The final solution is mixed race marriages.

You've never conquered all Blacks.

Wakanda, right?
No Haiti

The French never conquered Haiti?
Haiti was the sole example of a successful slave uprising. The only reason it succeeded was that the white French had their hands full fighting the white British. The color of the slaves skins had nothing to do with their success. That was the high point of Haitian society. Compare Haiti to the Dominican Republic on the other half of the island. Haiti’s GDP is 9.695 billion, the Dominican Republic’s GDP is 85.65 billion. That’s $868.34 versus $8,050.63 per capita. If blacks were so superior to other races the figures should be reversed. No race is inherently superior or inferior to any other race.
Trying to make that a race thing is particularly stupid.
I wasn’t trying to make it a race thing. Read my last sentence. I was trying to refute the racist nonsense of the original post.

" If you could stop being so afraid of yourself and of the word I instead of hiding behind a "We", you would learn to see individuals as individuals and regard race for the arbitrary and irrelevant superficiality that it is. But, as long as you speak in terms of "Us", "We" "Them", "Blacks", "Whites" and haveyous, you will not be able to beat racism."

Blacks did not create the collective belief of white supremacy then build a system reinforcing it. So I won't be listening to a white lecture of how we should see things. If race was so arbitrary and irrelevant things we keep seeing would not exist. So I posit that you stop hiding behind the excuse of individualism because that allows you and others like you to continue denying the collective mentality that whites have had here from day one.

" If you could stop being so afraid of yourself and of the word I instead of hiding behind a "We", you would learn to see individuals as individuals and regard race for the arbitrary and irrelevant superficiality that it is. But, as long as you speak in terms of "Us", "We" "Them", "Blacks", "Whites" and haveyous, you will not be able to beat racism."

Blacks did not create the collective belief of white supremacy then build a system reinforcing it. So I won't be listening to a white lecture of how we should see things. If race was so arbitrary and irrelevant things we keep seeing would not exist. So I posit that you stop hiding behind the excuse of individualism because that allows you and others like you to continue denying the collective mentality that whites have had here from day one.
We should agree to peacefully separate. It’s apparent your race can’t get along with other races.

You’re 13% of the population so you get 13% of the country geographically. It would be better for you and the rest of us.

It’s not working as is. We need radical change.

Blacks did not create the collective belief of white supremacy then build a system reinforcing it. So I won't be listening to a white lecture of how we should see things.
If you want to keep live in a perceptive reality without conceptualising, integrating and categorising what you see, the problem is yours. Clearly, you are not mentally mature for a world without racism since you insist on using terms like "White lecture" and "We".

There is no such thing as a "White lecture" and you are not a "We", you are an "I".

What was that famous line by MLK again? Hmm....

If race was so arbitrary and irrelevant things we keep seeing would not exist. So I posit that you stop hiding behind the excuse of individualism because that allows you and others like you to continue denying the collective mentality that whites have had here from day one.
Keep living in your racist bubble. You are clearly too ignorant to open up your mind.

It's surprising that none of the army of racist douche bags here have started whining about TV commercials yet. All those scary mixed race couples selling washing machines and instant dinners.

An ism is a system. Look up the meaning of ism. The race part of it speaks for itself. Racism is a system based on race that damages the race being oppressed for the benefit of the race doing the oppressing. Since Black people have no power to oppress whites they cant practice racism.

No. As I said, you don't get to redefine the word. Black people oppress white people all the time. And it is an individual AND group possibility to be racist. Don't get me wrong, I know there is plenty of racism and oppression of whites on blacks, but please, find a new word. Because racism is racism. A table is a table. You don't get to start calling a table a car because you feel like it and it fits your purpose.
" No. As I said, you don't get to redefine the word. "

Thats totally false. I can redefine whatever I want to. I can say blue actually is green and there is nothing anyone can do to stop me. However, I wasnt redefining anything. Its already there for you. Look up ism. It will tell you the definition. Look up race. You will find another definition. Combine those two together and you come up with one word. Racism. Thats a system built on race. You dont have to accept it but thats the fact. Thats also why a Black person cannot by definition practice racism.

