The Fix Is In to Cheat Bernie Out of the Nomination Again

Bernie beat Hillary in Michigan and Wisconsin. Bernie will win those two states and every state Hillary won.

That leaves Pennsylvania. Hillary ignored Pennsylvania. Sanders will not.

Dems will not let it happen...

To rig primary against Bernie, DNC chair Tom Perez nominates regime-change agents, Israel lobbyists, and Wall Street consultants

With Senator Bernie Sanders surging in the polls, DNC chair Tom Perez has put forward a cartoonishly neoliberal cast of foreign policy hacks and corporate lobbyists to sabotage his nomination.

Poor Bernie

I don't doubt they will try.

They will because they know him and Warren have no chance of winning...

I've never addressed Warren but you keep telling yourself that.

You believe Warren will get more States than Hillary?

You got to be kidding me, right?

Warren is low in the polls and may have to fall out of the race after New Hampshire!

I have never addressed Warren. I don't support Warren. I have no idea why you felt the need to go here.

Agree with that column. The people in the rust belt are feed up with the government screwing them. So, they voted Donnie because they knew SHE was a lying corrupt corporatist, just like O.

I suspect these people would vote for Bernie rather than Donnie this time around, but I could be wrong.

I didn't vote for Trump. I voted for Stein. Sanders just need some of those votes.

There is no way people in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania are going to vote for a guy that want to raise their taxes and kill jobs...

Bernie Sanders is 2020 Walter Mondale!

I have no doubt that MODERATE Democrats will either stay home, go third party or hate to say it vote for Trump!

You will disagree though because you believe the tradeoff is worth it...

Are you a moderate (D)?

Swing voter that will vote third party if Bloomberg is not nominated...

Lol....just what we need another authoritarian billionaire.

Sanders beat Hillary in Wisconsin and Michigan. They knew who he was.

He beat her amongst Democrat voters and you believe those are the only people that vote?

Also Bernie is a Millionaire, so I guess you love the fact he is another rich man that does not do as he preaches!

Dems will not let it happen...

To rig primary against Bernie, DNC chair Tom Perez nominates regime-change agents, Israel lobbyists, and Wall Street consultants

With Senator Bernie Sanders surging in the polls, DNC chair Tom Perez has put forward a cartoonishly neoliberal cast of foreign policy hacks and corporate lobbyists to sabotage his nomination.

Poor Bernie

Warren is low in the polls and may have to fall out of the race after New Hampshire!

I have never addressed Warren. I don't support Warren. I have no idea why you felt the need to go here.

Holy shit, you addressed her when you told me keep on telling myself that!

Warren and Sanders are jokes like Trump!

I didn't vote for Trump. I voted for Stein. Sanders just need some of those votes.

There is no way people in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania are going to vote for a guy that want to raise their taxes and kill jobs...

Bernie Sanders is 2020 Walter Mondale!

I have no doubt that MODERATE Democrats will either stay home, go third party or hate to say it vote for Trump!

You will disagree though because you believe the tradeoff is worth it...

Are you a moderate (D)?

Swing voter that will vote third party if Bloomberg is not nominated...

Lol....just what we need another authoritarian billionaire.

Sanders beat Hillary in Wisconsin and Michigan. They knew who he was.

He beat her amongst Democrat voters and you believe those are the only people that vote?

Also Bernie is a Millionaire, so I guess you love the fact he is another rich man that does not do as he preaches!

Yes, he beat her among the Democrats.......both states were extremely close in the presidential election so all Sanders has to do is once again do is do better with the Democrats than Hillary did.

Holy shit, you addressed her when you told me keep on telling myself that!

Warren and Sanders are jokes like Trump!

No, I dismissed Warren and then said for you to keep on thinking Trump would win.

if any politician cannot win an election fairly, he should get the hell out of politics and find another job!

Bernie is not going to be the nominee. They will bring HRC back to prevent that outcome if needed.

Forum List

Back