The Failure Of Evolution Theory . . . in a nutshell, information

No. There is no evidence humans transcribed any words of your gods. Fundamentalist Christians are always wrong about science matters.

Science does not back up the order of what is in Genesis.

The Scientific Method provides an orderly synthesis of hypothesis, theory and testable conclusion. So there’s that. The fundies screeching out “the gods did it” is simply another appeal to fear and ignorance.

There is no point in answering you questions. You haven't learned anything about the Bible, creationists, their great scientists, and all their contributions to the history of humankind. What kind of fool are you?
On the other hand, I've taught you a great deal about the Bible. An unwillingness on your part to learn is a function of your being a slave to dogma.

Otherwise, ID'iot creationer loons from AIG and creation.com are not scientists and have contributed nothing to science..

What kind of fraud are you?

"genomic denigration

"Entropy and genomic denigration is a plural noun phrase''

So... you studied both science and Grammer 101 at the Benny Hinn Madrasdah or was is it at Harun Yahya?

There are two nouns (subjects) in the phrase, not one. Where did you study math, Madcap?

"genomic denigration

So... you studied both science and Grammer 101 at the Benny Hinn Madrasdah or was is it at Harun Yahya?

There are two nouns (subjects) in the phrase, not one. Where did you study math, Madcap?
That’s quite a song and dance.

Ringtone will be appearing here all week folks. Be sure to tip your waitresses.

“genomic denigration

Comedy gold. Henry Morris must be laughing from the grave.

“genomic denigration

Oh, wait! I see what you mean by degradation now. Didn't realize I had written that. Should be degeneration, but it's a plural nounal phrase. There are two nouns (subjects) in the phrase, not one. Where did you study math, Madcap?

No. There is no evidence humans transcribed any words of your gods. Fundamentalist Christians are always wrong about science matters.

The Scientific Method provides an orderly synthesis of hypothesis, theory and testable conclusion. So there’s that. The fundies screeching out “the gods did it” is simply another appeal to fear and ignorance.

There is no point in answering you questions. You haven't learned anything about the Bible, creationists, their great scientists, and all their contributions to the history of humankind. What kind of fool are you?
On the other hand, I've taught you a great deal about the Bible. An unwillingness on your part to learn is a function of your being a slave to dogma.

Otherwise, ID'iot creationer loons from AIG and creation.com are not scientists and have contributed nothing to science..

Well, you showed what kind of fool you are. The one that chooses hell. You rather live in a desolate place like Mars than what was supposed to be heaven on Earth.

So, Madcap Hollie, at what school did you study math?

The Madcap School of Raving Heretics? :21:

Oh, wait!

The Madcap School of Magical Subtraction Where Two Subjects Become One? :21:

By God, that's the best hoot I've had all day.

Madcap Hollie and her Magical Mathematical Mystery Tour! Goo goo g'joob!

:21:
Oh, wait. It’s the hyper-religious loon cutting and pasting phrases from the Jerry Falwell Madrassah

“genomic denigration

There’s even a unique version of grammar for the hyper-religious

Well, you showed what kind of fool you are. The one that chooses hell. You rather live in a desolate place like Mars than what was supposed to be heaven on Earth.

You will be disappointed to learn that I don’t kowtow to your fears and superstitions.

Your gods have been configured to demand obedience under threat of “hell” as the hyper-religious are so quick to hurl that threat.

Consider configuring some new gods.

Madcap Hollie and her Magical Mathematical Mystery Tour!

Compound subjects magically become singular!

Goo goo g'joob!

:auiqs.jpg:

So tell us about your investigations into:

“genomic denigration

It’s fascinating to read your stuttering and mumbling.

You will be disappointed to learn that I don’t kowtow to your fears and superstitions.

Your gods have been configured to demand obedience under threat of “hell” as the hyper-religious are so quick to hurl that threat.

It's fearful because that is what Jesus stated. I disagree that it is superstition. You're just saying that because of your religion and think it is superstition.

It really isn't about kowtowing to fears and superstition. It's more about what you believe and trust. I don't kowtow to death by global warming. I don't think windmills are effective. Solar panels may be, but too expensive and not worth the trouble. I rather choose a gas engine car than electrical after comparing. I think it's political control by leftists.

I can explain what Jesus said about hell if you want, but don't think it makes any difference because your mind is already made up on atheism and atheist science, i.e. a creator cannot exist.

Your statement about gods being made up isn't true. Over time, we have found out what Satan can do. You cannot explain how eugenics came from Darwinism and how it led to the Holocaust and killed millions of Jews. It also explain why so many people believe in atheism and atheist science and why they'll go to hell. It's like choosing to live on Mars instead of Earth.

Truth.

You would've found a contradiction by now. And the way to destroy Christianity is to prove the resurrection did not happen, but it is still here.

What's interesting is other worldly events happen before evolution is destroyed. IOW, evolution takes a back seat and isn't destroey. Satan is truly "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."

Evolution is about as real and factual as you can get

So you proved that naturalism is true, eh?

Link?
Try paying attention to what was written. Biological evolution is a fact. Not surprisingly, it is fundamentalist Christians who are science denying / science loathing element.

Yes, we can say with confidence that naturalism (as opposed to supernaturalism), is true. You can refute that by demonstrating a single event in human history that is demonstrably of supernatural origins.

So do so. Identify one, single supernatural event.

Thanks.

Waiting.

Thanks again.

It's fearful because that is what Jesus stated. I disagree that it is superstition. You're just saying that because of your religion and think it is superstition.

It really isn't about kowtowing to fears and superstition. It's more about what you believe and trust. I don't kowtow to death by global warming. I don't think windmills are effective. Solar panels may be, but too expensive and not worth the trouble. I rather choose a gas engine car than electrical after comparing. I think it's political control by leftists.

I can explain what Jesus said about hell if you want, but don't think it makes any difference because your mind is already made up on atheism and atheist science, i.e. a creator cannot exist.

Your statement about gods being made up isn't true. Over time, we have found out what Satan can do. You cannot explain how eugenics came from Darwinism and how it led to the Holocaust and killed millions of Jews. It also explain why so many people believe in atheism and atheist science and why they'll go to hell. It's like choosing to live on Mars instead of Earth.

You know very little of what jeebus said. The various, mostly unknown authors of the Bible never met jeebus. You feel comfortable attaching magic and supernatural authority to the jeebus for reasons that make no sense. If you want real gods to worship, the Egyptian ones are much more reliable. The Egyptian gods must be the true gods because we have their inscriptions chiseled in stone, unaltered by time and the corruptible hand of man.

Why should I accept your statements about supernatural creators? Like most people, you simply accepted the gods that are customary as a part of western culture. You inherited the gods you were given and like most people, simply believed what you were taught.

Yes, we can say with confidence that naturalism (as opposed to supernaturalism), is true.

Because you say so, eh? Who is this we, and what is their scientific justification?

Peer-reviewed proof? Link?

Goo goo g'joob!

:auiqs.jpg:

Truth.

You would've found a contradiction by now. And the way to destroy Christianity is to prove the resurrection did not happen, but it is still here.

What's interesting is other worldly events happen before evolution is destroyed. IOW, evolution takes a back seat and isn't destroey. Satan is truly "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."
Liar. We have found countless contradictions. Take your idiotic lies to the magic religion section.

Forum List

Back