The Fourth Amendment is dead.

State of the Fourth Amendment

• Total voters
The NSA is simply doing their job, and with the information explosion, it is a daunting task. Quit crying about it.

So were the Nazis with the new technology that was available then.

Without federal intelligence keeping a lid on, unlimited communication would quickly turn into anarchy. You are confusing the actions of our government with the goals of the Nazis, two entirely different ball games.

It's not dying, it's not under siege, it's not being infringed. It's dead.

Between the successive tyrannies of President Bush and President Obama, it's gone, and we will never get it back. The era of General search warrants, under King George III has returned, the very system in which the Fourth Amendment was constructed to protect against.

Here's the latest development on the death and burial of the Fourth Amendment:
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/03/los-angeles-cops-argue-all-cars-la-are-under-investigation

Do you drive a car in the greater Los Angeles Metropolitan area? According to the L.A. Police Department and L.A. Sheriff’s Department, your car is part of a vast criminal investigation.

The agencies took a novel approach in the briefs they filed in EFF and the ACLU of Southern California’s California Public Records Act lawsuit seeking a week’s worth of Automatic License Plate Reader (ALPR) data. They have argued that “All [license plate] data is investigatory.” The fact that it may never be associated with a specific crime doesn’t matter.

This argument is completely counter to our criminal justice system, in which we assume law enforcement will not conduct an investigation unless there are some indicia of criminal activity. In fact, the Fourth Amendment was added to the U.S. Constitution exactly to prevent law enforcement from conducting mass, suspicionless investigations under “general warrants” that targeted no specific person or place and never expired.

Trial by Jury is next. Between the NDAA and the Obamacare penalty, both which void your right to trial by Jury, your Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Amendments are next.

Now, let's send a @mention to ALL of the silly little Liberal posters who always follow criticisms of Obama with, "Bush did it, too!!" Or, "Bush did it FIRST!!!"

:evil:

Because I want to ask every single one of them to tell me what it matters NOW that the shit has started to hit the fan, whether Bush did it too or first or anything about Bush!!!

We are in trouble NOW!

With Obama.

Bush isn't driving us over the cliff, you stupid asses!

What are we going to do to save ourselves NOW?

Not ten years ago!!!

Repealing the Patriot Act would be a good start.

None of you are in favor of that.

And..if you check the threads around here..I SUPPORTED Rand Paul's effort to bring a law suit against the NSA.

You folks are looking for a vehicle to get rid of Obama.

I'd like to see the Federal Government RESPECT my privacy and want that codified.

There's a HUGE difference.

Forum List

Back