The Family Research Council Thread For the Rest of Us.

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
Not knowing who the FRC was when the original thread came up, I have done some research on them to find out who and what they are.

It is now obvious to me that the SPLC's attack on FRC was nothing more than yet another well-timed, politically motivated sucker punch from the fanatical leftist organization to garner support and attempt to energize their congregation ahead of DOMA. There is a saying in Montgomery, that the harder Mark Potok attacks you (SPLC's mouthpiece), the more the regular world loves you. That certainly seems to be the case here.

FRC appears to be a responsible, hard-working, ethical organization whose primary mission is to promote marriage and family as cornerstones of social character. I also share in their desire to promote religious freedom, and freedom of religious expression. I join the hundreds of CEOs, Governors, US Congressmen, and State Legislators from all over the country who have condemned the SPLC's attacks on FRC as baseless and without merit, serving only as political fodder to discredit a fine and honorable organization.

I encourage everyone to learn about the FRC, and if so inclined, to join me in contributing to their efforts by donating whatever you can:

Family Research Council

Forum List

Back