The Fact Is............

That depends on how the votes fall in the individual districts, Cruz could win some of them. The dump will carry the state because of the population centers in and around NYC, I don't see him carrying the up state regions.
Kasich is leading up state. Not by much but a bit. Cruz will be lucky to pull second in the state OR counties. That "New York Values" is going to hurt.

You mean the same NY values you've condemned on many occasions? BTW so have up state NYers, they know what he was saying.
I admire the fact of you sticking up for a fellow Texan I do. But the fact is you do not make stupid remarks about a state BEFORE their primary.

Are you saying you agree with the values that gave NY Bloomberg, Cuomo and de Balsio and many other tyrannical commiecrats?
No, I am saying it was stupid for Cruz to smear an entire state.
And the FACT he did it before the primary is double stupid.

He didn't, the vast majority of Americans think of NYC if you mention NY. Very few even know there is an up state area that is totally different from NYC and Albany. All I can say is Cruz had a damed good turn out for a town hall on Hannity tonight. Should Cruz have been more specific, yes, but his comment was far from the way the dump is portraying it now. Of course the dump is known for embellishment. I'm call it a night, gonna be busy tomorrow.

Kasich is leading up state. Not by much but a bit. Cruz will be lucky to pull second in the state OR counties. That "New York Values" is going to hurt.

You mean the same NY values you've condemned on many occasions? BTW so have up state NYers, they know what he was saying.
I admire the fact of you sticking up for a fellow Texan I do. But the fact is you do not make stupid remarks about a state BEFORE their primary.

Are you saying you agree with the values that gave NY Bloomberg, Cuomo and de Balsio and many other tyrannical commiecrats?
No, I am saying it was stupid for Cruz to smear an entire state.
And the FACT he did it before the primary is double stupid.

He didn't, the vast majority of Americans think of NYC if you mention NY. Very few even know there is an up state area that is totally different from NYC and Albany. All I can say is Cruz had a damed good turn out for a town hall on Hannity tonight. Should Cruz have been more specific, yes, but his comment was far from the way the dump is portraying it now. Of course the dump is known for embellishment. I'm call it a night, gonna be busy tomorrow.
Yup,
The RNC "elite" are getting their ass kicked by a Century 21 real estate agent.
And the DNC "elite" are getting their ass kicked by a Communist.
Life is good.

Forum List

Back