The FBI shut down no less than 4 investigations into the Clintons

But they were never shut down like Trump's foundation. We would have thought you'd never utter the words Clinton Foundation after we all found out the Trump Foundation was found GUILTY of what you accused the Clinton Foundation of doing.

You have no shame and no credibility.

Right. They were too busy selling access.

The only Chinese aggression I worry about is my Chinese girlfriend stealing the covers.

China isn't our enemy, and the right wing needs to stop trying to make her an enemy.

It's a good thing they aren't our enemy, considering how Clinton gifted
then MIRV technology.

But they were never shut down like Trump's foundation. We would have thought you'd never utter the words Clinton Foundation after we all found out the Trump Foundation was found GUILTY of what you accused the Clinton Foundation of doing.

You have no shame and no credibility.
There is no way that the legal system would ever find the Clinton Foundation guilty of anything, all the Judges and Lawyers were members and patrons of it!

:113:

Or they just decided they don't need this anymore.

I don't plan to still be working in my 70's.... do you?

I sometimes think that maybe you aren't the total lunatic that you want us to think that you are, and then ---

It's a good thing they aren't our enemy, considering how Clinton gifted
then MIRV technology.

First, they'd have figured it out on their own.

Secondly, we have 5000 nukes, China has less than 400.

Third, the Chinese are not our enemy. If they were, you wouldn't have so many American firms moving their factories there.

I sometimes think that maybe you aren't the total lunatic that you want us to think that you are, and then ---
A lunatic is someone who spends 30 years going after the Clintons because they beat you in an election.

Secondly, we have 5000 nukes, China has less than 400.

Third, the Chinese are not our enemy. If they were, you wouldn't have so many American firms moving their factories there.

A lunatic is someone who spends 30 years going after the Clintons because they beat you in an election.

LOL!

You're funny.

A lunatic is someone who spends 30 years claiming the Clintons weren't corrupt politicians selling out America for campaign contributions.

Here's what I'm onto.

Your side has been accusing the Clintons of stuff all the way back to 1992. And you've spent hundreds of millions of dollars looking into things that were kind of petty.

And the only things you've been able to prove in all that time was the Mrs. Clinton got some documents she shouldn't have gotten on her private account, and Bill lied about getting a blow job from a chubby intern.

But the way you carry on, you'd think Hillary was the combination of Professor Moriarity and Keyser Soze.

I am reminded of the story of the Boy who Cried Wolf.
Mrs. Clinton ran her own private Internet infrastructure in the form of a private Email Server. This isn’t as simple, passive or innocent as forwarding “a few”
documents to a Gmail or AOL account. That is bad enough but when you are offloading 33,000 documents and communications to a rogue piece of Internet infrastructure, that is significantly putting yourself and the US at risk. Was the transmission at least encrypted? Once the documents got to the server, what security controls were in place?

Mrs. Clinton ran her own private Internet infrastructure in the form of a private Email Server. This isn’t as simple, passive or innocent as forwarding “a few”

A lot of people maintain private servers. No big deal.

That is bad enough but when you are offloading 33,000 documents and communications to a rogue piece of Internet infrastructure, that is significantly putting yourself and the US at risk. Was the transmission at least encrypted? Once the documents got to the server, what security controls were in place?

Given how often the Russians hacked the official encrypted servers, I just can't get that worked up about a few documents on a private server because a sender other than Mrs. Clinton sent them to her.

You guys don't really get to whine about "campaign contributions" when you opposed McCain-Feingold and sued to allow unlimited dark money through the Citizens United Decision.

Yeah, commie contributions in exchange for MIRV technology is just like Citizens United.

McCain-Finegold was awesome, who needs free speech anyway?

Citizens United is awful! No one must be allowed to criticize Hillary!!!

A lot of people maintain private servers. No big deal.

Given how often the Russians hacked the official encrypted servers, I just can't get that worked up about a few documents on a private server because a sender other than Mrs. Clinton sent them to her.
Who set up the server? Who authorized it? Guarding approved Federal IT assets is challenge enough.. why would anyone introduce substantially more risk in the form of rogue server? You may not got worked up about it but then again, you are not a Federal cybersecurity professional or stakeholder.

Yeah, commie contributions in exchange for MIRV technology is just like Citizens United.

McCain-Finegold was awesome, who needs free speech anyway?

Citizens United is awful! No one must be allowed to criticize Hillary!!!

Don't think that a single Democrat Cult member could tell us what Citizens United was all about.

Forum List

Back