The final solution is mixed race marriages.

... honestly hopew and pray tha this scum blacks a road in front of me on which I intend to pass. That lifted F-250 out in the driveway will show no mercy.

Yeah, yeah... :rolleyes:

You are not fooling anyone (least of all yourself). You would sit in your dick-substitute truck and wait patiently, and you know it. The more you posture and bluster here, the more obvious your flaccid little reality is. You're a frightened, insecure little child.

You seem to have some odd, and not entirely unnerving, preoccupation with my genitals.

That's fuckin' weird.

You collect pictures of dicks, don't you?

I wouldn't wait, only because I've seen the all too common outcome when decent people wait for vermin scum to get out of their way...

Do you keep your pitbull and elevator shoes in your big truck too, overcompensation-boy?

I'm 6'2 in bare feet, dipshit.

Maybe one day you can afford nice things, too. You still driving Mom's Subaru?

... honestly hopew and pray tha this scum blacks a road in front of me on which I intend to pass. That lifted F-250 out in the driveway will show no mercy.

You are not fooling anyone (least of all yourself). You would sit in your dick-substitute truck and wait patiently, and you know it. The more you posture and bluster here, the more obvious your flaccid little reality is. You're a frightened, insecure little child.

You seem to have some odd, and not entirely unnerving, preoccupation with my genitals.

That's fuckin' weird.

You collect pictures of dicks, don't you?

I wouldn't wait, only because I've seen the all too common outcome when decent people wait for vermin scum to get out of their way...

Do you keep your pitbull and elevator shoes in your big truck too, overcompensation-boy?

I'm 6'2 in bare feet, dipshit.

:lmao:

Your shrink will have a good laugh over that response, boy.

You're the one with the preoccupation with dicks, dipshit, not me...

One out of every eight people, are marrying outside their race. Genetic diversity gives the human population resistance to germs. Humans are very inbred, because of a genetic bottleneck, 80 thousand years ago.

If we can get the races all mixed up, people with high intelligence, will be more likely to thrive, and the people with low intelligence won't know about it, because the races will be all mixed up. Let's say, for argument's sake, that whites and blacks have 100 intelligence in common, and blacks have 50 intelligence genes that whites don't have, and whites have 75 intelligence genes that blacks don't have. If a black person and a white person then have a baby, it will have between 100 and 225 intelligence genes. Good genes spread faster then bad genes, through the population, because they are more fit to survive.

Reverse psychology may the best strategy, so we may want to tell young people not the marry outside their race.

Tell me anywhere in nature that a mixed anything happens. That should tell you something. And what is this crap about "intelligence genes." There is no such thing. Apart from genetics in general. And going from your argument, what apart from ugliness and a permanent bad hair day will the half white children get.

" If you could stop being so afraid of yourself and of the word I instead of hiding behind a "We", you would learn to see individuals as individuals and regard race for the arbitrary and irrelevant superficiality that it is. But, as long as you speak in terms of "Us", "We" "Them", "Blacks", "Whites" and haveyous, you will not be able to beat racism."

Blacks did not create the collective belief of white supremacy then build a system reinforcing it. So I won't be listening to a white lecture of how we should see things. If race was so arbitrary and irrelevant things we keep seeing would not exist. So I posit that you stop hiding behind the excuse of individualism because that allows you and others like you to continue denying the collective mentality that whites have had here from day one.
We should agree to peacefully separate. It’s apparent your race can’t get along with other races.

You’re 13% of the population so you get 13% of the country geographically. It would be better for you and the rest of us.

It’s not working as is. We need radical change.
Your race is the one with the problem and as you are not the original inhabitants of this land you don't get to divide anything. Maybe the 31 percent of racist whites like you need to move back to white european countries so the rest of us can get along.

" If you could stop being so afraid of yourself and of the word I instead of hiding behind a "We", you would learn to see individuals as individuals and regard race for the arbitrary and irrelevant superficiality that it is. But, as long as you speak in terms of "Us", "We" "Them", "Blacks", "Whites" and haveyous, you will not be able to beat racism."

Blacks did not create the collective belief of white supremacy then build a system reinforcing it. So I won't be listening to a white lecture of how we should see things. If race was so arbitrary and irrelevant things we keep seeing would not exist. So I posit that you stop hiding behind the excuse of individualism because that allows you and others like you to continue denying the collective mentality that whites have had here from day one.
We should agree to peacefully separate. It’s apparent your race can’t get along with other races.

You’re 13% of the population so you get 13% of the country geographically. It would be better for you and the rest of us.

Your race is the one with the problem and as you are not the original inhabitants of this land you don't get to divide anything. Maybe the 31 percent of racist whites like you need to move back to white european countries so the rest of us can get along.
It’s much more feasible for American blacks to form their own nation. I would think you would jump at the chance.

It’s evident our races can’t live together. Let’s just agree to peacefully separate.