Bullshit. Drop the hypocrisy boy.

HAHAHA! That's funny; a negro calling someone else "boy"...

We have racial problems because whites like you don't honestly want to face the problem then you try forcing everybody to see things your way by gaslighting.

No, we have racial problems because negroes have decided that, to get what they want, they'll just throw tantrums and riot and loot and burn our cities to the ground and assassinate little white boys riding a bicycle, and whites are fed up with the bullshit. When whites decide to take their country back, you'd better buckle the fuck up, Treyvon...

Turn black and try living, then come talk. We aren't teaching our kids to hate whites. Whites like you create the anger because of your racist attitudes.

Are you honestly saying that groups like BLM (Be Like Monkeys) create no hate?

Seriously, even you can't be that fucking stupid...

No stupid. Blacks cant be racist. Even if I did hate all white people that would be prejudice not racism.

I lectured at an HBU.

The black students I know from there have told me that blacks can be very racist towards whites.
I'm glad to see Asclepias isn't another one of your socks. . . interesting. . . . :heehee:

I've had this disagreement with him before.

Folks will think what they think.

Honestly, I don't understand how Obama or Denzel Washington have less power than homeless vets on the street. . . got me. . . This is America, $$$ is power here.

I don't know where Ascelpias lives. . . got me.

". . . Suppose an analogous example of theft. For sake of illustration, imagine theft, a crime of stolen property, was stipulated as part of a system of oppression and occurred if, and only if, power and prejudice were determinants.

More still, because a person of color cannot benefit from the oppression, it’s impossible for theft to occur even if a person of color steals someone else’s possession.

In this case, because power and prejudice are immaterial, the act is no longer theft but, instead, false borrowing.

As a consequence, a non-white person could, in effect, steal a white person’s property. But the only recourse, if theft must include prejudice plus power, is to designate such a person a false borrower.

Again, this is ineffectual drivel, and it points to an error in reasoning. Neither theft nor racism are contingent on power or prejudice.

Proponents of the prejudice plus power stipulation must consider whether it applies to any other domain of social life.

The collective supersession of complexion over individual character suggests that a homeless white man has more power than, say, Denzel Washington or former President Barack Obama.

Untenable though this may be, this is where the logic leads. . . . "

"
". . . Suppose an analogous example of theft. For sake of illustration, imagine theft, a crime of stolen property, was stipulated as part of a system of oppression and occurred if, and only if, power and prejudice were determinants.

More still, because a person of color cannot benefit from the oppression, it’s impossible for theft to occur even if a person of color steals someone else’s possession.

In this case, because power and prejudice are immaterial, the act is no longer theft but, instead, false borrowing.

As a consequence, a non-white person could, in effect, steal a white person’s property. But the only recourse, if theft must include prejudice plus power, is to designate such a person a false borrower.

Again, this is ineffectual drivel, and it points to an error in reasoning. Neither theft nor racism are contingent on power or prejudice. "

I would agree your example is profoundly disturbing drivel. You just created a false dichotomy by using a word that is not a combination (theft) as an example of a word that is a combination (race + ism). The reason this fails is because we are combining two terms with racism while not doing so with theft. Since racism exists only as a product of power then my reasoning and subsequent denial that Black people simply cannot practice racism in the US is correct and unarguable. If I open a Black only bank and said no white allowed, white people will laugh and go to BoFa or Wells Fargo. They are in no way harmed. If all the white owned banks got together and barred Blacks and had my bank shut down by a regulatory commission then Black people would be fucked. Thats racism. Racism isnt some backwoods hick calling me the N word. Thats just ignorant prejudice. I can laugh and move on (after I knock his teeth out of course).

It's surprising that none of the army of racist douche bags here have started whining about TV commercials yet. All those scary mixed race couples selling washing machines and instant dinners.

