The FBI shut down no less than 4 investigations into the Clintons

I agree! One makes it easier for the commies to kill millions,

Yet the Chinese have had this technology for 30 years (probably longer because they developed it on their own) and haven't nuked us.

Amazing, that.

In this picture, FAT Hillary is thinking: "I hope my vagina does not stink with man standing so close to me."
Yes, Right Wing Misogyny on full display.

Yet the Chinese have had this technology for 30 years (probably longer because they developed it on their own) and haven't nuked us.

Amazing, that.

Yes, Right Wing Misogyny on full display.

Yes, commie technology is always as good as US technology.
No harm in giving away our best......you fucking moron

Yes, commie technology is always as good as US technology.
No harm in giving away our best......you fucking

The Chinese are kicking our ass on technology and innovation.
because while we think of new ways to screw working people, they think of new ways to innovate.

Of course, it isn't a matter of "Communism" vs. "Capitalism"; the Chinese are better Capitalists than we are. Have been since the Han Dynasty, pretty much. A common Chinese greeting is Gong Xi Fa Cai - "I hope you get rich".

Nope the real contest here is Technocracy vs. Democracy. While we are electing idiots, the Chinese are picking the most talented people they have to run things. The ironic thing is China is showing the superiority of Technocracy over Democracy, which is a damned shame.

because while we think of new ways to screw working people, they think of new ways to innovate.

Of course, it isn't a matter of "Communism" vs. "Capitalism"; the Chinese are better Capitalists than we are. Have been since the Han Dynasty, pretty much. A common Chinese greeting is Gong Xi Fa Cai - "I hope you get rich".

Nope the real contest here is Technocracy vs. Democracy. While we are electing idiots, the Chinese are picking the most talented people they have to run things. The ironic thing is China is showing the superiority of Technocracy over Democracy, which is a damned shame.

Bullshit. Like most commies, they have little home-grown innovation.
Most of their good stuff is stolen.

the Chinese are picking the most talented people they have to run things.

Hilarious!

Except Ken Star spent 70 million dollars investigating all things Clinton, and found nothing illegal.

He found lots of illegal stuff. Hard to prove in court.

You mean after they retired and stopped raising money?

Do you ever really retire from saving the world?
Harder to do when you can no longer sell access.
Still looking for that Clinton conspiracy lol......

they have had a good run but trouble is coming. Democracy may not be perfect but it's better than anything else. If there is a problem with democracy, the solution is more democracy.

The Clintons are dirty and everyone knows it.

They are like the Harvey Weinstein of the Swamp.

Do you dupes ever consider the fact that the GOP is a giveaway to the rich corrupt lYINGR POS that is actually destroying the middle class and the lower class. Worst inequality upward mobility poverty and homelessness is not a joke

Do you dupes ever consider the fact that the GOP is a giveaway to the rich corrupt lYINGR POS that is actually destroying the middle class and the lower class. Worst inequality upward mobility poverty and homelessness is not a joke

18 years of Clinton, Obama and Biden and that hasn't been fixed?

Why are the demtwats so useless? Why do you suck demtwat ass?

Bullshit. Like most commies, they have little home-grown innovation.
Most of their good stuff is stolen.

"Commies"? The 1950's called, they want their McCarthyism back.

they have had a good run but trouble is coming. Democracy may not be perfect but it's better than anything else. If there is a problem with democracy, the solution is more democracy.

I'm not so sure. Now, I'm married to a Chinese woman, so maybe I have a bit of bias. But I look at how they've gone from being a backwards country to a real economic power in less than 50 years

"Commies"? The 1950's called, they want their McCarthyism back.

I'm not so sure. Now, I'm married to a Chinese woman, so maybe I have a bit of bias. But I look at how they've gone from being a backwards country to a real economic power in less than 50 years

The leader of the Chinese Communist Party isn't a commie?

Forum List

Back