The Forward Party

Democrats have formed a new party to try and hide their stink.

What an embarassment they have become.

This smells as rotten as the Lincoln Project.

Maybe the dims and rethugs are incapable of running good candidates. More people are arriving at that fact.
The goal is to provide another face that is least hated

That is pretty much the extent of their new party.

If we get the same two candidates as in the last election I'm not going to vote and I know many that feel the same way.
We have to change the system before it's too damn late. The Forward Party is the only one that is serious about that.

We can try to fix this, or we can just keep bending over for it.

www.ForwardParty.com

Maybe the dims and rethugs are incapable of running good candidates. More people are arriving at that fact.
It’s not that they’re incapable. It’s the system. The oligarchy, deep state, and corporate media collude to make sure a candidate of the people is prevented access. Only candidates that support the corporatist warmongering establishment are allowed to win.

"They hope the party will become a viable alternative to the Republican and Democratic parties that dominate U.S. politics."
It won't.

We have to change the system before it's too damn late. The Forward Party is the only one that is serious about that.

www.ForwardParty.com

So far their only platform is election reforms that they need done to give them a chance at winning, but they have to win first to try to implement those reforms.....

The goal is to provide another face that is least hated

That is pretty much the extent of their new party.

It's more insidious than that. The Progress Party is a wolf in a sheep suit. Their idea is to suck in Republicans who are on the fence, pull up stakes when their candidate doesn't get the nomination, then dump their followers into the basket with the big, blue "D" on it.

Remember what Bernie Sanders did in 2016? He drew a large following, sold out to the DNC, then all of his cult members were shuffled off onto the Hillary band wagon.

What was wrong with Jo Jorgensen
I didnt like the way she said she would have handled the riots. I didnt like her position on BLM, trannies etc. She was too socially woke for me.
Saying males should be able to compete in women sports because they have a mental illness is CRAZY.

Saying males should be able to compete in women sports because they have a mental illness is CRAZY.

This I agree with, except I do not think it is a mental illness.

The solution is simple, base sports on sex and not gender.

Problem solved

www.ForwardParty.com
You care more about the Ukraine than American citizens. And more about illegals than American citizens. And more about Prog controlled areas than Deplorable controlled areas. To pay for this, taxes are increased in many ways. Inflation is a way where the politician does the old sidestep. This is your show. Klaus is your boss now. And he is just a cog in the wheel from the upper bosses.

You care more about the Ukraine than American citizens. And more about illegals than American citizens. And more about Prog controlled areas than Deplorable controlled areas. To pay for this, taxes are increased in many ways. Inflation is a way where the politician does the old sidestep. This is your show. Klaus is your boss now. And he is just a cog in the wheel from the upper bosses.
:confused-84:

Democrats have formed a new party to try and hide their stink.

What an embarassment they have become.
Mac

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back