The fall of Rome..er..USA? Similarities

Link shows similarities of the beginning of the fall of Rome, vs the fall of USA. Makes sense to me. What do YOU think?

Example from Link:

1) Cheap Foreign Labor

Oh wow. I read through that steaming pile of crap, and wish I could sue for my time back. I found the very article and concepts childish and it showed that the individual barely comprehended what they were trying to write about.

Then, I went to see what else they had written. Wow, quite a character, With topics written about ranging from pseudoscience and conspiracy nonsense to almost anything else.

This is why I repeatedly tell people to "vette their sources". This guy vomits out an almost insane number of "articles", and almost all are badly written, and ultimately descend into clickbait.

Just because you agree with something, that does not make it real.

Oh wow. I read through that steaming pile of crap, and wish I could sue for my time back. I found the very article and concepts childish and it showed that the individual barely comprehended what they were trying to write about.

Then, I went to see what else they had written. Wow, quite a character, With topics written about ranging from pseudoscience and conspiracy nonsense to almost anything else.

This is why I repeatedly tell people to "vette their sources". This guy vomits out an almost insane number of "articles", and almost all are badly written, and ultimately descend into clickbait.

Just because you agree with something, that does not make it real.
So, you found my OP soooooooooo bad, you had to do a history of my posts, then write a piece of garbage complaining about what I write? Really.

You picked a great nic for here, shroom. Now go crawl back under the rock that sprouted you along with the other fungus you hang out with.

So, you found my OP soooooooooo bad, you had to do a history of my posts, then write a piece of garbage complaining about what I write? Really.

Really? You are Charles Stephen?

Wow, imagine that. Such a large serial poster, right here. Tell me, do you usually go around trolling your own posts on random forums?

Forum List

Back