The federal govt has gone too far

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
There are those who want state powers to be increased and federal powers to be reduced. Mostly on the right too.

However when the right get power, they often don't pull power back, they simply want to pull taxes for rich people back.

San Diego teacher refuses to answer Border Patrol questions at checkpoint

Here's one example. The Supreme Court, which has been right wing for a long time now, has not replead this law which was passed 7-2, dissenting was a liberal William Brennan and liberal Thurgood Marshall.

United States v. Martinez-Fuerte 428 U.S. 543 (1976)

They ruled that check points could be set up 100 miles from the border and stop people without a warrant for no reason at all. They asked some woman if she was a citizen and then refused to let her go because she refused to answer. I mean, what? Who gives people this power?

The right?

Well then you have the issue of taking people's rights away, or infringing on them once they have broken the law, especially in terms of gun rights. And the right hasn't done anything to change that either. They basically hold all three parts of federal govt, and they aren't changing it.

They'll tell you how much they love guns, freedoms, rights etc to win your votes, but the reality is they don't do anything about it when they're in power, and yet you still vote for them.

There are a bunch of videos like this on YouTube of people refusing to answer the question.

Welcome to the "Land of the Free." Show your papers at the next checkpoint, please.

First off WTF illegals are KILLING Americans hello earth to illegal collaborators. As a white male if I get pulled over by law enforcement shocker I have to show my ID and they run a check on me so spare me the faux drama. If some douchebag was dressed up like ISIS would you have a problem?

AND if we didn't have millions of goddamn illegals pouring into OUR country, if our borders were secure, this wouldn't even be an issue, the assumption would be everyone in country is a citizen.

There are a bunch of videos like this on YouTube of people refusing to answer the question.

Welcome to the "Land of the Free." Show your papers at the next checkpoint, please.

Yes, it's very strange, some on the right will probably back it up, some on the left too.

There are those who want state powers to be increased and federal powers to be reduced. Mostly on the right too.

However when the right get power, they often don't pull power back, they simply want to pull taxes for rich people back.

San Diego teacher refuses to answer Border Patrol questions at checkpoint

Here's one example. The Supreme Court, which has been right wing for a long time now, has not replead this law which was passed 7-2, dissenting was a liberal William Brennan and liberal Thurgood Marshall.

United States v. Martinez-Fuerte 428 U.S. 543 (1976)

They ruled that check points could be set up 100 miles from the border and stop people without a warrant for no reason at all. They asked some woman if she was a citizen and then refused to let her go because she refused to answer. I mean, what? Who gives people this power?

The right?

Well then you have the issue of taking people's rights away, or infringing on them once they have broken the law, especially in terms of gun rights. And the right hasn't done anything to change that either. They basically hold all three parts of federal govt, and they aren't changing it.

They'll tell you how much they love guns, freedoms, rights etc to win your votes, but the reality is they don't do anything about it when they're in power, and yet you still vote for them.
You mean the right of the baker that was taken away?

Yes, it's very strange, some on the right will probably back it up, some on the left too.

Oh, make no mistake about it. The right loves this kind of shit. They'll wave around their "Don't Tread On Me" flags and scream about their limited government and individual liberties, but when it comes to the authoritarian police state they are the first to drop to their knees and start licking boots.

Oh, make no mistake about it. The right loves this kind of shit. They'll wave around their "Don't Tread On Me" flags and scream about their limited government and individual liberties, but when it comes to the authoritarian police state they are the first to drop to their knees and start licking boots.

Your argument ignores the elephant in the room, MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS in our country committing crimes, murder, rape, assault, identify theft, tax fraud, shall I continue? If the illegals were booted out and the borders secure I'd switch sides on this issue.

Your argument ignores the elephant in the room, MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS in our country committing crimes, murder, rape, assault, identify theft, tax fraud, shall I continue? If the illegals were booted out and the borders secure I'd switch sides on this issue.

I rest my case.

Agreed, it is spending way too much money. Not to even talk about Obamacare, which 4 out of 9 judges found unconstitutional.

Internment camps....

Exactly! They don't want to admit there is a problem. Fix the damn problem, THEN complain if you're asked for I.D.

Exactly! They don't want to admit there is a problem. Fix the damn problem, THEN complain if you're asked for I.D.

The illegal collaborators don't seem to have a problem with illegals killing, raping, assaulting, robbing American citizens, trafficking narcotics, committing identity theft and tax fraud on a massive scale.

The illegal collaborators don't seem to have a problem with illegals killing, raping, assaulting, robbing American citizens, trafficking narcotics, committing identity theft and tax fraud on a massive scale.
I know. Getting their illegal vote is more important to them. That, and the cheap labor.

Of course.... there's too much of that nonsense going around partisan politics.

She had a problem with stating that she's an American?

No, she didn't have a problem with stating she was American. She had a problem with being stopped and being asked if she was an American in her own country.

That is no reason to detain and question people without cause.

I suppose door to door searches with no warrants in order to find illegals would be OK with you too. Until they came to your door that is

Who denied illegal immigration is a problem?

Forum List

Back