The Foolishness of Ferguson - Lies and agendas.

Thank you! But now you will be labeled a racist, just as I have been labeled as one.

If telling the truth makes one a racist, then I am a board certified, card-carrying, flag waving racist and damn proud of it. Actually, I am the ultimate non-racist. In all my years (I'm 75), in every thought, word and deed I have never considered a person's skin color to be significant. If my White daughter married a Black man I would be a happy camper if I thought he was the best man for her. And if my grandson had coal-black skin he would be just as spoiled as if he looked more like me. Furthermore, if I were an employer I would want the best people I could find. If they were all Asian, or all White or all Black that would be fine. But I'll be damn if I would hire a less competent person because of their race. That, to me, would be racist and stupid.

I'm also in my 70s Professor and I started off in life as a 'give everybody on the face of the earth an equal chance' kind of person, including my BLACK classmates at Soldan High School, St. Louis, Missouri in the late 1950s. Needless to say, I personally, nor my parents, nor my grandparents EVER OWNED a SLAVE/S in our life times.We supported the early on MLK 'freedom marches' and looked down upon the actions of a few southern governors during those times. But the events from the late 1960s on have slowly eroded my attitude toward the black race. They (and there are/were some exceptions) have BLOWN every opportunity to meld into the United States of America and become loyal and useful citizens of THIS country in the last 50 years as a race. In my not so humble opinion I have almost turned into what is popularly known as a racist. I don't give a flying shit anymore. As is said...they had their chance and they blew it all to hell...with me personally. If that makes me a goddamned racist then I'm a racist.

Thank you! But now you will be labeled a racist, just as I have been labeled as one.

If telling the truth makes one a racist, then I am a board certified, card-carrying, flag waving racist and damn proud of it. Actually, I am the ultimate non-racist. In all my years (I'm 75), in every thought, word and deed I have never considered a person's skin color to be significant. If my White daughter married a Black man I would be a happy camper if I thought he was the best man for her. And if my grandson had coal-black skin he would be just as spoiled as if he looked more like me. Furthermore, if I were an employer I would want the best people I could find. If they were all Asian, or all White or all Black that would be fine. But I'll be damn if I would hire a less competent person because of their race. That, to me, would be racist and stupid.

I'm also in my 70s Professor and I started off in life as a 'give everybody on the face of the earth an equal chance' kind of person, including my BLACK classmates at Soldan High School, St. Louis, Missouri in the late 1950s. Needless to say, I personally, nor my parents, nor my grandparents EVER OWNED a SLAVE/S in our life times.We supported the early on MLK 'freedom marches' and looked down upon the actions of a few southern governors during those times. But the events from the late 1960s on have slowly eroded my attitude toward the black race. They (and there are/were some exceptions) have BLOWN every opportunity to meld into the United States of America and become loyal and useful citizens of THIS country in the last 50 years as a race. In my not so humble opinion I have almost turned into what is popularly known as a racist. I don't give a flying shit anymore. As is said...they had their chance and they blew it all to hell...with me personally. If that makes me a goddamned racist then I'm a racist.
Nowadays, racism has been redefined to support the demonstrators and the agenda of the race baiters (to widen and maintain the divide thus guarantee perpetual victimization). You don't have to believe the black race to be inferior....just be critical of anything they do. You're a racist!

What a bunch of ignorant right wing scum...
Perhaps you would care to answer then? If we are wrong why has the State and the federal Government both cleared Wilson?

He cant. They just hate cops. They want a society without laws or standards or norms or morals. Somedays. Other days they want laws that take our money and freedom away to give it to others.

But their dislike of cops...never ends.

Perhaps you would care to answer then? If we are wrong why has the State and the federal Government both cleared Wilson?

He cant. They just hate cops. They want a society without laws or standards or norms or morals. Somedays. Other days they want laws that take our money and freedom away to give it to others.

It's like affirmative action for black thugs. We should treat then differently due to history and violations of their great grandparent's civil rights.

It's like affirmative action for black thugs. We should treat then differently due to history and violations of their great grandparent's civil rights.

Yeah thats it. Like the law should be more leniant on them.

Yeah thats it. Like the law should be more leniant on them.
How many incidents wherein white thugs are killed by black cops get this kind of attention? This outrage is a racially driven tool, used to promote the idea that the rest of the world is responsible for and should solve the problems generated within subcultures of the black population. The way to reduce the number of blacks in prison is to reduce the number of black criminals produced by the subculture WITHIN THE BLACK POPULATION. That is a job that only the black community can accomplish. Instead, liberals want special treatment for 'the poor little mistreated' miscreants.

What DIDN'T you get wrong about Ferguson and Staten Island?

OHHHHH, SOOOO the GOVERNMENT cleared Wilson...

You turds constantly screech about too much government, overbearing government, inept government, corrupt government and abuse of government power...yet when you are confronted with PRIME examples of too much government, overbearing government, inept government, corrupt government and abuse of government power you COMPLETELY SIDE with government.

The SOLE duty of a Grand Jury is to decide if there is probable cause to elevate a case to a jury trial, NOT to try the case. The GOVERNMENT prosecutor abused the Grand Jury system to protect an agent OF GOVERNMENT.

Who ever heard of a man suspected of cold blooded murder being allowed to testify for 4 hours without being cross examined? Would YOU accept that gross abuse and malfeasance of government power if it was YOUR son who was gunned down? There was enough evidence and testimony to let a jury decide this case. And Wilson's testimony would then have to hold up under cross examination. If police are above the law, then they are no longer public servants, they are a government Gestapo.

Instead, Wilson was protected from our system of justice...WHY? Because he was "ENTITLED"...

You folks also love to screech about an "entitlement mentality"..in my 6+ decades on this planet I have witnessed an "entitlement mentality" numerous time...99% of the time it comes from the wealthy and cops like Wilson who act as if the law no longer applies to them...run a red light (to get to the coffee shop), 60 mph in a 35 mph zone, block a fire hydrant, push people around and physically abuse people...NO BIG DEAL...

THAT is the very essence of an "entitlement mentality".

WHAT did you get wrong Sarge...EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
They shot him six times!! My response: who cares!!

I know right? I mean, he's just black. #WhiteLivesMatterMore

You are either stupid or have an agenda and don't care about the truth. When someone is advancing towards you with the intent to cause you serious harm (the evidence showed this to be the case) you will fire as many shots as it takes to stop the threat - unless you are suicidal. Six shots? Yes! Sixteen shots? Yes! Sixty shots? Yes Are you so fucking ignorant that you would set a limit?

The fact he was Black has nothing to do with the case and only a racist fool would think otherwise.

Forum List

Back