The FBI Is Now the Federal Bureau of Intimidation

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

The FBI Is Now the Federal Bureau of Intimidation​

By Frank Miele

Nothing symbolizes the decline of the American republic better than the weaponization of justice that we saw last week when the FBI raided the home of former President Trump.
And nothing better represents the divide that now exists between Democrats and Republicans than the fact that some people still have faith in the FBI.
Aren’t they paying attention? Heck, that's like a citizen of the old Soviet Union saying they had faith in the KGB – yeah, to crush dissent and lock up opponents of the regime in a Siberian gulag.
The evidence is overwhelming. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is now the Federal Bureau of Intimidation. Or more appropriately, the Federal Intimidation Bureau, whose acronym would spell out FIB, as in the Big Lie. Face it, nothing the FBI has said for the last six years since they joined with the Democratic Party to invent the Russia collusion hoax can be taken seriously
~Snip~
Don’t believe a word from either the Washington Post or the FBI. Trump had been cooperating with the National Archive and had already turned over 15 boxes of documents, all of which he could have made a claim to legally possess. If they wanted papers turned over, they could have gone through Trump’s lawyers. No, they wanted the spectacle. They wanted the sizzle. They wanted the headlines.
.~Snip~
Essentially what the FBI was saying is “We know where you live, and we aren’t afraid to come for you.” They even rifled through Melania Trump’s closet, as if she might have been hiding top-secret documents in her hat box. When do we find out they also spent an hour sorting through her lingerie?
This is sickening, no matter how much MSNBC and the Washington Post want you to think you can still trust the FBI. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me over and over and over again, and I must be a Democrat.

Commentary:
Democracies can be turned into totalitarian dictatorships overnight. Maoist/DSA Dem Commies have shown there are no limits to what they will do to retain power. Weaponizing the DOJ, FBI, IRS, and intelligence agencies as enforcement arms of the M/DSA Democratic Party has already been accomplished. This is similar to the method Hugo Chavez used in Venezuela. We now have a dual track system of injustice where Republicans languish in appalling conditions in jail for almost 2 years without trial for the crime of entering a public building through an open door, while Democrats are not even touched by prosecutors for obvious crimes the public can see. Election outcomes now depend more on the manipulation of Dominion voting machines and ballot mules than on the electorate. Now Democrats and talking heads in the Quisling Media are talking about executing Trump for imaginary crimes. We're almost there.
The question now becomes serious. in politics. Can we expect retributions in kind against Democrats and former Democrat presidents when Republican are in the majority and in the White House in the future?

OP, just how many fascist propaganda threads are you going to make?

Let some other Trump cultists have a turn. Stop hogging all the cult brownie points for yourself.

By Frank Miele

Nothing symbolizes the decline of the American republic better than the weaponization of justice that we saw last week when the FBI raided the home of former President Trump.
And nothing better represents the divide that now exists between Democrats and Republicans than the fact that some people still have faith in the FBI.
Aren’t they paying attention? Heck, that's like a citizen of the old Soviet Union saying they had faith in the KGB – yeah, to crush dissent and lock up opponents of the regime in a Siberian gulag.
The evidence is overwhelming. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is now the Federal Bureau of Intimidation. Or more appropriately, the Federal Intimidation Bureau, whose acronym would spell out FIB, as in the Big Lie. Face it, nothing the FBI has said for the last six years since they joined with the Democratic Party to invent the Russia collusion hoax can be taken seriously
~Snip~
Don’t believe a word from either the Washington Post or the FBI. Trump had been cooperating with the National Archive and had already turned over 15 boxes of documents, all of which he could have made a claim to legally possess. If they wanted papers turned over, they could have gone through Trump’s lawyers. No, they wanted the spectacle. They wanted the sizzle. They wanted the headlines.
.~Snip~
Essentially what the FBI was saying is “We know where you live, and we aren’t afraid to come for you.” They even rifled through Melania Trump’s closet, as if she might have been hiding top-secret documents in her hat box. When do we find out they also spent an hour sorting through her lingerie?
This is sickening, no matter how much MSNBC and the Washington Post want you to think you can still trust the FBI. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me over and over and over again, and I must be a Democrat.

Commentary:
Democracies can be turned into totalitarian dictatorships overnight. Maoist/DSA Dem Commies have shown there are no limits to what they will do to retain power. Weaponizing the DOJ, FBI, IRS, and intelligence agencies as enforcement arms of the M/DSA Democratic Party has already been accomplished. This is similar to the method Hugo Chavez used in Venezuela. We now have a dual track system of injustice where Republicans languish in appalling conditions in jail for almost 2 years without trial for the crime of entering a public building through an open door, while Democrats are not even touched by prosecutors for obvious crimes the public can see. Election outcomes now depend more on the manipulation of Dominion voting machines and ballot mules than on the electorate. Now Democrats and talking heads in the Quisling Media are talking about executing Trump for imaginary crimes. We're almost there.
The question now becomes serious. in politics. Can we expect retributions in kind against Democrats and former Democrat presidents when Republican are in the majority and in the White House in the future?
Damn. The once proud GOP that stood for law and order and personal responsibility!!!

