The Foolishness of Ferguson - Lies and agendas.

Thank you! But now you will be labeled a racist, just as I have been labeled as one.

If telling the truth makes one a racist, then I am a board certified, card-carrying, flag waving racist and damn proud of it. Actually, I am the ultimate non-racist. In all my years (I'm 75), in every thought, word and deed I have never considered a person's skin color to be significant. If my White daughter married a Black man I would be a happy camper if I thought he was the best man for her. And if my grandson had coal-black skin he would be just as spoiled as if he looked more like me. Furthermore, if I were an employer I would want the best people I could find. If they were all Asian, or all White or all Black that would be fine. But I'll be damn if I would hire a less competent person because of their race. That, to me, would be racist and stupid.

Thank you! But now you will be labeled a racist, just as I have been labeled as one.

If telling the truth makes one a racist, then I am a board certified, card-carrying, flag waving racist and damn proud of it. Actually, I am the ultimate non-racist. In all my years (I'm 75), in every thought, word and deed I have never considered a person's skin color to be significant. If my White daughter married a Black man I would be a happy camper if I thought he was the best man for her. And if my grandson had coal-black skin he would be just as spoiled as if he looked more like me. Furthermore, if I were an employer I would want the best people I could find. If they were all Asian, or all White or all Black that would be fine. But I'll be damn if I would hire a less competent person because of their race. That, to me, would be racist and stupid.
You say it better than I do. I have never shown racist behavior here..at least, not that I know of..because I am not racist. But I have been labeled as such and personally, I don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks. I agree with ALL you said. So thanks for putting it out there better than I have been doing.

You say it better than I do. I have never shown racist behavior here..at least, not that I know of..because I am not racist. But I have been labeled as such and personally, I don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks. I agree with ALL you said. So thanks for putting it out there better than I have been doing.
:clap2:
Just because somebody calls you something doesn't mean that's what you are.--My Granny

Last edited:
They shot him six times!! My response: who cares!!

I know right? I mean, he's just black. #WhiteLivesMatterMore

The only reason officer Wilson shot Brown six times is that a seventh shot was not necessary.

This was never a case of White lives being more important than Black lives . It was nothing more nor less than a simple case of self-defense. If others really think that Wilson would not have defended himself the same way if Michael Brown were White I won't argue with them except to say there is no evidence to support their opinion.

As for me, if someone is coming towards me and I reasonably believe he intends to cause me death or serious bodily injury I will use deadly force to stop him (the law gives me this right). How many times will I shoot him? I will fire until one of two things happen: either the threat no long exists or I am out of ammo.

The evidence in Ferguson was inconclusive. Wilson may have been in the right or in the wrong. We can't say for sure and that is why there is no indictment.

What we can say is that the militarization of and the abuse by police, which we witnessed firsthand in the aftermath, is real and we need to put a damper on it before it gets worse.
Nah, the police are not the problem.

Punk ass kids are the problem.

Until the kids are taught some respect and decency, you can't blame cops just trying to stay alive.

If in 75 years you have no clue what constitutes fair and equal justice under law, then you will never learn. It amazes me just how UN-American you right wingers are.

The Prosecutor manipulated the Grand Jury process to shield officer Wilson.

Justice Antonin Scalia explained the function of the grand jury in United States v. Williams as follows:

t is the grand jury's function not 'to enquire . . . upon what foundation [the charge may be] denied,' or otherwise to try the suspect's defenses, but only to examine 'upon what foundation [the charge] is made' by the prosecutor. [citations omitted] As a consequence, neither in this country nor in England has the suspect under investigation by the grand jury ever been thought to have a right to testify or to have exculpatory evidence presented.

Every principle Scalia cited was violated in this case. The grand jury was asked to determine whether Wilson acted in self-defense. Wilson was allowed to give four hours of self-serving testimony to the grand jury.