Why would anyone bitch ab out those? They're meaningless...

Why would anyone bitch ab out those? ....

Why would anyone bitch about mixed-race marriages at all? Why would anyone be a chicken shit racist at all?

Why would anyone bitch about mixed-race marriages at all? Why would anyone be a chicken shit racist at all?

Actually, that's a misconception.

The people who accuse people of "racism" are the people who are destroying our country and burning our cities to the ground. I was called a racist because I said I would do whatever I had to do to keep a BLM rioter from destroying what is mine. In their mind, the desire to destroy what I have is more important than my desire to want it, work for it and get it.

And your comment of "Why would anyone bitch about mixed-race marriages at all?" hardly addresses my question...

In southern Mexifornia the blonde hair blue eyed human is a Unicorn...they are almost extinct...I thought you Leftist tree huggers were all about protecting and preservation...keeping sub species from going extinct?
“Protect and save that bird from extinction...BUT fuck that blonde hair blue eyed human.”
Haha...you dumbmotherfuckers can’t get out of your own way.

Actually, that's a misconception.

The people who accuse people of "racism" are the people who are destroying our country and burning our cities to the ground. I was called a racist because I said I would do whatever I had to do to keep a BLM rioter from destroying what is mine. In their mind, the desire to destroy what I have is more important than my desire to want it, work for it and get it.

And your comment of "Why would anyone bitch about mixed-race marriages at all?" hardly addresses my question...

Do you deny being a racist? With your posting history here? Don't play coy, boy.

I've certainly adopted many racist views since the start of this whole BLM rioting bullshit, yeah.

I now differentiate blacks from negroes and coloreds, and I make no apology for it. Negroes and coloreds are vermin. They burn our cities to the ground. They assassinate a little white boy whose greatest offense against them is riding his bicycle. They damn near beat to death a guy who only tried to help a trans-gender woman who was getting beaten up.

Fuck them. I want them all to die, simply because, through their animalistic conduct, they've proven that they cannot, in any way, shape or form conform to rules of civility. honestly hopew and pray tha this scum blacks a road in front of me on which I intend to pass. That lifted F-250 out in the driveway will show no mercy.

On the other hand, there are plenty of blacks who abhor the conduct of BLM terrorists, and these men and women of color are good, decent people to whom I harbor not an iota of ill will. They and I share the same ideals. They're good people.

BLM thugs are not...

One out of every eight people, are marrying outside their race. Genetic diversity gives the human population resistance to germs. Humans are very inbred, because of a genetic bottleneck, 80 thousand years ago.

If we can get the races all mixed up, people with high intelligence, will be more likely to thrive, and the people with low intelligence won't know about it, because the races will be all mixed up. Let's say, for argument's sake, that whites and blacks have 100 intelligence in common, and blacks have 50 intelligence genes that whites don't have, and whites have 75 intelligence genes that blacks don't have. If a black person and a white person then have a baby, it will have between 100 and 225 intelligence genes. Good genes spread faster then bad genes, through the population, because they are more fit to survive.

Reverse psychology may the best strategy, so we may want to tell young people not the marry outside their race.
Meth helps some people

No stupid. Blacks cant be racist. Even if I did hate all white people that would be prejudice not racism.

I lectured at an HBU.

The black students I know from there have told me that blacks can be very racist towards whites.
I'm glad to see Asclepias isn't another one of your socks. . . interesting. . . . :heehee:

Honestly, I don't understand how Obama or Denzel Washington have less power than homeless vets on the street. . . got me. . . This is America, $$$ is power here.

Again, this is ineffectual drivel, and it points to an error in reasoning. Neither theft nor racism are contingent on power or prejudice.

Proponents of the prejudice plus power stipulation must consider whether it applies to any other domain of social life.

The collective supersession of complexion over individual character suggests that a homeless white man has more power than, say, Denzel Washington or former President Barack Obama.

