The "F" Squad Bombs Again

It is just a word. Most people under 25 use it like we used to use the word "damn". Back then it was our parents freaking out over the word. Don't be your parents.
If it's just a word, then you wouldn't mind your kids using it in front of their teachers, right?
Speaking of kids ,,who would want their kids growing up to be a real pos like trump?

Interesting correlation: the more successful Trump is, the more insane your posts become.
What's really interesting is you supporting this despicable piece of crap this miserable piece of humanity You keep him ,,you seem so alike

You'd be a much happier creature if you worried more about YOUR own leadership and party... Trust me... They are not pure or more competent or wise or fair.. They're ALL pandering camera hogs shilling for power...

You got a LOT of "internal bleeding" right now.. You shouldn't be excusing that because the World's largest Troll beat you in the last election...
Yanno, their pandering is phony and disrespectful but it's just what politicians hoping to generate support & contributions do … some less annoyingly (or more entertainingly) than others.

That said, this country has tens of millions of Edwards whose fury over Shrillary's epic defeat has grown the last 32 months to include everything about America and Americans who do not share their petulant sentiments. They care NOTHING for the US or our future but rather only that their butts still hurt BIGLY and so their hate-filled hissy-fits roll on.

If it's just a word, then you wouldn't mind your kids using it in front of their teachers, right?
Speaking of kids ,,who would want their kids growing up to be a real pos like trump?

Interesting correlation: the more successful Trump is, the more insane your posts become.
What's really interesting is you supporting this despicable piece of crap this miserable piece of humanity You keep him ,,you seem so alike

You'd be a much happier creature if you worried more about YOUR own leadership and party... Trust me... They are not pure or more competent or wise or fair.. They're ALL pandering camera hogs shilling for power...

You got a LOT of "internal bleeding" right now.. You shouldn't be excusing that because the World's largest Troll beat you in the last election...
Yanno, their pandering is phony and disrespectful but it's just what politicians hoping to generate support & contributions do … some less annoyingly (or more entertainingly) than others.

That said, this country has tens of millions of Edwards whose fury over Shrillary's epic defeat has grown the last 32 months to include everything about America and Americans who do not share their petulant sentiments. They care NOTHING for the US or our future but rather only that their butts still hurt BIGLY and so their hate-filled hissy-fits roll on.
Once more sayit you're dead wrong I did vote for Hill and I'm sorry she lost I've lost before and can take it BUT to have this inhuman POS in the WH really pisses me off

Most people would.
Yanno, I'd hate to have either of my boys become filthy rich, enjoy beautiful women, raise healthy kids, and be elected POTUS. I mean, what kind of father would want such things for his kids?

JFTR ... Edward is a fucking MORON.

True story.
Let them be rapists married 3 times cheating on them all ? Yes sayit I can see you are a republican born and bred and an AH too

It is just a word. Most people under 25 use it like we used to use the word "damn". Back then it was our parents freaking out over the word. Don't be your parents.

You know flac for a mod you're pretty damn smart I'm not happy with this new group of people either Hopefully they get their act together before election day We need all hands on deck to beat this garbage in our WH now

Once more sayit you're dead wrong I did vote for Hill and I'm sorry she lost I've lost before and can take it BUT to have this inhuman POS in the WH really pisses me off
Except I'm not wrong about your seething hatred and how it forces you to say STUPID things like "to have this inhuman POS in the WH really pisses me off."

I get though … haters gotta hate. It defines you.
Yanno, I'd hate to have either of my boys become filthy rich, enjoy beautiful women, raise healthy kids, and be elected POTUS. I mean, what kind of father would want such things for his kids?
Let them be rapists married 3 times cheating on them all ? Yes sayit I can see you are a republican born and bred and an AH too
Your hate-driven, holier-than-thou sanctimony is again noted, Mother Teresa, and I'm neither "republican born and bred" nor "an AH" but rather a former Dem turned Independent and a dick-head. Once more ... I neither supported Trump nor voted for him - mistakes I will not repeat in 2020 - but rather than judge the POTUS on his personal shortcomings, I chose to do so on our results:

Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low
  • A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • A strong dollar and investment markets.
  • A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder you bitter, hate-filled leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans you consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

Except I'm not wrong about your seething hatred and how it forces you to say STUPID things like "to have this inhuman POS in the WH really pisses me off."

Your hate-driven, holier-than-thou sanctimony is again noted, Mother Teresa, and I'm neither "republican born and bred" nor "an AH" but rather a former Dem turned Independent and a dick-head. Once more ... I neither supported Trump nor voted for him - mistakes I will not repeat in 2020 - but rather than judge the POTUS on his personal shortcomings, I chose to do so on our results:

• A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder you bitter, hate-filled leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans you consider to be bad.

