The final electoral map for November 2016

Let’s consider the ‘rustbelt’ scenario:

Take the EC map from 2012, Clinton wins Florida and Virginia, currently ‘likely dem,’ give Trump Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan – and give him Iowa for good measure…

Clinton is still elected president with 272 EC votes.

I've said all along it will come down to Florida. Better pay real close attention to the vote counts cuz I'd bet a Harriet Tubman there's going to be shenanigans.

Hillary wins Florida and it is over early and she is headed for a huge win

Even without Florida, Hillary still has a huge margin

How does Trump take Florida? Counting on Jeb Bush and Little Marco to help him get out the vote?

I've said all along it will come down to Florida. Better pay real close attention to the vote counts cuz I'd bet a Harriet Tubman there's going to be shenanigans.

How does Trump take Florida? Counting on Jeb Bush and Little Marco to help him get out the vote?

I don't think Jeb or Little Marco are exactly Donnie fans. The Hispanic vote will explode, thanks to Donnie. Even NC is in play. I would say Texas, but that is four years away. That is when Cruz runs with Ryan at the top of the ticket.

I don't think Jeb or Little Marco are exactly Donnie fans. The Hispanic vote will explode, thanks to Donnie. Even NC is in play. I would say Texas, but that is four years away. That is when Cruz runs with Ryan at the top of the ticket.
I am interested in how Texas turns out for Trump
Romney took Texas by 2.5 million votes. That is a huge margin to make up. But if Hillary gets 90% of the Hispanic vote and 65% of the women's vote, it could be close

I think trump will get PA
Probably New York too.

Most Americans KNOW Cankles is a lying disaster. She will lose and likely lose big, unless Trump shoots off his mouth and sabotages his campaign.
You're delirious...

167o8sy.png

Clinton currently leads in Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Michigan with regard to poll averages, where those leads are outside the margin of error – so give those states to her.

Clinton leads in Ohio and Florida, but within the margin of error, give both states to Trump.

Give Trump Iowa and Colorado – Clinton is elected president with 270 EC votes.

Even giving Trump states where he trails in the polls, and states leaning democratic, such as Colorado, states he’s unlikely to win, there remains no realistic, viable path to victory for Trump.

Trump isn't bringing any new voters in for the Republicans. In the primaries, he's gotten votes from loyal Republican voters who hadn't voted in the previous primary, but he's gotten bupkiss from anyone who wasn't already a loyal GOP voter in the general election.

And he's chased away a lot of GOP voters.

And enthusiasm is not numbers.

Compared to the 2012 election, Trump will lose ground almost everywhere. At a minimum, Clinton takes all the Obama states, plus NC.

Forum List

Back