The Fourth Worst Drop In Dow History!

President Trump has called for "decisive economic response to deliver real relief to American workers, families, and small businesses to protect the economy." :eusa_clap:

That means absolutely shit to most Americans right now. Explain exactly how this 'relief' works, otherwise stick your uneducated talking points straight up your dark side, you simpleton, partisan jackoff.

LMAO wait for it...wait for it...this is where I reveal it was actually Joe Biden who said this. It's part of Joe's plan to deal with the coronavirus. :21::21::21:

It still means absolutely shit no matter who says it, you simpleton, partisan jackoff.

How incredibly embarrassing for you. Slink away and hide you have been owned.

By who? Joe Biden? I don't care who said it. Bullshit is bullshit. You are a little bitch that can't deal with someone above all your partisan garbage. You slink away, you c*nt.

Perhaps you need a time out from the Politics forum you seem unhinged and full of rage.

No you aren’t. You are an UnAmerican leftist.

and yet you are still to the left of me...weird.

Basically you are a communist.

And you are the one that worships the big government, tariff loving dude in the White House...weird.
No you aren’t. You are an UnAmerican leftist.

and yet you are still to the left of me...weird.

Basically you are a communist.

And you are the one that worships the big government, tariff loving dude in the White House...weird.

They even went to the trouble of writing tariffs into the Constitution.

“The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Impostsand Excises....”

Article I sect 8

America is a foreign nation to you.

Tariffs are governmental control over the free market. Only leftwing nuts like you support them.
uh yea, 25 percent on scotch.
6n1j30yqs7u31.jpg

Typically presidents don’t have that much influence on stock market long term, imo.... They are reacting to worldwide upheavals and economic slowdowns and uncertainty (big emphasis on uncertainty) and this is clear when things started to drop before the virus got a foothold here.

What the president did do, that further rocked the markets was that stupid European travel ban that will have a big economic impact on airlines and no real impact on disease mitigation. It will siphon resources needed elsewhere to mitigate the virus.

Exactly one month ago today, the Dow reached it's all time high of 29,551.

It has fallen 28.25% since then.

We are going to need a fuck of a lot more than just hot gas emitting from Trump.

This is NOT an economic crisis it is a biological crisis. The market will rebound, much faster than you wish once the biologic crisis is past.
With a real president in office not this pos game show host we might have been far better prepared

If Trumps an idiot thank God Htilertly didn't get elected!
There's no comparison between the 2 .Trump is a crooked AH and Hill was just bashed for 20 some odd years by repubs over BS

We are going to need a fuck of a lot more than just hot gas emitting from Trump.

Only hot air is what's coming from your pie hole
so get your nose out of his butt

soon as you get your head out of your ass.View attachment 312091
At least mine is up my own Yours is up trumps ass At least you should ask him to take a shower first ,,your face is all brown

President Trump has called for "decisive economic response to deliver real relief to American workers, families, and small businesses to protect the economy." :eusa_clap:

That means absolutely shit to most Americans right now. Explain exactly how this 'relief' works, otherwise stick your uneducated talking points straight up your dark side, you simpleton, partisan jackoff.

LMAO wait for it...wait for it...this is where I reveal it was actually Joe Biden who said this. It's part of Joe's plan to deal with the coronavirus. :21::21::21:

It still means absolutely shit no matter who says it, you simpleton, partisan jackoff.

The AH you idiots support is blaming the CDC and Obama for his lack of protecting America There can be no bigger AH in America than Trump or Nova

The AH you idiots support is blaming the CDC and Obama for his lack of protecting America There can be no bigger AH in America than Trump or Nova

We are re-electing Trump in 2020, deal with it.

This is NOT an economic crisis it is a biological crisis. The market will rebound, much faster than you wish once the biologic crisis is past.
With a real president in office not this pos game show host we might have been far better prepared

If Trumps an idiot thank God Htilertly didn't get elected!
There's no comparison between the 2 .Trump is a crooked AH and Hill was just bashed for 20 some odd years by repubs over BS

The people of Haiti would strongly disagree.

The Dow is up a little today. The professionals at the central banks have stepped in. Let's hope Trump stays out of view for a while. Every single time that dumbass opens his mouth, the markets divebomb.

Markets go up and markets go down. Only fools expect endless bull markets......

I bought equities yesterday and will continue to buy more on large hysterical down days. I am a buy and hold investor. I buy for the "LONG TERM" and have been richly rewarded. I like buying things when they are on sale!

We are re-electing Trump in 2020, deal with it.
No disrespect intended but imo your choice sucks......Now he blames his ignoring the virus on Obama ,on the CDC ? Can't you see what an ah he really is?

2352 point drop. 9.99 percent. Those are very big numbers. Nobody's ever seen that before. Some people are saying Trump is an idiot. Fake news! Fake news![/trumpmode]

Dow plunges 10% amid coronavirus fears for its worst day since the 1987 market crash
You liars just can't help it can you. I'm saying the virus bs is fake, not the results from idiots like you falling for it.
The only fakes around these parts are trump and his merry band of morons...We LAG on testing Where was our President?? Bashing Dems?

dow-close-12-mar-20.jpg

That brief uptick was the Fed announcing they were going to inject liquidity into the money markets.

top-ten-worst-days-dow-2.jpg

The difference is the other top 10 were due to inherent economic issues. This is due to an outside factor, i.e, a potential epidemic.

Forum List

Back