Your last sentence shows me I'm speaking to an idiot with as much understanding of America as the moron in our WH he follows

You know flac for a mod you're pretty damn smart I'm not happy with this new group of people either Hopefully they get their act together before election day We need all hands on deck to beat this garbage in our WH now

Were that to occur,

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

Your last sentence shows me I'm speaking to an idiot with as much understanding of America as the moron in our WH he follows
You don't speak to anyone, Edward, but rather you cry yourself to sleep every night, awake on the angry, bitter side of the bed every morning, and wail about your mindless hatred for the POTUS all day.

This is an excample of what America is dealing with now and Republicans are blind
LONDON (AP) — A U.K. newspaper published more leaked memos from Britain's ambassador in Washington on Sunday, despite a police warning that doing so might be a crime.

In one 2018 cable published by the Mail on Sunday, U.K. ambassador Kim Darroch says President Donald Trump pulled out of an international nuclear deal with Iran as an act of "diplomatic vandalism" to spite his predecessor, Barack Obama.

The memo was written after then-Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson visited Washington in a failed attempt to persuade the U.S. not to abandon the Iran nuclear agreement.

Tlaib's not easy on the eyes but she's also a pig on the inside:

Rashida Tlaib: ‘We’re going to impeach the MF’er, don’t worry’

PHILADELPHIA — Rep. Rashida Tlaib stood firm in her conviction that President Trump will be impeached while speaking to an audience of liberals Saturday.

“We’re going to impeach the MF’er, don’t worry!” she said to huge applause at Netroots Nation, echoing a line from January that drew criticism for its profanity.

“I will not back down impeaching this lawless president. He will not be above the law and get away with it on my watch,” the Michigan Democrat said.
Lock him up!
Lock him up!

Got Trump elected

You don't speak to anyone, Edward, but rather you cry yourself to sleep every night, awake on the angry, bitter side of the bed every morning, and wail about your mindless hatred for the POTUS all day.
Just a suggestion sayit ,,Don't go into the mind reading business and you support the garbage in our WH no matter what shit he throws ?Does that make you a patriot?

Atta' boy, Say!!!

That was almost poetry!!! Nearly Sonnet 29...

When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes, When I've fallen out of favor with fortune and men,
I all alone beweep my outcast state All alone I weep over my position as an Obama voter
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries, And pray to heaven, but my cries go unheard,
And look upon myself and curse my fate,....

Were that to occur,

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.
Like so many of our bitter lefties, Edward just doesn't care about the results of Democrat Socialist policies or this country but rather only that 32 months after Shrillary's epic defeat at the hands of a political novice, his butt still hurts BIGLY.

Oh … and he'd like his share of the "free" stuff they are offering.

YAWN.....they'll be crying in 2020, especially if they impeach Trump.
The squad is as dumb as a bucket of rocks......all 4 of them combined, maybe they'll give Nancy more TIA episodes?
They are the Lefts version of the Tea Party
Tea party ran on traditional American values, these 4 are running on Nazi division tactics, propaganda, they refuse to debate anyone on the right. And they are pushing millions to leave the democrat party.

Were that to occur,

Like so many of our bitter lefties, Edward just doesn't care about the results of Democrat Socialist policies or this country but rather only that 32 months after Shrillary's epic defeat at the hands of a political novice, his butt still hurts BIGLY.

JFYI sayit I get no free stuff and not even taking advantage of vet benefits ever I have all I need and my kids will too. I just hate the shit that dribbles out of yours and PC's mouth

Were that to occur,

Poor eddie....

YAWN.....they'll be crying in 2020, especially if they impeach Trump.
The squad is as dumb as a bucket of rocks......all 4 of them combined, maybe they'll give Nancy more TIA episodes?
They are the Lefts version of the Tea Party
Tea party ran on traditional American values, these 4 are running on Nazi division tactics, propaganda, they refuse to debate anyone on the right. And they are pushing millions to leave the democrat party.
Bad news jit Trumps concentration camps are causing more and more white women to leave your party You'll be left with swine like bri sayit PC and others

Just a suggestion sayit ,,Don't go into the mind reading business and you support the garbage in our WH no matter what shit he throws ?Does that make you a patriot?
One need not be a mind reader to know yours - you don't exactly keep it secret - and you did what so many angry, bitter, hate-filled 'tards do … you completely ignored the significance of America and Americans winning with Trump as POTUS because you can't get past your hatred for the guy who beat Shrillary. That's very obvious and very sad.

Were that to occur,

Poor eddie....

So far from poor it'd astonish even you BUT because no republican can believe a dem is well off I'll go no further

The Squad are the Lefts version of the Tea Party
If nothing else they have clearly delineated the divide between Dems who would not have the party wave their flag (below) so openly and the new breed who reject the notion that Americans will not vote for those whose policies it represents.

upload_2019-7-14_10-0-47.png

Forum List

Back