The Existence of God Almighty

I am speaking from the Islamic perspective.

The proof that God exists is His act. Like footprints indicate a walker, His act indicates His existence. The rain that comes from the sky, the constellations of the Zodiac and the vast pathways above you in the sky point to the existence of a unique Almighty God.

From the Christian perspective this is also clear. Together with Muslims I think we out vote the rest of the world so the burden of proof is on the atheists.

Romans 1 v 20
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

When one believes in God, if he holds earth in his hand, it turns to gold. When one believes in God, if he holds a burning firebrand in his hand, it won't burn him.

There are people who believe in God. It's not like those who say, I believe in God, and actually think they believe in God.

Please post a video of you turning earth into gold or show me you touch an iron and not burn.

In the past humans collectively decided there must be a god. This was before science and organized religions. Most people believe "there must be a god" and a smaller percentage of less superstitious and smarter humans either didn't believe or were agnostic. People who didn't believe were bannished, murdered or had to lie and say they converted. Or maybe truly convert do to the threat that if you don't believe you'll go to hell. Or we want to believe there is a heaven or that god made this for us. Humans hate not knowing. In the past before science, stupid humans thought everything was god. Lightening and thunder.

Then one day a guy came off the mountain and said god spoke to him and people bought it. Abraham. There were many religions for 100,000 years before him. But he started the Jews, Christians and Muslims. We all come from this liar or insane man. No god talked to him. No Moses, Jesus, Mohammad. These men may have lived but no god talked to them. But stupid superstitious humans are gullible.

Anyways, so after the organized religions told their stupid stories to stupid humans, they suppressed science and logic for thousands of years. Today religions argue still with science but basically every time we prove your god is not responsible for something, your god keeps getting smaller and smaller. Its called god of the gaps. Anyways, humans are starting to wake up to the fact that god is all made up. We see what science has to say and it is clear to any thinker that god is just something we invented a long time ago, and people/kings/politicians/churches have been using him to con you suckers for thousands of years.

“People say, ‘Well, religion has been around since the dawn of man. You’ll never change that,’” said Krauss, who the Foundation Professor of the School of Earth and Space Exploration at Arizona State University. He argued that religion will go the way of slavery and opposition to gay marriage.

“Change is always one generation away. So if we can plant the seeds of doubt in our children, religion will go away in a generation, or at least largely go away. And that’s what I think we have an obligation to do.”

Krauss is a self-described antitheist, or a person in active opposition to religion. Along with Richard Dawkins, he created the documentary “The Unbelievers,” about the importance of science and reason as opposed to religion and superstition.

I speak as a Muslim.

One who believes in God cannot lie, cannot cheat, cannot do wrong to anyone.

Then one who believes in God cannot be a Muslim.

Simple as that.

I watched a debate between that crazy Mulsim in London and a Christian and it was pretty good. They both made great points about how the other side is fucked up/stupid/wrong/crazy.

I agreed with both sides! LOL.

And Christians seem to think they have found a loophole in the Koran. They say, "If Muslims believe in Jesus and the Koran says read the bible, the bible says don't join any other religions" So they believe that makes Islam null and void.

They could say the same thing about Mormons too, no? But they don't. Hell, they even voted for a Mormon even though the Mormon church says the same thing Muslims do. All the traditional christian churches lost their authority a long time ago and God told Joseph Smith to start a new church. So any Catholic or Baptist or any other traditional christian is not following the real church.

So one who believes Joseph Smith says you need to convert to Mormonism. Why do you believe the lie your ancestors told your forefathers and you but you are able to smell bs on all the other made up religions?

The proof that God exists is His act. Like footprints indicate a walker, His act indicates His existence. The rain that comes from the sky, the constellations of the Zodiac and the vast pathways above you in the sky point to the existence of a unique Almighty God.

From the Christian perspective this is also clear. Together with Muslims I think we out vote the rest of the world so the burden of proof is on the atheists.

Romans 1 v 20
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

How does god pass your test?

Test ideas by experiments and observations. Build on those ideas that pass the test. Reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question everything.

Someone told you about an invisible man, adam and eve, noah, moses, jesus, virgin births, rising from the dead, blabla. And you swallowed it? How?

