The Feds Now Going to Control Who Owns Guns?

you just ignore it.

I will.....

I also won't be giving NY any more of My dollars in taxes for ammunition. They now require a person to register and be put on a list for the amount of ammunition purchased.

Luckily, I don't live in a fascist state like NY and can purchase My ammo with cash without the government knowing how much I own.

Pay in cash.

If you can find any.
One this is for certain, certain stores are perpetually out of stock. This is by design I believe.

I have a few sources that I can get a steady supply of .380 and 9mm....they're always in stock, even though they do place limits on a per day purchase.

When I get my tax return I'm buying a Glock 17. I already have a Ruger 357 revolver, but that thing is heavy and bulky and not really the best for carrying.

Pay in cash.

If you can find any.
One this is for certain, certain stores are perpetually out of stock. This is by design I believe.

I have a few sources that I can get a steady supply of .380 and 9mm....they're always in stock, even though they do place limits on a per day purchase.

Never hurts to buy more if you get the chance. Prices are outrageous, though, and a lot of people are quick to pay the asking price.

If you can find any.

Never hurts to buy more if you get the chance. Prices are outrageous, though, and a lot of people are quick to pay the asking price.
True...At the moment, I only purchase what we use up in practice...More along the lines of keeping the stock rotated so it doesn't go stale.

When I get my tax return I'm buying a Glock 17. I already have a Ruger 357 revolver, but that thing is heavy and bulky and not really the best for carrying.
Nice...I was looking at a Glock 10 last month, but I have other spending priorities at the moment and it'll have to wait.

The Feds Now Going to Control Who Owns Guns?

Since the 2nd was incorporated by Heller, yes, the feds have such power. Careful what you wish for.

Heller did nothing to change the power of government federal or otherwise. For the most part it simply showed where government was abusing the rights of the people.

Forum List

Back