The Fall of Britain: Unambiguous Hate Crime Edition

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
One of Britain’s police commissioners has called for a review of hate crime legislation after revealing that current regulations had forced his officers to question an elderly woman under caution for beeping her horn at another car…

“An elderly couple turned up at a petrol station and there was a woman who had filled up with petrol in front of them,” [Thames Valley commissioner Anthony Stansfield] said. “She was taking ages fiddling around and the lady who was driving, who was in her seventies, peeped on the horn and out flew an Afro-Caribbean lady who screamed abuse at them, went into the kiosk, and reported it as a hate crime. We had to investigate it.”

Thames Valley police chief Anthony Stansfeld: beeping a horn is not a hate crime

Europe is lost, and the American Left want us to jump off the same cliff.

One of Britain’s police commissioners has called for a review of hate crime legislation after revealing that current regulations had forced his officers to question an elderly woman under caution for beeping her horn at another car…

“An elderly couple turned up at a petrol station and there was a woman who had filled up with petrol in front of them,” [Thames Valley commissioner Anthony Stansfield] said. “She was taking ages fiddling around and the lady who was driving, who was in her seventies, peeped on the horn and out flew an Afro-Caribbean lady who screamed abuse at them, went into the kiosk, and reported it as a hate crime. We had to investigate it.”

Thames Valley police chief Anthony Stansfeld: beeping a horn is not a hate crime

Europe is lost, the US has been lost for a long, long time.

Yeah, when that fundamental transformation of Hope and Change was attempted....Oops, you forgot about that?

People who hang around after filling up really piss me off. I expect she would have shot her if they had ben in the US.

You don’t need to keep reminding us the Left hate America.

People who hang around after filling up really piss me off. I expect she would have shot her if they had ben in the US.
Were you ever around when the guys would come out of the filling station and ask if you need water for your radiator, or oil or even your tires filled up? Back in those days, people had patience, today with the ME ONLY movement and fuck the rest, no wonder we shits like that Afro- asshole jumping out of her car. And to think England used to be a laid back place, I guess the Radical Mooslims have turned it into a cesspool.

Were you ever around when the guys would come out of the filling station and ask if you need water for your radiator, or oil or even your tires filled up? Back in those days, people had patience, today with the ME ONLY movement and fuck the rest, no wonder we shits like that Afro- asshole jumping out of her car. And to think England used to be a laid back place, I guess the Radical Mooslims have turned it into a cesspool.
Best stay in the states you cowardly fuck.

Blacks shoot people for honking? Ok.

That’s hate speech. I could have the police arrest you.

No to both.

Such a stupid and asinine thing to say. :cuckoo:

And Britain has dregs like you infesting it.

Welcome to Conservative induced "austerity" England. Cut police resources and 20,000+ officers and crime goes up, wow, Tories really didn't see that one coming, nice one Theresa
A reduced police force requires police to respond to someone who didn’t like an old lady tooting her horn?

Stretch Armstrong.

Welcome to Conservative induced "austerity" England. Cut police resources and 20,000+ officers and crime goes up, wow, Tories really didn't see that one coming, nice one Theresa
A reduced police force requires police to respond to someone who didn’t like an old lady tooting her horn?

Stretch Armstrong.
I was responding to post #12

I am planning to visit Scotland next year, because those quilt wearing men, know what to do when a Radical Muslims tries some shit, unlike you pansy ass Brits who just keep getting kicked to the curb.

Stretch Armstrong.
They didnt have to. It isnt a crime.

I am planning to visit Scotland next year, because those quilt wearing men, know what to do when a Radical Muslims tries some shit, unlike you pansy ass Brits who just keep getting kicked to the curb.

You should visit Glasgow Central Mosque while you are there. I think it looks rather splendid.

fixedw_large_4x.jpg

Don't forget to look out for their sgian dubh's

Forum List

Back