Now? Defund the FBI. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

I guess this is what happens when you have a criminal at the head of the party. You start hating law and order.

Federal Bureau of Insurrection/Incompetence

Before liquids were forbidden on commercial airlines, I anticipated fuel air bombs, made from highly volatile liquids such as ethyl ether, the vapor pressure of which is 440 Torr at standard temperature, a cool 32 degrees F. Compare this with standard atmospheric pressure which is 760.

I emailed ten or fifteen FBI offices of my concerns that terrorists could use them and they should ban liquids. I anticipated their antipathy but never the total incompetence they showed then to today.

A year or two later, a terrorist cell in London was raided and they found FABs ready to take on board and blow up commercial jets. THEN they took action.

They've gone downhill since, badly.

It certainly is the Federal Bureau of Intimidation!

Shame on all of them scum.:mad-61:

"This wasn’t about the rule of law; it was about the rule of the schoolyard. Bullies get what they want through force and intimidation, and there is no reason for any of us to believe that the raid had any purpose other than to intimidate Donald Trump into backing down from his plans to run for president in 2024."

By Frank Miele

~Snip~
.~Snip~

Commentary:
What Reagan said is true, and we are watching it happen right now.

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”​

Damn. The once proud GOP that stood for law and order and personal responsibility!!!

I guess this is what happens when you have a criminal at the head of the party. You start hating law and order.

~~~~~~

By Frank Miele

~Snip~
.~Snip~

Commentary:
BS....trump had months to turn over the classified documents. He refused and even has one of Clown attorneys sign a statement there were no documents left. That was a LIE. She will need to answer to the DOJ.

The FBI is rotten to the core and has been for generations. For decades, the most corrupt man in Washington was J. Edgar Hoover.

Little has changed; the FBI is continuing in the proud tradition of H. Paul Rico and John Connoly.

The FBI is rotten to the core and has been for generations. For decades, the most corrupt man in Washington was J. Edgar Hoover.

Little has changed; the FBI is continuing in the proud tradition of H. Paul Rico and John Connoly.
Sure. But what has that got to do with your orange douchebag holding on to classified documents and lying about it?

Listen up Minimal, the President is empowered to declassify documents.

That's what he did. Your crooked FBI, ordered around by your crooked Biden lackeys, took pictures of these so-called "classified" documents and let everyone in the world see the things they said President Trump should not have. Your bitter rhetoric is eating you up, destroying your ability to think and make any sense at all.
Don't you just love all the 5,000,000 illegals who have flooded in and continue to flood in, with fentanyl and cocaine? It's all on you.

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Fact: trump stole documents that are property of the US Gover.

Fact: The National Archives and the DOJ have been trying to.work with trump for months to recover those document.

Fact: After recovering boxes of documents and after trump ignored a court ordered subpoena and after a trump attorney signed a letter saying all documents had been handed over...the FBI retained a court order to recover documents that trump and his associates were moving and hiding.

Trump has been obstructing justice for months. But the way trump plays...he will find a fall guy. Watch what he does.

By Frank Miele

~Snip~
.~Snip~

Commentary:
No no and no! That taking of the panties just confirmed my youthful moniker of them as Female Body Inspectors!

Federal Bureau of Insurrection/Incompetence

Before liquids were forbidden on commercial airlines, I anticipated fuel air bombs, made from highly volatile liquids such as ethyl ether, the vapor pressure of which is 440 Torr at standard temperature, a cool 32 degrees F. Compare this with standard atmospheric pressure which is 760.

I emailed ten or fifteen FBI offices of my concerns that terrorists could use them and they should ban liquids. I anticipated their antipathy but never the total incompetence they showed then to today.

A year or two later, a terrorist cell in London was raided and they found FABs ready to take on board and blow up commercial jets. THEN they took action.

They've gone downhill since, badly.

You and Trump.

Fact: trump stole documents that are property of the US Gover.

Fact: The National Archives and the DOJ have been trying to.work with trump for months to recover those document.

Fact: After recovering boxes of documents and after trump ignored a court ordered subpoena and after a trump attorney signed a letter saying all documents had been handed over...the FBI retained a court order to recover documents that trump and his associates were moving and hiding.

Trump has been obstructing justice for months. But the way trump plays...he will find a fall guy. Watch what he does.
But Georgia will get him first. State charges will be heading his way.

Forum List

Back