Dorian Johnson, the key witness who was standing next to Brown during the encounter, provided strong testimony that called into question Wilson's claim that he was defending his life against a deranged aggressor. Johnson testified that Wilson, enraged that the young men did not obey his order to get on the sidewalk, threw his patrol car into reverse. While Wilson claimed Brown prevented him from opening his door, Johnson testified that the officer smacked them with the door after nearly hitting the pair. Johnson described the ensuing struggle as Wilson attempting to pull Brown through the car window by his neck and shirt, and Brown pulling away. Johnson never saw Brown reach for Wilson's gun or punch the officer. Johnson testified that he watched a wounded Brown partially raise his hands and say, 'I don't have a gun' before being fatally shot.

The prosecutor did not ask these grand jurors for an indictment. A Grand Jury's ONLY job is to determine probable cause. The standard of proof for a grand jury to indict is only probable cause to believe the suspect committed a crime. It is not proof beyond a reasonable doubt, which is required for conviction at trial.

Ferguson is just Soros funded Community Agitation. Soros ordered Obama to meet with the Soros Funded Agitators and he did, how could he refuse? Soros owns the entire Democrat Party

Ferguson is just Soros funded Community Agitation. Soros ordered Obama to meet with the Soros Funded Agitators and he did, how could he refuse? Soros owns the entire Democrat Party

Reinforcing your ignorance on a daily basis 'eh Frank?

That's what the negroes did when they voted for Obama. Now THAT'S racist and stupid.
The hilarious part is when the negro base didn't turn out to support Obama's agenda last November he threw them under the bus. Five million Hispanics can now legally apply for the jobs the negroes were trying for.
The DNC have decided they no longer need the negro vote as much as they need the Hispanic vote.
Pretty fucking cynical. And who are the losers? The negroes.

Ok.

So local, state and federal have all reviewed the evidence. And found no wrongdoing.

What were the riots about?

That's what the negroes did when they voted for Obama. Now THAT'S racist and stupid.
The hilarious part is when the negro base didn't turn out to support Obama's agenda last November he threw them under the bus. Five million Hispanics can now legally apply for the jobs the negroes were trying for.
The DNC have decided they no longer need the negro vote as much as they need the Hispanic vote.
Pretty fucking cynical. And who are the losers? The negroes.
The sure got the biggest fucking of any group, under Obama.

Of course, they can't bitch that "their" President let them down, so, they blame "racism'.

Ok.

So local, state and federal have all reviewed the evidence. And found no wrongdoing.

The riots were, are and will be about misplaced anger; about being left further and further behind under "their" historic young black President.

Ok.

The riots were, are and will be about misplaced anger; about being left further and further behind under "their" historic young black President.

I agree. I think its the emergence of the inevitable realization that the unicorn occurred. ...they got their black president....and nothing changed for them. Its always been their excuse.

They are out of excuses. And it pisses them off. Reality setting in. They're trying to blame white cops now. But in general America isnt buying it.

Ok.

I agree. I think its the emergence of the inevitable realization that the unicorn occurred. ...they got their black president....and nothing changed for them. Its always been their excuse.

They are out of excuses. And it pisses them off. Reality setting in. They're trying to blame white cops now. But in general America isnt buying it.

Something did change.

Black America is worse off, they have slipped a few steps down a ladder they were climbing.

"Their" black President will leave them worse off.

I became a racist, the first time I disagreed with Obama.

Ok.

Something did change.

Black America is worse off, they have slipped a few steps down a ladder they were climbing.

"Their" black President will leave them worse off.

Yep. He gave them "hope". Hope that there was an easier way. A way other than simple hard work and personal responsibility. He made them think that finally they'd get a taste of the free head start whites supposedly get.

They now realize it aint happening.

That every privileged white person...got it from a parent who worked hard and set up their kids for a better life than they had. And a few consecutive people on a family tree doing that really sets a family up.

Many blacks are mad that their parents didnt do that. That THEY must be that first generation to sacrifice personal greed to set their kids up with a better life and so their kids can do the same.

But that cycle of birth privilege must start with some unselfish root marriage of a couple who dont have privilege. And many dont wanna do that for their kids.

Forum List

Back