The First Fraud

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
People are STILL arguing about a birth. Obama's birth to be exact. A few years ago Maricopa county residents donated money to check his birth record. NOT tax money OUR money and we were left with more then a few questions.

Using just basic computer programs we were able to DIS-credit the document COMPLETELY. Folks the thing IS a FAKE. And you CAN on your own computer make Obama a NEW cert showing him born anywhere and any year.

Now the dick head will be out of office in a little over a year but the point is you have people running around saying it's NEVER been DIS-proven. The simple fact is that it HAS. Obama and the DOJ do not want to reply to Arpiao's questions about this document fraud and that IS why Obama and the DOJ are attacking Arpiao.

Anyway roll the clip and learn what we KNOW.

Looks like they were counting on the "stupidity of the American voter" to pass off that fake birth certificate.

• Banned
Looks like they were counting on the "stupidity of the American voter" to pass off that fake birth certificate.
Yeah. I am so tired of the subject it crosses my eyes but when that idiot rdean told another member there was NOTHING to DIS-prove it I knew better.

I had a friend who used MY computer and did the same thing you see. I t took him 15 or maybe 20 minutes total and if I had had the right printer I could have an equal "original".

What if Trump becomes president and can prove Obama is a fraud, not eligible? Everything he's done will be null and void. All those EOs, all legislation he's signed, Obamacare, everything. Imagine the parties!

• Banned
What if Trump becomes president and can prove Obama is a fraud, not eligible? Everything he's done will be null and void. All those EOs, all legislation he's signed, Obamacare, everything. Imagine the parties!
Oh I have I have! If he's NOT a citizen he goes to GITMO as an enemy combatant. If he IS a citizen he goes to Levinworth as a traitor! WIN/WIN.

Forum List

Back