR molestors.

and are you suggesting it's the place of the church to convict sex offenders?

They did that in the old days and it was called The Inquisition...

Absolutely not...but the Church does seem to think its job is to cover up the molestations and transfer the priests to other parishes where they can continue the behavior.

Of course, if the Catholic Church really wanted to do something about the whole problem, they could start by getting rid of their draconian rules on celibacy.

Why any American would support separate but equal in the 21st Century is beyond me.
For the same reason people as you lump people into groups as to heard them...

'Individuals' don't exist in your lexicon, do they?

IDIOT

Why do you sign your posts that way? I mean, I'm all for self depreciating humor, but I think you are taking it a bit too far.

Do you support civil unions for "they gheys" and marriage for the heterosexuals?

Oh, and it's "herd" not "heard". Maybe you did sign your post appropriately after all...

Why any American would support separate but equal in the 21st Century is beyond me.

IDIOT

Why do you sign your posts that way? I mean, I'm all for self depreciating humor, but I think you are taking it a bit too far.

Do you support civil unions for "they gheys" and marriage for the heterosexuals?

Oh, and it's "herd" not "heard". Maybe you did sign your post appropriately after all...

...and it's self deprecating, not self depreciating

no need to thank me; virtue is its own reward :thup:

It is CERTAINLY NOT the place of the Church to pay hush money to victims and move the molestors to new parishes.

Or do you think it IS the right of the Church to do that?

IDIOT

:eusa_shhh: It's the booze.

IDIOT

:eusa_shhh: It's the booze.

^Ironically Projecting Alcoholic is Ironically Projecting. :thup:

But is Bodecea already Drunk this early on a Weekday?...

Or is she?...

:)

peace...

Look... My Shadow is catching up finally in this Thread... Every once and while, she bites my heels. :lol:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 551
User Name Posts
mal 109
bodecea 65

G.T. 64
koshergrl 42
del 37
LockeJaw 22
Seawytch 22
Mr.Nick 22
The T 16
Artevelde 12
sfcalifornia 12
NYcarbineer 11
BDBoop 10
Sunni Man 9
Peach 9
g5000 7
Ravi 7
Zoom-boing 7
C_Clayton_Jones 6
Truthseeker420 6
Toro 5
NLT 4
Article 15 4
California Girl 4
IndependntLogic 3
Katzndogz 3
paulitician 3
Roudy 3
Skull Pilot 3
Dick Tuck 3
rdean 3
auditor0007 2
Londoner 2
midcan5 2
Unkotare 2
Soggy in NOLA 1
Amelia 1
JohnA 1
Bigfoot 1
snjmom 1
luddly.neddite 1
SniperFire 1
Listening 1
ecinicola 1
Too Tall 1

---

:)

peace...

I am underwhelmed. Did the church turn him in? Right away? I'm guessing not since the linked article said that some charges had to be dropped due to length of time since abuse. Length of time.....hmmmm.
I have no idea, Bodecea. I'm not RC, and I was just trying to support another poster's question on a yes-or-no basis. Sorry, adults taking advantage of minors in a manner that could be quite damaging to self-image and relating to other people for a lifetime is just not a subject that fires my rockets, either.

I am underwhelmed. Did the church turn him in? Right away? I'm guessing not since the linked article said that some charges had to be dropped due to length of time since abuse. Length of time.....hmmmm.
I have no idea, Bodecea. I'm not RC, and I was just trying to support another poster's question on a yes-or-no basis. Sorry, adults taking advantage of minors in a manner that could be quite damaging to self-image and relating to other people for a lifetime is just not a subject that fires my rockets, either.

Totally and absolutely concur on that one.

Forum List

Back