"

Again, this is ineffectual drivel, and it points to an error in reasoning. Neither theft nor racism are contingent on power or prejudice. "

I would agree your example is profoundly disturbing drivel. You just created a false dichotomy by using a word that is not a combination (theft) as an example of a word that is a combination (race + ism). The reason this fails is because we are combining two terms with racism while not doing so with theft. Since racism exists only as a product of power then my reasoning and subsequent denial that Black people simply cannot practice racism in the US is correct and unarguable. If I open a Black only bank and said no white allowed, white people will laugh and go to BoFa or Wells Fargo. They are in no way harmed. If all the white owned banks got together and barred Blacks and had my bank shut down by a regulatory commission then Black people would be fucked. Thats racism. Racism isnt some backwoods hick calling me the N word. Thats just ignorant prejudice. I can laugh and move on (after I knock his teeth out of course).

Your premises are all wrong.

I can cite scholarly articles that PROVE race is a social construct.

Whites have fooled the black community passing as black, and "blacks" always pass as white.

You are writing nonsense. Words have meaning, and have to be applicable to a universal standard.

I understand what you want it to mean, and I understand what you are trying to do. . . but it just doesn't work that way.

There is not one single authoritative legal or scholarly source that will give you the definition of racism that you want to manipulate the language this way. . . not that I know of. If there is. . . link it.

Otherwise? Stop being a racist if you want folks to take you seriously.

Do you get brother?

.3.jpg

I lectured at an HBU.

"

Your premises are all wrong.

I can cite scholarly articles that PROVE race is a social construct.

Whites have fooled the black community passing as black, and "blacks" always pass as white.

You are writing nonsense. Words have meaning, and have to be applicable to a universal standard.

I understand what you want it to mean, and I understand what you are trying to do. . . but it just doesn't work that way.

There is not one single authoritative legal or scholarly source that will give you the definition of racism that you want to manipulate the language this way. . . not that I know of. If there is. . . link it.

Otherwise? Stop being a racist if you want folks to take you seriously.

Do you get brother?

View attachment 386850

" I can cite scholarly articles that PROVE race is a social construct. "

So can I yet we still have this thing where if you are considered Black in the US then you are discriminated against all the same. The fact that race is a social construct doesnt prevent that construct from having consequences.

" Words have meaning, and have to be applicable to a universal standard. "

Very untrue. You and I can can make up an entirely new language in a couple of hours and be able to communicate with each other. Words have the meaning you apply to them. If what you thought was true there would be only one meaning for the same word in every language.

" I understand what you want it to mean, and I understand what you are trying to do. . . but it just doesn't work that way. "

Good. I am glad you understand but I disagree that it doesnt work that way. Just because you disagree doesnt change the facts. Again Blacks can be prejudiced but in the US they dont have the power to practice racism since racism is combined word. Race = race. Ism = system. You cant put a system into place if you lack the power to do so.

Last edited:
... honestly hopew and pray tha this scum blacks a road in front of me on which I intend to pass. That lifted F-250 out in the driveway will show no mercy.

Yeah, yeah... :rolleyes:

You are not fooling anyone (least of all yourself). You would sit in your dick-substitute truck and wait patiently, and you know it. The more you posture and bluster here, the more obvious your flaccid little reality is. You're a frightened, insecure little child.

You seem to have some odd, and not entirely unnerving, preoccupation with my genitals.

That's fuckin' weird.

You collect pictures of dicks, don't you?

I wouldn't wait, only because I've seen the all too common outcome when decent people wait for vermin scum to get out of their way...

In southern Mexifornia the blonde hair blue eyed human is a Unicorn...they are almost extinct...I thought you Leftist tree huggers were all about protecting and preservation...keeping sub species from going extinct?
“Protect and save that bird from extinction...BUT fuck that blonde hair blue eyed human.”
Haha...you dumbmotherfuckers can’t get out of your own way.

Nobody was talking to you, loser. STFU until you're ordered to speak, boy.

A typical pussy response from someone who lacks the intellectual agility to address the point being made.

You're fucking pathetic...

Forum List

Back