The Fall of Britain: Unambiguous Hate Crime Edition

One of Britain’s police commissioners has called for a review of hate crime legislation after revealing that current regulations had forced his officers to question an elderly woman under caution for beeping her horn at another car…

“An elderly couple turned up at a petrol station and there was a woman who had filled up with petrol in front of them,” [Thames Valley commissioner Anthony Stansfield] said. “She was taking ages fiddling around and the lady who was driving, who was in her seventies, peeped on the horn and out flew an Afro-Caribbean lady who screamed abuse at them, went into the kiosk, and reported it as a hate crime. We had to investigate it.”

Thames Valley police chief Anthony Stansfeld: beeping a horn is not a hate crime

Europe is lost, and the American Left want us to jump off the same cliff.
People who hang around after filling up really piss me off. I expect she would have shot her if they had ben in the US.
Were you ever around when the guys would come out of the filling station and ask if you need water for your radiator, or oil or even your tires filled up? Back in those days, people had patience, today with the ME ONLY movement and fuck the rest, no wonder we shits like that Afro- asshole jumping out of her car. And to think England used to be a laid back place, I guess the Radical Mooslims have turned it into a cesspool.
Best stay in the states you cowardly fuck.
I am planning to visit Scotland next year, because those quilt wearing men, know what to do when a Radical Muslims tries some shit, unlike you pansy ass Brits who just keep getting kicked to the curb.

You should visit Glasgow Central Mosque while you are there. I think it looks rather splendid.

fixedw_large_4x.jpg

Any kilts in there?

One of Britain’s police commissioners has called for a review of hate crime legislation after revealing that current regulations had forced his officers to question an elderly woman under caution for beeping her horn at another car…

“An elderly couple turned up at a petrol station and there was a woman who had filled up with petrol in front of them,” [Thames Valley commissioner Anthony Stansfield] said. “She was taking ages fiddling around and the lady who was driving, who was in her seventies, peeped on the horn and out flew an Afro-Caribbean lady who screamed abuse at them, went into the kiosk, and reported it as a hate crime. We had to investigate it.”

Thames Valley police chief Anthony Stansfeld: beeping a horn is not a hate crime

Europe is lost, and the American Left want us to jump off the same cliff.
People who hang around after filling up really piss me off. I expect she would have shot her if they had ben in the US.
Were you ever around when the guys would come out of the filling station and ask if you need water for your radiator, or oil or even your tires filled up? Back in those days, people had patience, today with the ME ONLY movement and fuck the rest, no wonder we shits like that Afro- asshole jumping out of her car. And to think England used to be a laid back place, I guess the Radical Mooslims have turned it into a cesspool.
I am planning to visit Scotland next year, because those quilt wearing men, know what to do when a Radical Muslims tries some shit, unlike you pansy ass Brits who just keep getting kicked to the curb.

You should visit Glasgow Central Mosque while you are there. I think it looks rather splendid.

fixedw_large_4x.jpg

When I lived in Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years, I had my fill of Mosques and their bull shit "cry to prayer" 5 times a day. When we went to Egypt, those same Saudis would end up drinking their asses off and eating bacon. Just like any other hypocrite, and very liberal too.

fixedw_large_4x.jpg

Any kilts in there?

Check this out,

The Islamic Tartan | Home

Forum List

Back