The F&F Tealeaves......

It's dated 2007 because that's when the program started, idiot.

The Washington Bullets changed their name to the Washington Wizards, but were still the same team.

Dumbass. :lol:

Second retraction of Fast and Furious Assertions

Da: Wednesday, June 20, 2012
The Justice Department has retracted a second statement made to the Senate Judiciary Committee. During a hearing last week, Attorney General Eric Holder claimed that his predecessor, then-Attorney General Michael Mukasey, had been briefed about gunwalking in Operation Wide Receiver. Now, the Department is retracting that statement and claiming Holder “inadvertently” made that claim to the Committee. The Department’s letter failed to apologize to former Attorney General Mukasey for the false accusation. This is the second major retraction the Justice Department has made in the last seven months. In December 2011, the Department retracted its claim that the ATF had not allowed illegally purchased guns to be trafficked to Mexico. Sen. Chuck Grassley’s letter and the Department’s response can be viewed here-1. …

Grassley made the following comment on these developments.

“This is the second time in nearly seven months that the Department has gotten its facts wrong about gunwalking. Attorney General Holder accused Attorney General Mukasey, without producing any evidence, of having been briefed on gunwalking in Wide Receiver. The case Attorney General Mukasey was briefed on, Hernandez, is fundamentally different from both Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious since it involved cooperation with the Mexican government. Attorney General Holder’s retraction should have included an apology to the former Attorney General.

Sheila Jackson Lee: This F&F debacle started under Bush « Hot Air
Have you considered that perhaps there are legitimate, classified reasons why the DoJ is keeping Mukasey's involvement out of it? There may be a bigger Pandora's Box concerning the Bush administration than the current administration wants to reveal. Obama has already protected many of them from prosecution for their war crimes and their criminal activity. Maybe this is a continuation of that protection.

obama is saying that the paper that need to be protected for national security are his papers which means he had knowledge of fast and the furious and holder lied.
The term “executive privilege” is often used as a blanket term to refer to any presidential assertion that an executive branch document should not be disclosed, but the courts have recognized both a stronger and a weaker form of executive privilege.

He was AWOL.

The evidence is indisputable.

but a brain dead liberal appeared to be blaming bush for Vietnam.:eusa_whistle:
You are a liar. He never blamed Bush.

You're too much of a piece of shit pussy to pull up the post.

KISS my ass bitch he used a battle map of Iraq and Vietnam and was blaming bush, burt never made the separation that he wasn't talking about anything else but blaming bush.

Man, I can't believe how many gun rights were taken away in this country because of F&F...
I can't believe how many US agents died because of FF.

Yes, we all know that's really what outrages you guys so much, the death of Americans for no reason...

vietnam.jpg

iraq.jpg

We can safely assume you are also a braindead liberal because I never said he was blaming bush I said "but a brain dead liberal appeared to be blaming bush for Vietnam"

HA HA HA HA HA! I wasn't blaming bush for Vietnam you fucking middle-aged Boomer dumbass.

I was pointing out that both in Vietnam and Iraq the youth of this country were sent off to die FOR NO FUCKING REASON in foreign lands. That was my point, you jack ball.

HA HA HA HA HA! I wasn't blaming bush for Vietnam you fucking middle-aged Boomer dumbass.

I was pointing out that both in Vietnam and Iraq the youth of this country were sent off to die FOR NO FUCKING REASON in foreign lands. That was my point, you jack ball.

Stupid why post a map of Iraq with a map of Vietnam? while you have continually blamed bush for everything?

What about Afghanistan? You cool with sending our youth off to die over there for poppy fields?

BTW, your blog still sucks Jimmy...

Last edited:

What about Afghanistan? You cool with sending our youth off to die over there for poppy fields?

BTW, your blog still sucks Jimmy...
You wingnuts forget that we were attacked on 9/11, from people based in Afghanistan.

Thank you, President Obama, for standing up for America!

Forum List

Back