Ever since Jamestown, we have groped for a solution to the terrible problem of trying to build a nation of different races. Could it not be clearer that the attempt has failed?

" Bondage Of Your Own Mind "

* Clueless Expectations *

No doubt from your camp , it was a good thing for the hamitic black arab moors invade the lands of japhetic lineage , and it was a good thing for semitic otto man to harangued the lineages of japheth for hundreds of years , and all other invasions against the japhetic peoples to sack them and to breed them out of existence were good things .

But the settings of providence were favorable as the lineages of japheth were compelled to a new world ; and , yet , there are those contesting that the means of success by slavery was unethical , but those same fail to consider the consequences of failure from relief from slavery had the idiocy of fictional ishmaelism conquered the western world .

Check your science books about dominant and recessive gene expression and let us know which race exercises supremacy by genome .

Last edited:
Tell me anywhere in nature that a mixed anything happens. That should tell you something.
Animals are perceptive and are slaves to their instincts. The only thing that this tells me is that you are on the level of an animal as far as thinking goes.

And going from your argument, what apart from ugliness and a permanent bad hair day will the half white children get.
This is just a disgusting comment.

" Intentional Diminution Of Identity Without A Necessity "

* When Objectives For Left Wing Diversity Become Contradictory Oxymoron *

For there to be diversity there must be distinctions between individuals and distinctions between groups of individuals similar in likeness , such that race mixing removes racial distinctions between individuals and between groups of individuals which is contrary with a premise for diversity .

* Representation Consequences Of Left Wing Expectations Given Given Biology *

Given an example of a punnet square for phenotype expression of skin color by genome , along with consideration that other recessive phenotype traits are subject to similar mappings and incidences of occurrence , then given a random selection of mates in a heterogeneous gene pool , what is the expected numerical incidence of phenotype representing whiteness at which point the left is satisfied that whiteness is no longer numerically superior ?

skin.jpg

* Off The Wall References On Applying Discriminates For Selective Breeding Objectives *

In the beliefs of the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and began the creation of the white race. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos. The Nation of Islam theology states that Yakub is the biblical Jacob. The story has caused disputes within the NOI during its history. Under its current leader Louis Farrakhan, the NOI continues to assert that the story of Yakub is true, claiming that modern science is consistent with it.[1]

Last edited:

It’s much more feasible for American blacks to form their own nation. I would think you would jump at the chance.

It’s evident our races can’t live together. Let’s just agree to peacefully separate.

Ever since Jamestown, we have groped for a solution to the terrible problem of trying to build a nation of different races. Could it not be clearer that the attempt has failed?
Here’s an example of blacks taking control. I think it’s a good thing.
19 families buy nearly 97 acres of land in Georgia to create a city safe for Black people

I believe the state of Georgia represents about 13% of the land mass of the US. Blacks represent 13% of the US population. I say give American blacks the entire state of GA as their own nation. Segregating the races may be the only answer.

19 families buy nearly 97 acres of land in Georgia to create a city safe for Black people

I believe the state of Georgia represents about 13% of the land mass of the US. Blacks represent 13% of the US population. I say give American blacks the entire state of GA as their own nation. Segregating the races may be the only answer.

I believe the state of Georgia represents about 13% of the land mass of the US.

Closer to 1.6%

Not in America.

I believe the state of Georgia represents about 13% of the land mass of the US.

Closer to 1.6%
My mistake. We’ll have to include Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas. That should get us closer.

Not in America.
Why not?

Not in America.
Why not?
America has always been a land of many peoples and cultures. It is part of our strength. Plus, the Supreme Court said fuck you to that stupid ass idea 66 years ago.

Not in America.
Why not?
America has always been a land of many peoples and cultures. It is part of our strength. Plus, the Supreme Court said fuck you to that stupid ass idea 66 years ago.
Apparently you haven’t been paying attention. Please get informed and stop believing fairy tales you were told in third grade.

Diversity is not a strong. It’s a weakness the elites like to use to divide us.

Not in America.
Why not?
Apparently you haven’t been paying attention. Please get informed and stop believing fairy tales you were told in third grade.

You are just trying to justify your own weakness and fear. America is the greatest, strongest nation in the history of the world and we owe it in large part to the fact that we are a land of many peoples many languages many cultures many ideas, etc. Your personal fear will not change that.

Not in America.
Why not?

You are just trying to justify your own weakness and fear. America is the greatest, strongest nation in the history of the world and we owe it in large part to the fact that we are a land of many peoples many languages many cultures many ideas, etc. Your personal fear will not change that.
Your grade school belief is no longer applicable. It’s a fairy tale now.

Diversity is not a strength, if the people do not assimilate. We have large segments of our population unwilling to assimilate. With our nation imploding from a lack of leadership, corruption running rampant, and millions suffering in poverty or near poverty while the ultra wealthy get richer and more powerful, it’s no wonder many aren’t assimilating.

We live in a failed state.

Forum List

Back