Are Biden, Kamala, Abbott, Newsom aiding and abetting human trafficking?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I only learned about the Cartel color coded wrist bands this morning from a Ted Cruz speech. I knew that about 1/3 of the were not DNA matched to their "parents" but to make it worse, the kids have a price tag on them.

For Illegals, Immigration also means for Human trafficking.

Biden, Kamala and Newsom are likely beyond redemption in this world, Abbott needs to do more to stop this.

What a world!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Color-coded passage: Why smugglers are tagging U.S.-bound migrants with wristbands

1659011270095.jpeg

I only learned about the Cartel color coded wrist bands this morning from a Ted Cruz speech. I knew that about 1/3 of the were not DNA matched to their "parents" but to make it worse, the kids have a price tag on them.

Biden, Kamala and Newsom are likely beyond redemption in this world, Abbott needs to do more to stop this.

What a world!

Color-coded passage: Why smugglers are tagging U.S.-bound migrants with wristbands

View attachment 675536
How else would they get their pizza toppings . Remember Obama flying in fifty thousand dollars worth of pizza? Democrats for ya !

What a world!

View attachment 675536
If they can make money off it of course.

Forum List

Back