The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, s a result of global warming

Actually you don't know the first thing about any of it. So what you meant to say is that this is political for you and you always follow what you are told to do.
No, wrong.
You refrence a lot of science but come up with a conclusion the scientists don't.
You cherry pick science to attempt to prove your political leanings.

You only care about what one man says. Your posts show a person who does no research.
You answer with emotion, not facts.

No, I am a scientist. I actually follow the scientific method. Your precious climatologists, don't.

No, I am a scientist. I actually follow the scientific method. Your precious climatologists, don't.
That makes sense, scientists do not follow the scientific method but you do.
Do you even know what the scientific method is. If you did, you would realize that scientists of many disciplnes have applied the scientific method to the hypothesis that humans are affecting climate change thousands of times over. And the aggregate conclusion is a resounding yes. Please show me how you have used the scientific method to prove humans do not affect climate change.
  • Make an observation.
  • Ask a question.
  • Form a hypothesis, or testable explanation.
  • Make a prediction based on the hypothesis.
  • Test the prediction.
  • Iterate: use the results to make new hypotheses or predictions.

/——/ I agree. Thing is, I’m not a cult member. Now, if you have evidence, then post it or STFU.
Below is an example of rants from a Trump cult member. Not a Republican or a conservative but someone who puts Trump above party and country.
Note calling any Republican/conservative a RINO if they do not align with Trump.
Note the references are not about conservative policy but emotional rants around Trump.
Note, there are no good Democrats. That is a MAGA thing not a Republican party thing.

Putin didn't invade while Trump was president. Putin annexed Crimea on Obama's watch. He attacked Ukraine on Clinton's watch. And today's war with Dementia Joe at the helm.

Yeah, those RINOs and Never Trumpers will never vote for DJT.

Shut up you blithering idiot. This is all on demcRATs.

democRATs get a free pass on actual crimes.

No. democRATs realized they couldn’t run against a strong Trump economy and secured borders, so they undermined it all. Liberal scumbags.

Spoken like a true RINO. It's better to lose as long as we make some lame political point.

That makes sense, scientists do not follow the scientific method but you do.
Do you even know what the scientific method is. If you did, you would realize that scientists of many disciplnes have applied the scientific method to the hypothesis that humans are affecting climate change thousands of times over. And the aggregate conclusion is a resounding yes. Please show me how you have used the scientific method to prove humans do not affect climate change.
  • Make an observation.
  • Ask a question.
  • Form a hypothesis, or testable explanation.
  • Make a prediction based on the hypothesis.
  • Test the prediction.
  • Iterate: use the results to make new hypotheses or predictions.

Correct. Trenberth, one of the climatologists you so love, famously claimed that his experiments didn't need to be repeatable.

What is that sort of "science" called?

Below is an example of rants from a Trump cult member. Not a Republican or a conservative but someone who puts Trump above party and country.
Note calling any Republican/conservative a RINO if they do not align with Trump.
Note the references are not about conservative policy but emotional rants around Trump.
Note, there are no good Democrats. That is a MAGA thing not a Republican party thing.

Putin didn't invade while Trump was president. Putin annexed Crimea on Obama's watch. He attacked Ukraine on Clinton's watch. And today's war with Dementia Joe at the helm.

Yeah, those RINOs and Never Trumpers will never vote for DJT.

Shut up you blithering idiot. This is all on demcRATs.

democRATs get a free pass on actual crimes.

No. democRATs realized they couldn’t run against a strong Trump economy and secured borders, so they undermined it all. Liberal scumbags.

Spoken like a true RINO. It's better to lose as long as we make some lame political point.
/——-/ Those are words of a solid conservative. Seems like rational well thought out comments.

No, wrong.
You refrence a lot of science but come up with a conclusion the scientists don't.
You cherry pick science to attempt to prove your political leanings.
No, everything I am saying is in the public record. I'm not cherry picking paleoclimate data, I'm showing it all.

And I'm not wrong that you don't understand any of the data. Here's the oxygen isotope curve which shows the transition from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet and the glacial cycles that resulted from it.

Can you walk me through this data and tell me what it is showing by pointing to the changes in the slope and then explain why those changes occurred? Because this is the undisputed temperature record of the planet.

F2.large.jpg

No, everything I am saying is in the public record. I'm not cherry picking paleoclimate data, I'm showing it all.

And I'm not wrong that you don't understand any of the data. Here's the oxygen isotope curve which shows the transition from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet and the glacial cycles that resulted from it.

Can you walk me through this data and tell me what it is showing by pointing to the changes in the slope and then explain why those changes occurred? Because this is the undisputed temperature record of the planet.

View attachment 890376
Minutia. look at the aggregate data. You cannot see the forest for the trees.

Carbon dioxide from human activity is increasing more than 250 times faster than it did from natural sources after the last ice age. Observable evidence of rapid climate change includes: Global temperature rise. Warming ocean.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), a United Nations organization that includes 195 member countries and thousands of independent scientific experts, published a Synthesis Report in March 2023. It concluded that human activities, principally through greenhouse gas emissions, have unequivocally caused global warming. The main drivers of these emissions are energy use, land use, and the consumption and production of goods.

MAGA words. Fake Republican. Where are the family values, where is advocation for a free economy, where is the support for law and order. Trump increased the national debt more than any President.

Nothing like holding your own supposed "side" to hard values and not caring whatever the other side does.

And no "Conservative" is an AGW dupe like you are.

Correct. Trenberth, one of the climatologists you so love, famously claimed that his experiments didn't need to be repeatable.

What is that sort of "science" called?
You never make a conclusion based on one scientist and/or one study. Science is taking and testing a hypothesis for truth by many scientists in many different ways. The more studies the better the final conclusion.

MAGA words. Fake Republican. Where are the family values, where is advocation for a free economy, where is the support for law and order. Trump increased the national debt more than any President.
/—-/ Trump didn’t spend one thin dime. Only Congress can. But that’s been explained on this bird dozens of times.

You never make a conclusion based on one scientist and/or one study. Science is taking and testing a hypothesis for truth by many scientists in many different ways. The more studies the better the final conclusion.

Trenberth is one of the "holy trinity" of climatologists. What sort of science claims that it need not be repeatable?

It's a simple question, so why are yiu dodging it?

Minutia. look at the aggregate data. You cannot see the forest for the trees.

Carbon dioxide from human activity is increasing more than 250 times faster than it did from natural sources after the last ice age. Observable evidence of rapid climate change includes: Global temperature rise. Warming ocean.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), a United Nations organization that includes 195 member countries and thousands of independent scientific experts, published a Synthesis Report in March 2023. It concluded that human activities, principally through greenhouse gas emissions, have unequivocally caused global warming. The main drivers of these emissions are energy use, land use, and the consumption and production of goods.
Did you just say the climate record of the planet is minutia? I am beginning to think you aren't educated.

Biden is about to increase it more than Trump.
Trump and Biden are going to be frairly equal on the amount they increase the budget
Biden is about to increase it more than Trump.
Biden and Trump will be about equal in the amount they will increase the debt.

True conservatives would not support closing our economy or anyone who increased the debt as much as Trump did in 4 years.

Last edited:
Trump and Biden are going to be frairly equal on the amount they increase the budget

Biden and Trump will be about equal in the amount they will increase the debt.

True conservatives would not support closing closing our economy or anyone who increased the debt as much as Trump did in 4 years.
/——/ Only Congress can control spending you blithering idiot. How many times do you have to be taught basic civics?

Forum List

Back