We need to throw out the stories our ancient superstitious ancestors told us were true and start over.

We have been held back because of ignorant religion.

OH YEA, I remember someone arguing with me about stem cell. I said religion was holding us back and and they argued. THIS WEEK I just found out Gordy Howe had to go to California to get a cure that isn't legal in Michigan. I have one thing to say to religion. FUCK YOU. Fuck you Jesus and your stupid ass followers. You're not much better than Muslims.

Romans 1 v 20

One day you'll be fighting a holy war with your red headed step cousins the Muslims.

I love how you Christians now have an alliance with the Jews who killed Jesus. You call us an jewdao christian nation. Now I see you are allying with Muslims because at least they believe in a god. Any god will do.

Do you see how stupid you are?

“Change is always one generation away. So if we can plant the seeds of doubt in our children, religion will go away in a generation, or at least largely go away. And that’s what I think we have an obligation to do.”

The Soviet Commies said a similar thing- they said they would parade the last Christian on TV. LOL. I was In Poland with a church mission when the evil empire of atheistic communism collapsed. Noone there believed in the false promises and evil realities of that false atheistic ideology and I could see the fruit of those shabby thinkers Marx and Lenin. Not even the guys in the party believed in this rubbish and I witnessed to them too before and after the collapse. You atheists keep killing us and persecuting us and yet we have never been stronger. There is nothing honest about atheism. It is a denial of reality not an affirmation.

The Soviet Commies said a similar thing- they said they would parade the last Christian on TV. LOL. I was In Poland with a church mission when the evil empire of atheistic communism collapsed. Noone there believed in the false promises and evil realities of that false atheistic ideology and I could see the fruit of those shabby thinkers Marx and Lenin. Not even the guys in the party believed in this rubbish and I witnessed to them too before and after the collapse. You atheists keep killing us and persecuting us and yet we have never been stronger. There is nothing honest about atheism. It is a denial of reality not an affirmation.

Don't equate us scientific thinkers with commies.

I don't believe god will go away completely either. People are too superstitious, wishful thinking and us atheists can't prove god doesn't exist.

But no doubt the more science we learn, the less likely a god exists. When you understand how old and big the universe is, you sort of realize how silly man made religion is. Completely unnecessary. I know it makes you feel good and I know you don't want to go to hell for doubting so I/we know it is difficult for you to grasp.

Don't label us with Marx and Lenin. It makes you sound stupid. They had wacky political ideologies. They had AN AGENDA. Us Atheists just want reason and logic to prevail. For example we are destroying this planet because our citizens are greedy stupid theists. No coincidence. And every technological advancement including cures have come from science. Stop with the commy talk you dumb old brainwashed fart. LOL.

Follow these rules: Test ideas by experiments and observations. Build on those ideas that pass the test. Reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question everything.

If you do this you will start experiencing cognitive dissonance.

And consider no one is perfect. The commies might have been bad in every way other than they were smart enough to realize god doesn't exist.

Or how stupid christians might be nice people but have the flaw that they are gullible and believe in invisible man story their ancestors told them and no matter how much science they learn, they still believe simply because they want to or they are afraid of hell or want to go to heaven. Wishful thinking. Science says god doesn't exist.

And stop telling us we can't have stem cell research, assisted suicide or abortions because your imaginary friend doesn't like it. Fucking retards.

Don't equate us scientific thinkers with commies.

I don't believe god will go away completely either. People are too superstitious, wishful thinking and us atheists can't prove god doesn't exist.

But no doubt the more science we learn, the less likely a god exists. When you understand how old and big the universe is, you sort of realize how silly man made religion is. Completely unnecessary. I know it makes you feel good and I know you don't want to go to hell for doubting so I/we know it is difficult for you to grasp.

Don't label us with Marx and Lenin. It makes you sound stupid. They had wacky political ideologies. They had AN AGENDA. Us Atheists just want reason and logic to prevail. For example we are destroying this planet because our citizens are greedy stupid theists. No coincidence. And every technological advancement including cures have come from science. Stop with the commy talk you dumb old brainwashed fart. LOL.

Follow these rules: Test ideas by experiments and observations. Build on those ideas that pass the test. Reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question everything.

If you do this you will start experiencing cognitive dissonance.

