The Fix: How to Fix the Economy from the point of view of an 80 year old

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
Jpm2000000pmFri, 24 Feb 2012 18:37:11 +000012 10, 2010 by The World's Most Accurate Economic Forecaster

BEST THING I HAVE HEARD YET…..From a senior citizen around 80 yrs. of age.

We aren’t useless yet.

The
Fix

There recently was an article in the St. Petersburg , Fl. Times. The Business Section asked readers for ideas on:

“How Would You Fix the Economy?” I think this guy nailed it!

Dear Mr. President,

Please find below my suggestion for fixing America ‘s economy. Instead of giving billions of dollars to companies that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan.

read more The Fix: How to Fix the Economy from the point of view of an 80 year old « John Hively's Blog

Jpm2000000pmFri, 24 Feb 2012 18:37:11 +000012 10, 2010 by The World's Most Accurate Economic Forecaster

We aren’t useless yet.

The
Fix

There recently was an article in the St. Petersburg , Fl. Times. The Business Section asked readers for ideas on:

Dear Mr. President,

Please find below my suggestion for fixing America ‘s economy. Instead of giving billions of dollars to companies that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan.

read more The Fix: How to Fix the Economy from the point of view of an 80 year old « John Hively's Blog

Now, we just have to find another $40 trillion to do it. :cuckoo: Imagine the inflation, if that much money came out at once! Can you say $100,000 Ford Fiestas?

Well, from the point of view of a 68 year old that is still working it sounds good. Until you do the math.
Damned math always gets in the way.

You think we have $40 trillion laying around to pay off anyone? Every year, we take in about $2trillion in tax revenue and pay out over three. We have already accumulated over $15trillion in debt...and you want to borrow another $40trillion? In our current situation, every taxpayer's portion of the debt is $137,000...and you want to increase that to something near a HALF A MILLION DOLLARS owed by everyone that pays taxes?

Wow. Didn't think that one through, did you?

We aren’t useless yet.

The
Fix

Dear Mr. President,

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Please send me a million dollars first and I will let everybody know if the idea will work.

The Fix: How to Fix the Economy from the point of view of an 80 year old
We already know....for SURE.....'cause it's already worked...

1. END Bush Tax-Cuts

(December 2012....as planned....again)

2. RETURN To Clinton Tax-Rates

3. Pay-Down Debt & Enjoy Prosperity....AGAIN!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj1FifK3bbg]I Love To Singa- Owl - YouTube[/ame]

bush_dance6.gif

We aren’t useless yet.

The
Fix

Dear Mr. President,

Now, we just have to find another $40 trillion to do it. :cuckoo: Imagine the inflation, if that much money came out at once! Can you say $100,000 Ford Fiestas?
Wow... red letter day.

KommieKonnie is right for once. This is absolutely ludicrous, but let me tell you, it's just as insane as some of the left's ideas of more of the same.

Forum List

Back