The final proof.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
One of my friends on FaceBook shared this and it showed up on my timeline. Apparently they thought it carried a powerful message.

Well, I might agree with that. Notice how they tweaked the data to achieve the desired result? That does seem appropriate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 178
Why certainly, that is true. That is why the GOP is going to suffer for their opting for an alternative reality. They have made the bashing of science part of their game plan. However, events and the young people now beginning to take control are going to make them rue that game plan.

One of my friends on FaceBook shared this and it showed up on my timeline. Apparently they thought it carried a powerful message.

Well, I might agree with that. Notice how they tweaked the data to achieve the desired result? That does seem appropriate.
In Bangladesh that shirt would get you killed. Theists there kill people who are pro science.

Why certainly, that is true. That is why the GOP is going to suffer for their opting for an alternative reality. They have made the bashing of science part of their game plan. However, events and the young people now beginning to take control are going to make them rue that game plan.
If they thought voting mattered maybe.

Perhaps. But if so, it's only because of the abject failure of education in this country. Young people today are dumber than a jar of spit.

In Bangladesh that shirt would get you killed. Theists there kill people who are pro science.

Meh, I won't buy the shirt or go to Bangladesh. But thanks for the warning anyway.

Forum List

Back