Actually there is little difference between the scientific materialism of the Commies and that of modern Liberal Progressive Atheists so if that is the way you want to differentiate yourself you fail. The main differences are that Commies would kill Christians for their faith while your strategy appears to be an attempt at ridicule and marginalisation. Also the Commies did not have a clue about economics and were fraudulent and corrupt while most modern Liberal Progressive atheists are better behaved when it comes to money. The abortion rate was higher among Commie atheists than Liberal Progressive atheists ironically. The biggest difference today with the Liberal Progressive Atheists is sexual perversion. The Commies would put queers to death while you play happy families with gay marriages.

Romans 1 v 20
Sorry, but your "majority rules" nonsense concerning the existence of your polytheistic gawds is pointless.

Christians and Muslims are both monotheistic and since we out vote you the burden of proof is on you. I note you make no case and provide no proofs that God does not exist

Christians and Muslims are both monotheistic and since we out vote you the burden of proof is on you. I note you make no case and provide no proofs that God does not exist
There's no burden of proof on me regarding the non-existence of your gawds.

I've already provided the proofs your gawds are inventions of mankind. Prove I haven't

I've already provided the proofs your gawds are inventions of mankind. Prove I haven't

Anyone who reads your posts in this OP knows that you have provided no arguments beyond a vague reference to the spaces between stars not demonstrating symetry. This does not really constitute an argument as symetry is not a precondition for evidence of intelligent design.

I hear a lot of "no" and a lot of anger against Christians. So you may have some personal reasons to dislike Christians but there are no factual proofs in what you say.

Anyone who reads your posts in this OP knows that you have provided no arguments beyond a vague reference to the spaces between stars not demonstrating symetry. This does not really constitute an argument as symetry is not a precondition for evidence of intelligent design.

I hear a lot of "no" and a lot of anger against Christians. So you may have some personal reasons to dislike Christians but there are no factual proofs in what you say.

That confused, inane and incoherent rambling was as pointless as your usual triple. There is no precondition for evidence of supernatural design because there is simply no evidence for supernatural (magical) design.

Proof of God is in His acts. He acts today as He has in the past. He speaks today as He has in the past. He calls prophets and reveals His will to men as He has in the past. He heals the sick. He raises the dead. He calms the troubled heart. He provides food for the hungry and clothes for the naked. He speaks peace to the soul.

he fulfills the promises He has made with the House of Israel. He gives wisdom to those that ask of Him.

He is real. He lives you. And you don't have to take my word for it. Because of Jesus Christ you can go to the Father and ask to know God for yourself. You can learn the truth from the spirit

That confused, inane and incoherent rambling was as pointless as your usual triple. There is no precondition for evidence of supernatural design because there is simply no evidence for supernatural (magical) design.

no one has argued that God created anything through supernatural means. God
ordained the natural law. He understands it far more than you or I. What seems supernatural to you is simply God using the law He created.

no one has argued that God created anything through supernatural means. God
ordained the natural law. He understands it far more than you or I. What seems supernatural to you is simply God using the law He created.

While you may be entirely comfortable with imposing your beliefs in the supernatural, I feel sorry for young people being subjected to such indoctrination. They’ll be in for quite a shock when they end up in actual college biology and learn that their earlier indoctrination to evolution being controversial was a fraud when it’s just a basic part of standard biology education. Christians who accept evolution often say that one of the bigger sources of atheism occurs when students are raised fundamentalist then go to college and learn that evolution and geology aren’t conspiratorial fairytales, just obvious conclusions from massive datasets.

Proof of God is in His acts. He acts today as He has in the past. He speaks today as He has in the past. He calls prophets and reveals His will to men as He has in the past. He heals the sick. He raises the dead. He calms the troubled heart. He provides food for the hungry and clothes for the naked. He speaks peace to the soul.

he fulfills the promises He has made with the House of Israel. He gives wisdom to those that ask of Him.

He is real. He lives you. And you don't have to take my word for it. Because of Jesus Christ you can go to the Father and ask to know God for yourself. You can learn the truth from the spirit
Re: your heavy handed proselytizing. Enough already.

god is real said the old man,, and I believe him because ,why would Santa lie to me

Forum List

Back